The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Impetus Placement

-Vanny-

This bug is really annoying.

Even weirder: When used on Protea with the Caladrius skin, the syandana is right in the middle. But when used on Protea with default or Tennogen skins, the syandana ends up even further on the right side.

2Z3OiBn.pngYdwjWHN.png

I take this opportunity to copy/paste my usual rambling about placement problems:

I've been advocating for x/y/z sliders for armors pieces and syandanas FOR YEARS while reporting about similar problems, and this is just another case that prove my point.

Bugged or straight up poorly placed anchor points are reccuring problems that are bond to keep occuring through the years. And even when the anchor points are fine, there are plenty of armor pieces that do not fit on some frames because of the geometry of the models.

That why i'll repeat YET AGAIN that a really needed feature would be to let players adjust the x/y/z position and rotation of armor pieces and syandana, the same way we are able to with melee weapons. Because yes: the system is already in game!

In the end, it would be more customisations for the players and less troubleshoot for the devs.

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah please fix this DE. This syandana was my bandaid solution to every syandana looking offcenter with loki prime. Since impetus just sits on a shoulder, it looked fine as it was. but now it looks real bad.

• Like 3

Many years ago, against my better judgement, I bought the Chroma Prime Accessory Pack for the Impetus Prime Syandana. It looks great, has good materials and channels, but most importantly, it only occupied one side of my Warframe's back leaving the other side for my primary weapon. It looked great together with a gun and used to be my most worn Syandana on majority of my Warframes.

I used past tense there because I had to remove it since the last major update due to its sudden displacement, as reported here. I use it to hide Static Reactor Prime Sigil behind it, so the change in the Syandana's placement was immediately obvious to me.

As such, I was considering making a post reporting this but decided against it because I'm convinced DE doesn't care. I already reported issues with Prime accessories in the past and got ignored. I expected DE to address complaints around items you actually have to pay money for but they did nothing. Heck, I even tried raising a support ticket but ended up being sent to the forum, from where I was sent to raise a support ticket. Absolute incompetence.

This is why I'm happy to see someone else report this problem instead. Hopefully it will get fixed but I already moved on and now have most Warframes without a Syandana.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Yes, I would very much like to see this fixed, and moved back to where it was before. I'm hoping this is a bug that can be fixed, and not intentional. I do not like this change.

• 3 weeks later...