Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Got an account merge, here's info on what made it!

Syrinq

Since the FAQ and the connection page itself is kind of 'vague', I've written a forum post that outlines my experience with merging the following two accounts; My MR29 PC acc, and my MR12 XB1 acc. Both were made in 2017. My feedback thus far is that the progress should be outlined better, but in the meantime I guess this and other people's merges/links will suffice for answers

When you can merge in your 'Account Management' page, you'll be required to login to every account you want to add. You can only do 1 account per platform. In my case, after I added my XB1 account, I was sent to a different page. There I could select a primary account and finalise the merge. I'm not sure how the process goes if you want to merge 2+ accounts. Annoying thing I immediately noticed though, is that I'm now stuck with 2 Excalibur Umbras and their ninja sticks in my arsenal, but ah well LOL

Hope this list below helps! If anyone's got any questions about merging or my experience specifically feel free to ask :) Or if you wanna share a different experience to the list below, etc., in case this could serve as a more informative post! Anyway this post also made me remember how many things are in this game and my Brain Hurts

LAST BUT NOT LEAST- This is about MERGING, not LINKING. They do different things!
Putting a direct link to WF FAQ here because convenience.

After merging it seems you can login to the WF site (probably game as well) with MULTIPLE CREDENTIALS. I could login with my primary acc (PC) AND secondary acc (XB1/Microsoft) credentials, so PLEASE make sure you have security measures in place! Strong passwords, 2FA for your email/Nintendo/Microsoft/PSN besides Warframe acc, etc.

PS. To DE/forum mods, suggestion to sticky this thread

Spoiler

If this thread could be sticky'd, or one of you could write a 'comprehensive list of the logistics behind account linking and merging' & stick that, I think that'd be beneficial to a lot of folks. Considering repeat threads with the same questions exist plenty, and there's also cases of people, lightly said, ''dinking up'' their link/merge and losing all progress, resulting in dozens of ''CAN IRREVERSIBLE PROGRESS BE REVERSED?'' queries. Please. The one ''I confirm hereby that this is my choice'' button isn't enough, as unfortunate as that is lmao

---

The progress from the primary account stays the same and is this, from what I've seen:

• Standing with syndicates & open worlds (includes the 'smaller ones' like Ventkids)
  • Spent focus amount & unlocked schools/abilities
  • The username/login credentials & date of profile creation
  • Quests/story progress
  • Star chart/steel path progress
  • Achievements
  • Your operator/drifter appearance
  • How your orbiter is decorated (might stay the same on each platform? others got different layouts)
  • Login day amount
  • Friends
  • Unlocked intrinsics for Railjack & Duviri
  • Railjack appearance & XP
  • Helminth XP
  • Progress for archon hunts/sorties/circuit/nightwave
  • Your clan if you are the Founding Warlord*

* You NEED to make whichever acc you want as primary the founding warlord, or hand your clan to someone else. Otherwise it'll disappear I've heard.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary (you keep duplicates if you own it multiple times)

• Anything that was made/pending/finished in secondary foundries, will be added to your primary acc to be claimed
  • Relics, prime parts, blueprints, farmable weapon/Warframe parts
    ANYTHING that you can find in 'inventory' essentially
  • Plat & credits
    Starter plat from secondary accs also merged. Switch restrictions still exist
  • Any other 'currency' ducats, void traces, syndicate medals, endo, kuva, etc.
  • Warframes, weapons, vehicles, companions, etc., keeps mod configs also! And YOU WILL KEEP THE SLOTS if you sell em!
  • Lich & Sister weapons if they're in your arsenal still
  • Mods, arcanes etc.
  • Story/quest rewards if done on secondary accs
    Example, I got 2x Excal Umbra as result rn and can't sell em
  • Active boosters DO merge according to other people's comments!
  • Decorations you haven't placed yet, vignettes/stencils/stuff for orbiter
  • Unspent intrinsics/focus points, according to some folks
  • Railjack crew
  • Loadouts (names included)*
  • Railjack wreckage and parts*
  • Rivens*

