Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long i have to wait to able to play warframe alter update launches?

Doomyo89

Question

theres no real information and it would seems DE focused on getting founders happy first then other players on Dev stream... like i have played years in multiple accounts first time in 2016 but noo im not a founder so i dont really matter in here.. now im not able to play warframe because my potato pc and i have ps4 in this year i have been waiting for grossave to finally play warframe but alter this new shed a information now im confused as ever... do i really have to wait to next year to enjoy a warframe and next update? does anyone knows? 

19 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Instead of being upset see it this way: They're testing it for you that way if someone loses their account progress during cross save it'll be a small sample size and they'll be able to fix it by the time you get access to it.

You'll get it eventually just wait a bit longer

HOW long? thats why im confused they dont have timeframe here? weeks? months? they wouldnt get founders if theres a change they would lose theirs accounts so pretty much i have to wait because i wasent chipping in begining 

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Instead of being upset see it this way: They're testing it for you that way if someone loses their account progress during cross save it'll be a small sample size and they'll be able to fix it by the time you get access to it.

You'll get it eventually just wait a bit longer

That’s… a dark way to put it

Times like this when I’m glad I’m not a founder

2 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

HOW long? thats why im confused they dont have timeframe here? weeks? months? they wouldnt get founders if theres a change they would lose theirs accounts so pretty much i have to wait because i wasent chipping in begining 

Primed Soon, obviously

Let them cook so they can deliver

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Doomyo89 said:

theres no real information and it would seems DE focused on getting founders happy first then other players on Dev stream... like i have played years in multiple accounts first time in 2016 but noo im not a founder so i dont really matter in here.. now im not able to play warframe because my potato pc and i have ps4 in this year i have been waiting for grossave to finally play warframe but alter this new shed a information now im confused as ever... do i really have to wait to next year to enjoy a warframe and next update? does anyone knows? 

It's more so they can iron out all issues prior to full release.

Having it isolated to a specific group that is easier to track and manage each step of the way is a much better option, especially in restoring potential accidental account wipes.  This is compared to having millions of accounts accidentally getting wiped, which can be extremely detrimental and impossibly hard to resolve.  And the DE staff is not a large enough sample size for them to test every possible outcome.  And rather than them being paid, they have the compensation of early/exclusive access to current content - the same thing they paid large sums of money on during the initial gamble of the game's release.

EDIT: They are also on record saying Cross-Save releases with 'Whispers in the Wall' and that Whispers will release some time this month.

Edited by Alko897

1 hour ago, Mazifet said:

unless your trying to run it at max settings, your PC can handle Warframe. 1st gen i5, 4gb of ddr3, and ANY dx11 compatible card

that is potato by any current metric - they could be meaning that they do meet atleast minspec but don't like the performance on their Computer.
or they could mean they don't meet minspec.

12 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Without us the founders you won't be making this post crying over nonsense. Yes, the founders kept this game alive.

but without a playercount game wouldnt be here today.... founder or not because you chipped in begining dosent make you as a god.. 

hace 9 minutos, Doomyo89 dijo:

but without a playercount game wouldnt be here today.... founder or not because you chipped in beginning* doesn't* make you as a god.. 

The game and the company would simply have died the following month without the founders, at a really precarious moment for the then Digital Extremes on the verge of bankruptcy, but unlike you, the developers know this well.  

In short, cry as much as you want kid.

• Like 1

I just wanna be able to play with my PC progress on my Switch. Im not a founder, but I would have been had i had money back when I first started (Being a broke college student sucks sometimes).

I am both glad its coming, but a bit worried for Founders if their progress gets wiped. Godspeed to you beta testers brave enough to go for it day 1.

20 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

The game and the company would simply have died the following month without the founders, at a really precarious moment for the then Digital Extremes on the verge of bankruptcy, but unlike you, the developers know this well.  

In short, cry as much as you want kid.

okay if you cant talk without self brag then i suggest you would no comment on my topic here... we are commenting about serios issue i have spotted it and i would no wanna toxic spill to ruin it... but i will say 80% of player base is not founders and who are paying to devs trough cosmetics every year so theres no reason DEVs to ingore us just because that one time someone chipped in to "save" the game... go self brag to someone else random topic pls..

11 minutes ago, GeneralNexus said:

Calm down.

We know the feature is coming. If DE wants to give it to Founders first, that's fine. We know its still coming for everyone else, likely a few weeks later.

Take a deep breath, go outside, touch grass, and enjoy life until then.

Edited by Doomyo89

15 minutes ago, GeneralNexus said:

Calm down.

We know the feature is coming. If DE wants to give it to Founders first, that's fine. We know its still coming for everyone else, likely a few weeks later.

Take a deep breath, go outside, touch grass, and enjoy life until then.

if i have to wait to next year to actually next year to play this im actually gonna quit... this is favoritism... 

6 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

if i have to wait to next year to actually next year to play this im actually gonna quit... this is favoritism... 

Then quit, and don't let the door hit you on the way out?

I have been waiting YEARS for this kind of functionality. YEARS. a few more weeks isn't going to matter in the grand scheme of things.

1 minute ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

You can always leave, I assure you it won't make any difference.

Glad we're on the same page lol