Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Save

1 minute ago, Myscho said:

They annouce release date for Whispers today on Game awards

"Whispers in The Walls, coming on all platforms on the very last day we are in the office! we're literally gonna press the launch button then run out the door with our Eggnog! it'll be fine, it's not that buggy guys, honest!, just wait until we come back in 2024 for that first hotfix!"

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

"Whispers in The Walls, coming on all platforms on the very last day we are in the office! we're literally gonna press the launch button then run out the door with our Eggnog! it'll be fine, it's not that buggy guys, honest!, just wait until we come back in 2024 for that first hotfix!"

♪ good enough for now we'll fix it later ♪

• Like 1

Supposedly we should be right after the Founders, in some kind of tiers. But last I heard, very well hidden in the twitch stream comments of last Devstream, DE stated that the plan was still to get everyone on board with cross save before the end of the year. 

So unless something really bad happens to founders (bless them), we can still hope for a fast process for everyone before DE leaves for the holiday.

I'm hoping later today we get a December 12th release date, which gives us a week, more or less, for full cross save if nothing goes wrong. Fingers crossed, like, 50%.

Edited by (PSN)Hikuro-93

49 minutes ago, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

Supposedly we should be right after the Founders, in some kind of tiers. But last I heard, very well hidden in the twitch stream comments of last Devstream, DE stated that the plan was still to get everyone on board with cross save before the end of the year. 

So unless something really bad happens to founders (bless them), we can still hope for a fast process for everyone before DE leaves for the holiday.

I'm hoping later today we get a December 12th release date, which gives us a week, more or less, for full cross save if nothing goes wrong. Fingers crossed, like, 50%.

Take note of how quickly cross play rolled out after its initial release. It was 3 weeks max

It’s possible if they keep to it

• Like 1