Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha (and prime) Chakram

KianNTCG

I used helminth to overwrite Nezha's chakram ability, and he still has the chakram on his back. 

Please let us take it off. Especially now, it isn't even a visual cue in cases like above.  It clips with most syndana and holstered weapons too. 

Lore reason: the chakram is also a casting focus for his Warding Halo. Two abilities using the same Chakram, and you can't helminth them both off

And he's hardly the only frame to have clipping issues. Just today I discovered Hildryn clips through any shoulder armor you give her if you do anything besides stand still

yeah, gotta go with a more minimalist syandana for him, unless you want a clipping nightmare. it's classed as a part of his being though, like Garuda's Talons, so you can't remove it. 

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

. Just today I discovered Hildryn clips through any shoulder armor you give her if you do anything besides stand still

not sure why you'd want to cover up those glorious mommy-muscles, but you do you I suppose.. 

• Like 4

Unfortunately, the only other way they could put the ring on him was around him like a suspended hula hoop, which I'd think would've caused more problems.  Otherwise, Nezha's definitely a case of how well DE sticks to mythological inspirations from the fire wheels to Guandao as his "Flame-tipped Spear".

As a Nezha main, as was previously mentioned, smaller syandanas are your friends, especially if you're using his deluxe skin.  As for holstered weapons, I always have them hidden, so I've never really dealt with that problem.

I use the Despot Cape, along with some other things that make him look like a demon. The Despot Cape frames the lion on his back quite nicely.

I have to ask though, why get rid of his chakram? It's a debuff, so it stacks with damage self buffs like roar. Gives health and energy orbs, too. Great for equilibrium. No hate, just genuinely curious. 

Edited by (XBOX)Brusilnik

On 2023-11-16 at 2:37 AM, Raarsi said:

Unfortunately, the only other way they could put the ring on him was around him like a suspended hula hoop, which I'd think would've caused more problems.  Otherwise, Nezha's definitely a case of how well DE sticks to mythological inspirations from the fire wheels to Guandao as his "Flame-tipped Spear".

As a Nezha main, as was previously mentioned, smaller syandanas are your friends, especially if you're using his deluxe skin.  As for holstered weapons, I always have them hidden, so I've never really dealt with that problem.

Funny, i am a nezha main too, and i also hide all the holstered weapons all the time and use tiny syndanas.

Im just asking for more options. I basically only play this frame outside of levelling thanks to helminth.

On 2023-11-16 at 3:27 AM, (XBOX)Brusilnik said:

I use the Despot Cape, along with some other things that make him look like a demon. The Despot Cape frames the lion on his back quite nicely.

I have to ask though, why get rid of his chakram? It's a debuff, so it stacks with damage self buffs like roar. Gives health and energy orbs, too. Great for equilibrium. No hate, just genuinely curious. 

Chroma buffz for eidolon.

On 2023-11-15 at 8:37 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Lore reason: the chakram is also a casting focus for his Warding Halo. Two abilities using the same Chakram, and you can't helminth them both off

And he's hardly the only frame to have clipping issues. Just today I discovered Hildryn clips through any shoulder armor you give her if you do anything besides stand still

No need to make excuses for DE, when you use the Chakram ability, he throws the Chakram, and you can use warding halo regardless. Most frames clip, but Nezha's ring is so unique it clips with most available cosmetic options.

I just checked now, but it clips with his walking animation, his jumping animation, and i'd imagine many melee animations.

Again.. Why can't i take it off? Most clipping is.. controllable, you can hide holstered weapons, equip smaller attachments.. obviously.. But walking??? I never noticed because i just slide everywhere.

Welp, some frames just can't be fashion'd, not counting deluxe skins.

Nezha, Hydroid, FatBoy, Nova, Limbo and Kullervo are just a few exmaple of Frames that are absolutely hideous without deluxe skins. And even some of the skins for them are horrible as well.

Edited by o0Despair0o