* From multiple comments, the items merge, but NOT the slots.
    Example you have 30/30 rivens on your primary acc. You get +3 rivens from a secondary acc. Now you need to sell 3 rivens or buy 3 riven slots to ''fix'' that problem.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary, but isn't duplicated if you own multiple across accs

• MR goes up if you've levelled different weapons on secondary accs but not on primary
  • Glyphs (HURRAY I GOT MY GREY CAT ICON BACK!)
  • Inbox messages it seems.
    After the merge I had 1 unread message from October which is when I tried to login to my XB1 acc for nostalgia's sake
  • Your profile stats (should include Conclave/Operation scores), equipment % usage
    Example, Broken War became my #1 used melee after the merge lmao
  • Profile accolades (founder status, heirloom badge, etc.)
  • Wishlist items
  • From multiple comments, subsumed Helminth abilities do merge, but NOT the XP
  • Tennogen* & plat/baro/other cosmetics (skins/armour/etc), palettes, Lotus' cosmetics, ships

* Tennogen bought after Nov 24/cutoff date is also in the merge, but locked to platform you bought it on still

This is deleted from secondary accs and does NOT merge:

• Any 'progress' that uses the primary account for info
  • Unused warframe/weapon/vehicle/companion slots (recommended to fill as many as possible, then sell after merging to get most out of this)
  • Riven slots, railjack wreckage slots, loadout slots, despite used or not
  • Vanquished/converted Liches & Sisters
  • Intrinsics & focus that's already spent
  • Specter loadouts

---

Not sure what happens to following things, as it didn't apply to me

IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS STUFF BELOW, LET ME KNOW!
I'll edit this main post depending on other folks' experiences. Because cohesive summaries for logistics are your Best Friend in these times

• Codex stuff, like scanned enemies etc., but I presume it'd take from the primary acc at the very least
  • Exclusive skins/items/whatever bound to platform, eg. Switch skins
  • Founder stuff from secondary accounts (I've heard they merge but are only usable on PC if you didn't do a past acc migration, but not 100% sure)
Edited by Syrinq
  • Like 26

2 minutes ago, Kosynth said:

My orbiter is decorated differently on my Playstation than it is on PC

I already merged

oh that's ODD. i wonder if it'll sync at some point or you just have a platform-dependent orbiter space lmao

i'm unable to check my XB1 orbiter as my console's not plugged in normally

12 minutes ago, Syrinq said:

Como o FAQ e a página de conexão em si são meio 'vagos', escrevi uma postagem no fórum que descreve minha experiência com a fusão das duas contas a seguir; Minha conta MR29 PC e minha conta MR12 XB1. Ambos foram feitos em 2017. Meu feedback até agora é que o progresso deveria ser melhor descrito, mas, por enquanto, acho que esta e as fusões/links de outras pessoas serão suficientes para as respostas

Quando você puder mesclar na página 'Gerenciamento de contas', será necessário fazer login em todas as contas que deseja adicionar. Você só pode fazer 1 conta por plataforma. No meu caso, depois de adicionar minha conta XB1, fui direcionado para uma página diferente. Lá eu poderia selecionar uma conta principal e finalizar a mesclagem. Não tenho certeza de como será o processo se você quiser mesclar mais de 2 contas. A coisa irritante que notei imediatamente é que agora estou preso com 2 Excalibur Umbras e seus bastões ninja em meu arsenal, mas ah, bem, LOL

Espero que esta lista abaixo ajude! Se alguém tiver alguma dúvida sobre a fusão ou sobre minha experiência especificamente, sinta-se à vontade para perguntar :)

