Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

• [DE]CoreyOnline changed the title to Cross Platform Save Rollout Information: Beginning Dec 14
  • [DE]CoreyOnline changed the title to Cross Platform Save Rollout Information: Coming Soon
  • [DE]CoreyOnline changed the title to Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

I made a PC account after the cutoff date for being merge eligible because of a section on the website that said as long as one of the accounts was older than the cutoff date you would be able to merge them, it was the only listed exception to the cutoff date. That section was removed from the website when the cross-save part of it was updated last week. I had bought the largest quantity of plat on this pc account because I had recived a 50% off plat login reward and now due to that section being removed I am concered I have wasted £60. Is that exception still a thing? Will I be able to merge that pc account with my xbox account that was created well before the cutoff point? If not what should I do in this situation? Attmept to trade the plat to my xbox account before I link them? I've put the archived website link here as proof. https://web.archive.org/web/20231208232545/https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression

I also have a screenshot of the section but I can't figure out how to attach it.

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, zYamiNoKami said:

What would be the next phase of the cross save? by account creation date from oldest to newest or will the next phase be released to the general public?

i hope its not alphabetically, if thats the case, we'd be waiting forever. me personally, i would be okay with account creation date, my account is like 7 years old i think? i could not speculate on the minds of those who are not, however

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PSN)The-Icon000 said:

i hope its not alphabetically, if thats the case, we'd be waiting forever. me personally, i would be okay with account creation date, my account is like 7 years old i think? i could not speculate on the minds of those who are not, however

Also what creation date would it go off of? Like my one on pc is only 2 years old while my Xbox is 7. But I want my pc to be my main account.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CannaWhoopazz said:

No.  You can't be a Founder on anything but PC.  My PC account gave the option to merge, and I merged it into my [non-Founder] PSN account.  

And can you confirm that the merge was successful and you didnt lose anything? maybe you can answer the burning question, what is going to happen with riven slots?

• Like 1

Any Warframe account that was previously involved in a PC-to-console account migration to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch is ineligible for a One-Time Account Merge. However, these accounts can still be Linked normally and participate in Cross Platform Save.

Does this mean both accounts are ineligible to merge with a third account, just one of them (If so which one?), or are the only ineligible to merge with each other?

• Like 1

On the one time account merger I;m confused. For my specific situation I've got this account I'm posting from a LR3 xbox account and a mr7 or 8 pc account i want to set this account(xbox) as my primary and merge my pc into this do i just login to this account once i have access to cross save and link my pc account to this account or is there something else i will need to do to keep this LR3 account as my primary?

42 minutes ago, (XBOX)destroyer03613 said:

On the one time account merger I;m confused. For my specific situation I've got this account I'm posting from a LR3 xbox account and a mr7 or 8 pc account i want to set this account(xbox) as my primary and merge my pc into this do i just login to this account once i have access to cross save and link my pc account to this account or is there something else i will need to do to keep this LR3 account as my primary?

It asks which one you want to set as the primary account before it does anything with the two accounts.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Alistair217 said:

How will it work if I have an account across all platforms, but I want my xbox account to be the primary?

If you're asking how can you make your Xbox account primary and have that same account on all platforms, all you need to do is have that Xbox account have cross save turned on. And all of progression on that Xbox account will be on all platforms. Now. If you're asking " I have accounts on all platforms but I want Xbox account to be primary" All you need to do is merge all of those account into one "big" account. If you do that all of your progression on all of the different platforms and Xbox platform will be put onto one account. Hopefully this helps.

Edited by (XBOX)ZoKinZoShibo

Just curious... When it says the "progress" of the primary account is reflected across all others, does that include Operation scores? Or will those be combined from every account? It's a small thing, but I'd like to keep my scores from my PSN days if I can. Reminds me of the stuff I was actually around for on launch, like the Uranus revamp or Rathuum

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ZoKinZoShibo said:

If you're asking how can you make your Xbox account primary and have that same account on all platforms, all you need to do is have that Xbox account have cross save turned on. And all of progression on that Xbox account will be on all platforms. Now. If you're asking " I have accounts on all platforms but I want Xbox account to be primary" All you need to do is merge all of those account into one "big" account. If you do that all of your progression on all of the different platform and Xbox platform will be put onto one account.Hopefully this helps.

Like link all to my xbox account. Basically sign in on my Xbox account and link from there?