Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mehagc said:

They did promise it to be out by the end of the year. they have 2 days or their PR takes a huge hit on top of what its already taken

I keep seeing people say this.. am i missing some sort of context here? You all know DE holiday plans and i dont for some reason? It is likely they will be out of office for a 3 day weekend for xmas, probably saturday sunday and monday. back to work on tuesday and then off over the next weekend for new years, back in the office on monday the first. Thats what makes sense for any office, never mind one in the industry most known for crunch. That leaves them 6 full days in office, not 2. 

• Like 1

I linked my PC account which is ineligible for merge to my PS account and made the PS account the main account, when linking the Xbox to my ps account it Saif that my PS account was ineligible for  merge... why? Did I just lose all of my money/progress from Xbox?  

Note: I wanted my PS account to be the main, but I wanted to merge the Xbox into the PS account. 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Ace D Firefist said:

I keep seeing people say this.. am i missing some sort of context here? You all know DE holiday plans and i dont for some reason? It is likely they will be out of office for a 3 day weekend for xmas, probably saturday sunday and monday. back to work on tuesday and then off over the next weekend for new years, back in the office on monday the first. Thats what makes sense for any office, never mind one in the industry most known for crunch. That leaves them 6 full days in office, not 2. 

They have gone on holiday in the past starting before christmas and not return until the next year, take the week off basically it just so happens Christmas is a monday so they get the weekend too this year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FunkMastrElite95 said:

I linked my PC account which is ineligible for merge to my PS account and made the PS account the main account, when linking the Xbox to my ps account it Saif that my PS account was ineligible for  merge... why? Did I just lose all of my money/progress from Xbox?  

Note: I wanted my PS account to be the main, but I wanted to merge the Xbox into the PS account. 

Because it wasnt elgibe for merge, whatever you select main account is was keeps progress in linking. So if you link PS to xbox yes you lost your xbox progress

• Like 1

I bought the Grendel Prime access just a few minutes ago on PC since I was going to buy a heap of platinum soon anyway. Merge / link showed up immediately after I refreshed. Xbox was my main, PC was secondary for merging. Switch and PS5 accounts didn't make the cut off date so I could only link them. However everything went well. Everything from xbox transferred over. Decorations, mods, relics, talking plant progress, affinity and resource boosters doubled to 140+ days, mastery. Even my syndicate and focus progress which surprised me since I read they didn't carry over but it did for me.

I also logged into the Xbox again after to make sure all was well and it was. The system names do stay the same though for whichever platform you are currently playing on. Its definitely weird seeing my PC name have a legendary 2 rank. FINALLY, can play on my PC after all these years without losing 9 years of progress lol. I hope this clears some things up for some users that are still confused.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)RVN World News said:

I bought the Grendel Prime access just a few minutes ago on PC since I was going to buy a heap of platinum soon anyway. Merge / link showed up immediately after I refreshed. Xbox was my main, PC was secondary for merging. Switch and PS5 accounts didn't make the cut off date so I could only link them. However everything went well. Everything from xbox transferred over. Decorations, mods, relics, talking plant progress, affinity and resource boosters doubled to 140+ days, mastery. Even my syndicate and focus progress which surprised me since I read they didn't carry over but it did for me.

I also logged into the Xbox again after to make sure all was well and it was. The system names do stay the same though for whichever platform you are currently playing on. Its definitely weird seeing my PC name have a legendary 2 rank. FINALLY, can play on my PC after all these years without losing 9 years of progress lol. I hope this clears some things up for some users that are still confused.

were you able to select your xbox as your main account from the PC account on the warfame site since that account technically had access to cross save. I have my main xbox too and a PC account from before cross save was announced so I want xbox as my main account though not my PC.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Mehagc said:

They did promise it to be out by the end of the year. they have 2 days or their PR takes a huge hit on top of what its already taken

They said *before* the end of the year. And it was supposed to be released together with Whispers in the Wall. It’s Thursday already here, I just woke up expecting to see an announcement that the next phase has begun but no. I really hope they don’t leave the rest of us waiting till January.

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
typo

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mehagc said:

were you able to select your xbox as your main account from the PC account on the warfame site since that account technically had access to cross save. I have my main xbox too and a PC account from before cross save was announced so I want xbox as my main account though not my PC.

I did the same, I sacrificed the prime access, and set Xbox as main.

43 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mehagc said:

I was. Logged in on the PC account, I selected xbox as my primary and merged. Xbox was from 2014, PC from 2017 so the merge went through fine. Didnt lose the prime access.

11 minutes ago, testwizard said:

I did the same, I sacrificed the prime access, and set Xbox as main.

Wait, did you buy prime access on a PC account from after the cutoff date, and still get to link your Xbox as main? Basically losing the prime access just to get account link faster? I will 100% do that right now if it works.

33分钟前 , JohnsJeans 说:

Wait, did you buy prime access on a PC account from after the cutoff date, and still get to link your Xbox as main? Basically losing the prime access just to get account link faster? I will 100% do that right now if it works.

According to this. It works, with a price of 50$ and no prime access anymore. Your choice anyway :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, (NSW)Rockingdice said:

According to this. It works, with a price of 50$ and no prime access anymore. Your choice anyway :D

well yeah this is no surprise to me at all. they are owned by tencent who are known to make companies do such scummy things such as the aforementioned Hi-Rez who played the same "working on bugs" lies and stuff before just shadow dropping showing how insincere they were. it didn't happen only once either

4 hours ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

ngl, I'm constantly logging in into my PS, my very old PC, and my switch account every now and then just to see if I somehow have the ability to merge even though no new forum post was published yet XD

This has been me all day! Seeing that merge link button actually gave me an excited buzz haha 

• Like 1

I'll admit I'm impatient as #*!% when it comes to just sitting around, but cross save will most likely allow console prime access next phase, as for what everyone else is griping about, "shrug" not much care. People want to waste money let them. They clearly have the disposable income for it.

• Like 1

Hmmm so I made a new pc account that I played only 10 hours several years ago, so technically I could buy the prime access pack on the pc account, set my Xbox as the main, and since both accounts were of course made before November 24th, I can merge the two, and I get to keep the prime access. I mean I do need the plat anyways. I’ll see tomorrow and if I don’t get in I’ll probably get one of the packs. Or if tomorrow it’s console users who bought the prime access that get in then I’ll just buy it on my Xbox account.

This is my only question cause I know it says all progression will be at whatever you selected to be your main account and I didn't see much about this so I figured I'd ask here. When inventories combine would the account say for example is lower MR then your secondary account would the main account just suddenly receive all that MR and have to do the tests, or would the main account's MR jump up to whatever MR level is being merged? I ask cause I have a PC account that is MR 7 and it has existed since way before November 24th and I have my PlayStation account which is MR 29 and I just wanna know if the MR moves over with the items. Since I am kind of moving away from using Console anymore due to my ps4 being too slow and taking too long to load into missions. That is all from me and to whoever can answer this when they have time thank you and much appreciated