---

O processo da conta principal permanece o mesmo e é este, pelo que tenho visto:
- Permanência com sindicatos
- Quantidade de foco -
O nome de usuário/credenciais de login
- Missões/progresso da história
- Progresso do mapa estelar/caminho de aço
- Seu clã, se você é o Senhor da Guerra Fundador (você PRECISA tornar qualquer conta que desejar como principal senhor da guerra fundador, ou entregar seu clã para outra pessoa. Caso contrário, ele desaparecerá, ouvi dizer)
- Conquistas, eu acho?
- Sua aparência de operador/drifter
- Como seu orbitador é decorado
- Quantidade de dias de login
- Amigos

O que é adicionado das contas secundárias à primária (você mantém duplicatas se for o proprietário várias vezes)
- Ouvi dizer que tudo o que foi feito/pendente/concluído em sua fundição será adicionado à sua conta primária, mas não cite eu sobre isso
- Relíquias, peças principais, projetos, peças de armas/Warframe cultiváveis, QUALQUER COISA que você possa encontrar no 'inventário' essencialmente
- Plat & credits, o mesmo parece acontecer com ducados, vestígios vazios, medalhas de sindicato, kuva,
etc. Warframes, armas, veículos, companheiros, etc. e VOCÊ MANTERÁ OS SLOTS se vendê-los!
- Decorações que você ainda não colocou
- Mods (não tenho certeza do que acontece com as quantidades máximas de divisão), arcanos etc.

O que é adicionado das contas secundárias para as primárias, mas não é duplicado se você possui múltiplas contas
- Ouvi dizer que o MR aumenta se você nivelou armas diferentes nas contas secundárias, mas não nas primárias
- Glifos (VIVA, GANHEI MEU GATO CINZENTO ÍCONE DE VOLTA!)
- Cosméticos Tennogen e plat (skins/armaduras/etc), paletas, navios
- Mensagens na caixa de entrada, ao que parece. Após a fusão, recebi 1 mensagem não lida de outubro, quando tentei fazer login na minha conta XB1 por uma questão de nostalgia
- estatísticas do seu perfil,% de uso de equipamento e lista de desejos. Exemplo, Broken War se tornou meu corpo a corpo usado nº 1 após a fusão lmao

Não tenho certeza do que acontece com as seguintes coisas, pois não se aplica a mim:
- Diferentes habilidades de helmintos incluídas nas contas, se elas também são mescladas ou são retiradas apenas da conta primária
- Capacidade de Riven se você tiver o máximo. valor em várias contas
- Loadouts, eu só os usei na minha conta primária
- Coisas do Codex, mas presumo que seria retirado da conta primária, no mínimo
- Boosters/cupons/semelhantes ativos

I have a question, are the builds in warframes/weapons etc. saved like mods, arcanes, after the merge? Or will it have to be put back into weapons/warframes? *- another thing was this merge that you did 95% of the way right? Did you have the greatest mastery of the main account? The missions/journeys weren't bugged and the ones you completed came complete in the merge? the glyphs such as decorations, Amps etc.. did everything come together correctly? because bro, I'm seeing here on the forum that some people had problems resetting their account after the merge, so I'm afraid lol that we'll merge and be the lucky winner this time. I say this because I'm on Playstation 4 and I'm maestria 22 (main account) and I have an account on the PC maestria 8 and I wanted to know if to do the merge correctly I would need to be logged in with the Playstation account on the website to be able to put the PC account on the management there or if you need to enter your PC account on the website and in management, put the PS4 account as the main one to be able to make the transfer without problems.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)MvS3G4TT0_NSQV said:
I have a question, are the builds in warframes/weapons etc. saved like mods, arcanes, after the merge? Or will it have to be put back into weapons/warframes? *- another thing was this merge that you did 95% of the way right? Did you have the greatest mastery of the main account? The missions/journeys weren't bugged and the ones you completed came complete in the merge? the glyphs such as decorations, Amps etc.. did everything come together correctly? because bro, I'm seeing here on the forum that some people had problems resetting their account after the merge, so I'm afraid lol that we'll merge and be the lucky winner this time. I say this because I'm on Playstation 4 and I'm maestria 22 (main account) and I have an account on the PC maestria 8 and I wanted to know if to do the merge correctly I would need to be logged in with the Playstation account on the website to be able to put the PC account on the management there or if you need to enter your PC account on the website and in management, put the PS4 account as the main one to be able to make the transfer without problems.

