The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equipped arcane/mod lock in trade window

n8kaos

The problem I am having is when I want to trade a ranked arcane, I end up trading my equipped arcanes which messes up my builds that had said arcane equipped.

Right at this moment, most of my builds are messed up because I traded demand arcanes recently and accidentally traded the equipped one.

The thing is, even if I say no to the prompt that comes up that tells me its on a build, it still removes the arcane and puts it in the trade window regardless of my answer.

Or am I missing something??

So please, PRETTY PLEASE, can we get an equipped item lock in the trade window??  Or even some kind of marker??

Same applies to equipped mods for when we try to trade dupe mods.

Just something that identifies the equipped version that is in our inventory from the one we're trying to sell.

That is all.

• Like 3

If you have multiple arcanes or mods of the same rank in your inventory you can end up equipping all of them across multiple builds. 

If you are selling max rank arcanes or mods don't rank them until you have a buyer then make sure the buyer has the credits for the trade. I've traded lots of arcanes and maxed mods over the years and the extra steps/time it takes to confirm a trade is going to be completed is a lot less effort than going through your entire arsenal multiple times.

• 5 months later...