Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voruna's fourth ability

(XBOX)Darth Bane3193

Much like Wuking, Excalibur, Valkyrie, etc. Voruna has a melee ability. Although, from what I read in other posts, it doesn't stack with certain melee arcanes and such, it's still a melee ability but has really fallen behind. What I mean is the other frames I mentioned can use weapons besides their fourth ability to deal with nullifiers and, if you're in this game mode, arbitration drones.

Voruna cannot. She is stuck on all fours waiting for someone else to do deal with those nullifiers or drones. Or you deactivate her ability, and lose damage stacks, to deal with them. When using her augment mod, you can continuously use her fourth ability with max damage stacks as long as you get kills. 

The problem starts to come through in higher difficulties. Like steel path or Arbitration, you can't afford to lose your stacks. You lose the damage and it's hard to get it back up. But in order to deal with those nullifiers and drones, you have to deactivate it. 

Is there a way that she can use weapons with her fourth ability without deactivating it and losing the damage stacks?

Stupid autocorrect. It's Valkyr! Not Valkyrie.😫

35 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

This is the answer. The Operator isn't just there for story fluff, it's a tool in your toolkit. Learn how to use it, and then use it. It's insanely strong and wildly useful.

I do kinda want to see divuri weapons be brought into normal gameplay for your operator, but that's w.e

29 minutes ago, Ryker said:

I do kinda want to see divuri weapons be brought into normal gameplay for your operator, but that's w.e

I've always wanted an update for Operator to bring their model and riggings up to the modern standards that Drifter has. Since they'd have to do that in order to make Operator able to use Duviri melee, that sounds like a great idea to me.

Voruna is weird.
I was looking forward to trying her out for both looks and the kit but once I did it felt off.

She's a melee frame that can't really take a hit. she's button mash crazy. I think it might come down to the radius of abilities and the 5 strike limit.
I've tried Health Conversion to make invis less mashy. I tried Equilibrium, Cast speed. She hits hard but it's a lot of work for low kill rates.