(Repasting your questions for easier reading) I have a question, are the builds in warframes/weapons etc. saved like mods, arcanes, after the merge? Or will it have to be put back into weapons/warframes? *- another thing was this merge that you did 95% of the way right? Did you have the greatest mastery of the main account? The missions/journeys weren't bugged and the ones you completed came complete in the merge? the glyphs such as decorations, Amps etc.. did everything come together correctly? because bro, I'm seeing here on the forum that some people had problems resetting their account after the merge, so I'm afraid lol that we'll merge and be the lucky winner this time. I say this because I'm on Playstation 4 and I'm maestria 22 (main account) and I have an account on the PC maestria 8 and I wanted to know if to do the merge correctly I would need to be logged in with the Playstation account on the website to be able to put the PC account on the management there or if you need to enter your PC account on the website and in management, put the PS4 account as the main one to be able to make the transfer without problems.

Yup they're saved! Had my old builds on everything from my XB1/secondary acc still when it merged, and it kept all my mod configs on my primary account also! My main acc that I chose as primary was MR29 yes. My codex, completed quests etc. were all according to my primary account, I assume they get erased if you've done different stuff on secondary accs than the primary.

And yeah I totally get what you mean, I was nervous also. I presume you can still login to warframe.com with your PC account, then add your PS account in the 'account management' page, and THEN select your PS as the primary account. You should then be use the merged acc on PC anyway, as it automatically becomes a cross save acc too

Edited by Syrinq

1 minute ago, Syrinq said:

Sim, eles estão salvos! Eu ainda tinha minhas versões antigas em tudo, desde minha conta XB1/secundária quando ela foi mesclada, e também manteve todas as minhas configurações de mod na minha conta principal!

interesting!!! Yeah... let's pray snow... see if I'm not the lucky one when merging doesn't cause any problems. but interesting thanks for clarifying!!! Because because my PS4 was a bit old, it had small, annoying crashes that made me stop playing the game, so I stopped playing during the Archon updates/starting to doubt, then my fear and this one loses everything, there was refereeing/steel routes, there was everything. But let's hope and pray for the DE team.

1 minute ago, (PSN)MvS3G4TT0_NSQV said:

interesting!!! Yeah... let's pray snow... see if I'm not the lucky one when merging doesn't cause any problems. but interesting thanks for clarifying!!! Because because my PS4 was a bit old, it had small, annoying crashes that made me stop playing the game, so I stopped playing during the Archon updates/starting to doubt, then my fear and this one loses everything, there was refereeing/steel routes, there was everything. But let's hope and pray for the DE team.

Gotcha, good luck with merging! Also edited my first reply because I saw you had other questions about mod configs too haha

1 minute ago, (PSN)TheLoneSigma said:

I dont know if i read this correctly but do i essentially lose my focus from my secondary? 

I presume you would, on my secondary acc I had the operator & some Zenurik things, after the merge my total focus didn't increase. I did have more progress on my primary account, but to be 'safe' I'd expect focus & unlocked focus abilities/schools from secondary accs to be lost

11 minutes ago, Syrinq said:

I presume you would, on my secondary acc I had the operator & some Zenurik things, after the merge my total focus didn't increase. I did have more progress on my primary account, but to be 'safe' I'd expect focus & unlocked focus abilities/schools from secondary accs to be lost

Looks like I wasted my time on focus. Thankfully it wasnt that much time wasted and I wont be worrying about focus until I get cross save. Thank you either way!

• Like 1

Your post has helped clarify a lot of things and made me think more carefully about which account to set as primary. I just want to know now how does purchasing items such as plat and prime access work now for you? Do you buy it on the website directly since pc is your primary or does it depend on where are you currently logged in?

