Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My next big desired QOL update is a unified, consistent language for effects

ShogunGunshow

As an example, Path of Exile is very consistent about the fact that INCREASED damage stacks together, MORE damage is its own separate multiplier.

I would love it if it could be similarly clear at a glance, looking at a mod or arcane or whatever in Warframe, if something is FLAT crit, INCREASED crit, additive damage, its own multiplier, etc.

I understand that the task is daunting because of the sheer amount of stuff in the game. It might be a long term thing taking several patches, each focused on updating a different system to whatever the new terminology is, but it would be an absolute game changer for me to not have to have the wiki open for basic information. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

As an example, Path of Exile is very consistent about the fact that INCREASED damage stacks together, MORE damage is its own separate multiplier.

I would love it if it could be similarly clear at a glance, looking at a mod or arcane or whatever in Warframe, if something is FLAT crit, INCREASED crit, additive damage, its own multiplier, etc.

I understand that the task is daunting because of the sheer amount of stuff in the game. It might be a long term thing taking several patches, each focused on updating a different system to whatever the new terminology is, but it would be an absolute game changer for me to not have to have the wiki open for basic information. 

So you're basically saying that you want TheKengineer's channel to die?

1 minute ago, ShogunGunshow said:

978.jpg

Hide contents

I'm sure Kengineer will still make good content lol, he's good

I feel personally attacked and will therefore levee a crusade against this heresy.

Just kidding, normalizing +/x %gains is a good idea, although if Diablo 4 is anything to benchmark by, it's a nightmare of falsities and nuance that still doesn't properly illustrate how it works most the time. Still need a Wiki or youtubers to do the real sweaty testing to figure out how it applies.

Not saying its a bad or good idea, simply that even if it is implemented, it likely won't be implemented properly, which'll nullify the purpose of it.