I want to make my switch my primary and move on to playing on a pc. Will I still have to purchase from the nintendo eshop or will I be able to purchase through steam or the website itself.

I want to make sure that no plat comes from nintendo atm since it will be locked on nintendo only.

Just now, Baldnr said:

Your post has helped clarify a lot of things and made me think more carefully about which account to set as primary. I just want to know now how does purchasing items such as plat and prime access work now for you? Do you buy it on the website directly since pc is your primary or does it depend on where are you currently logged in?

I want to make my switch my primary and move on to playing on a pc. Will I still have to purchase from the nintendo eshop or will I be able to purchase through steam or the website itself.

I want to make sure that no plat comes from nintendo atm since it will be locked on nintendo only.

Glad it helped! As for purchasing items/plat I think this is how it works:

- Any plat purchased anywhere can be spent on other platforms, except on Switch (plat bought on Switch has to be spent on Switch, plat bought elsewhere can't be spent on Switch)
- Any supporter packs/prime access/plat purchases I can make on the site and steam, I'll keep doing this still after the merge (not interested in buying stuff through XB1). PC is my primary but I'm not sure if prices will change, for example if an XB1 acc is primary and you login to the website
- Tennogen purchases made rn will be stuck to the platform you bought it on. I bought some Tennogen on PC after Nov 24 and that'll now only be usable there
- Not sure about plat purchases though, like cosmetics after Nov 24 (anything made by DE). I don't think the FAQ mentioned that, but I hope they'd be usable across platforms??

I'd suggest asking support directly though for more coherent answers, as I don't have direct experience with it myself atm

2 hours ago, Syrinq said:

(Repasting your questions for easier reading) I have a question, are the builds in warframes/weapons etc. saved like mods, arcanes, after the merge? Or will it have to be put back into weapons/warframes? *- another thing was this merge that you did 95% of the way right? Did you have the greatest mastery of the main account? The missions/journeys weren't bugged and the ones you completed came complete in the merge? the glyphs such as decorations, Amps etc.. did everything come together correctly? because bro, I'm seeing here on the forum that some people had problems resetting their account after the merge, so I'm afraid lol that we'll merge and be the lucky winner this time. I say this because I'm on Playstation 4 and I'm maestria 22 (main account) and I have an account on the PC maestria 8 and I wanted to know if to do the merge correctly I would need to be logged in with the Playstation account on the website to be able to put the PC account on the management there or if you need to enter your PC account on the website and in management, put the PS4 account as the main one to be able to make the transfer without problems.

Yup they're saved! Had my old builds on everything from my XB1/secondary acc still when it merged, and it kept all my mod configs on my primary account also! My main acc that I chose as primary was MR29 yes. My codex, completed quests etc. were all according to my primary account, I assume they get erased if you've done different stuff on secondary accs than the primary.

And yeah I totally get what you mean, I was nervous also. I presume you can still login to warframe.com with your PC account, then add your PS account in the 'account management' page, and THEN select your PS as the primary account. You should then be use the merged acc on PC anyway, as it automatically becomes a cross save acc too

Really grateful for your explanation on your experience, been hesitant myself on the merging and what i would keep and lose ect., however after reading this im left with one question...

If I use my MR19 PC account as primary and merge my MR29 PS5 account into my primary, will my MR19 become MR29 because of the xp and items ill have levelled on the PS5? or will it still be MR19?

Edited by I-Love-Thicc-Lady-Pecs

4 minutes ago, I-Love-Thicc-Lady-Pecs said:

Really grateful for your explanation on your experience, been hesitant myself on the merging and what i would keep and lose ect., however after reading this im left with one question...

If I use my MR19 PC account as primary and merge my MR29 PS5 account into my primary, will my MR19 become MR29 because of the xp and items ill ahve levelled on the PS5? or will it still be MR19?

No problem! And from what I've heard from others, the merged account only adds MR points if you have different things levelled on any secondary accs. So you'd go past MR19 definitely, but idk what your 'final' MR would be on your merged acc. Depends on the different stuff you levelled. And you'd have to redo the MR tests with 24h wait time inbetween also, other posts in this forum mentioned that

Though my question is-- Why would you pick the MR19 as primary in this situation? (I'd assume the MR29 acc has more progress?)

Edited by Syrinq

1 minute ago, (XBOX)BA Gigachad said:

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your post, hopefully the drip gate opens for me in the next couple days

Highest of honours, thank you Gigachad very cool!

And I hope so as well, if DE keeps up with the current pace it seems there'll be a new wave each day, and maybe they'll have everyone before Christmas??

• Like 2

Any info about Intrisecs? Im interested in the Duviri Intrisecs more than railjack's, heard it happens the same as with focus, you lose them, but it would be nice to have a confirmation on it, since it pains to go from full Duviri intrisecs to 0.

Also, Mother tokens? I belive those are in the inventory, so they should stay, am i wrong?

3 hours ago, Syrinq said:

Since the FAQ and the connection page itself is kind of 'vague', I've written a forum post that outlines my experience with merging the following two accounts; My MR29 PC acc, and my MR12 XB1 acc. Both were made in 2017. My feedback thus far is that the progress should be outlined better, but in the meantime I guess this and other people's merges/links will suffice for answers

When you can merge in your 'Account Management' page, you'll be required to login to every account you want to add. You can only do 1 account per platform. In my case, after I added my XB1 account, I was sent to a different page. There I could select a primary account and finalise the merge. I'm not sure how the process goes if you want to merge 2+ accounts. Annoying thing I immediately noticed though, is that I'm now stuck with 2 Excalibur Umbras and their ninja sticks in my arsenal, but ah well LOL

Hope this list below helps! If anyone's got any questions about merging or my experience specifically feel free to ask :) Or if you wanna share a different experience to the list below, etc., in case this could serve as a more informative post!

---

The process from the primary account stays the same and is this, from what I've seen:
- Standing with syndicates
- Focus amount & unlocked schools/abilities
- The username/login credentials
- Quests/story progress
- Star chart/steel path progress
- Your clan if you are the Founding Warlord (you NEED to make whichever acc you want as primary the founding warlord, or hand your clan to someone else. Otherwise it'll disappear I've heard)
- Achievements I think?
- Your operator/drifter appearance
- How your orbiter is decorated (might stay the same on each platform? others got different layouts)
- Login day amount
- Friends

What is added from secondary accs into the primary (you keep duplicates if you own it multiple times)
- I've heard that anything that was made/pending/finished in your foundry, will be added to your primary acc but don't quote me on this
- Relics, prime parts, blueprints, farmable weapon/Warframe parts, ANYTHING that you can find in 'inventory' essentially
- Plat & credits, same seems to happen for ducats, void traces, syndicate medals, kuva, etc.
- Warframes, weapons, vehicles, companions, etc., keeps mod configs also! And YOU WILL KEEP THE SLOTS if you sell em!
- Decorations you haven't placed yet
- Mods (not sure what happens to max. riven amounts), arcanes etc.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary, but isn't duplicated if you own multiple across accs
- Heard that MR goes up if you've levelled different weapons on secondary accs but not on primary
- Glyphs (HURRAY I GOT MY GREY CAT ICON BACK!)
- Inbox messages it seems. After the merge I had 1 unread message from October which is when I tried to login to my XB1 acc for nostalgia's sake
- Your profile stats, equipment % usage and wishlist. Example, Broken War became my #1 used melee after the merge lmao
- Tennogen* & plat cosmetics (skins/armour/etc), palettes, ships
*Tennogen bought after Nov 24/cutoff date is also in the merge, but locked to platform you bought it on still

Not sure what happens to following things, as it didn't apply to me:
- Different helminth abilities subsumed on accounts, whether they also get merged or it only takes from the primary acc
- Riven capacity if you have the max. amount on multiple accs
- Loadouts, I only used em on my primary
- Codex stuff, but I presume it'd take from the primary acc at the very least
- Active boosters/coupons/similar

Thank you for clearing a lot of things up I just need 1 thing clarified for when I can merge my account. I have a MR10 account on PS4(my ps4 broke) and a MR4 account on PC (currently playing on), should the primary account be the account I am currently playing on or the account that I have all my stuff on?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)xXNikisoXx said:

Any info about Intrisecs? Im interested in the Duviri Intrisecs more than railjack's, heard it happens the same as with focus, you lose them, but it would be nice to have a confirmation on it, since it pains to go from full Duviri intrisecs to 0.

Also, Mother tokens? I belive those are in the inventory, so they should stay, am i wrong?

I LITERALLY just realised I forgot to put intrinsics in the post LOL thank you for reminding me! Intrinsics are the same as my primary acc, didn't get any other unlocked skills or extra intrinsics to spend

As for unspent tokens I believe those should be added from secondary accs, as they're akin to a "currency" like void traces, endo, etc. Can't confirm on my end tho as I didn't have tokens on my secondary

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Syrinq said:

No problem! And from what I've heard from others, the merged account only adds MR points if you have different things levelled on any secondary accs. So you'd go past MR19 definitely, but idk what your 'final' MR would be on your merged acc. Depends on the different stuff you levelled. And you'd have to redo the MR tests with 24h wait time inbetween also, other posts in this forum mentioned that

Though my question is-- Why would you pick the MR19 as primary in this situation? (I'd assume the MR29 acc has more progress?)

I meant MR25, and mainly because my MR25 ive not played on in years and the MR19 is more recent with better gear/mods/frames ect, and i know that doesnt matter.

If there would be no difference in MR because its all carried and added together, then my idea was i go with the most quest progressed account, what do you think?

5 minutes ago, (PSN)NSG_Jani said:

Thank you for clearing a lot of things up I just need 1 thing clarified for when I can merge my account. I have a MR10 account on PS4(my ps4 broke) and a MR4 account on PC (currently playing on), should the primary account be the account I am currently playing on or the account that I have all my stuff on?

Your primary account should be the one you want to keep your 'progress' on, so your MR, star chart progress, syndicate standing, quest/stories done etc.

If you make your PS4 acc the main one, after the merge you should just be able to play on PC if you login with the PS4 credentials. You'd basically get the inventory from the PC acc added to the merged one, but any PC 'progress' is lost

Edited by Syrinq

1 minute ago, I-Love-Thicc-Lady-Pecs said:

I meant MR25, and mainly because my MR25 ive not played on in years and the MR19 is more recent with better gear/mods/frames ect, and i know that doesnt matter.

If there would be no difference in MR because its all carried and added together, then my idea was i go with the most quest progressed account, what do you think?

Ahhh I see! I gotcha, it depends on what you value more- Or basically what you don't want to redo LOL

If you pick the MR25 one, you would have to redo the quests/story I'm pretty sure. I'd personally go with the acc that has more quests done myself, but the choice is ultimately up to you. Also you don't have to pick a primary acc and merge immediately, after you've added them in Account Management- So you can always note down pros/cons or sleep on it or something

2 minutes ago, Syrinq said:

Ahhh I see! I gotcha, it depends on what you value more- Or basically what you don't want to redo LOL

If you pick the MR25 one, you would have to redo the quests/story I'm pretty sure. I'd personally go with the acc that has more quests done myself, but the choice is ultimately up to you. Also you don't have to pick a primary acc and merge immediately, after you've added them in Account Management- So you can always note down pros/cons or sleep on it or something

Its quite a few years of quests not done and all steel path that I'd lose haha so its a tough call, but I wouldnt mind redoing the quests and steel path if I would be at a disadvantage by not choosing the MR25, thats why i wondered if the MR would add together from all in the codex (I really hope it does)

If i go with my MR19 with all quest progress, and then all my MR25 codex is added, then ill be at least MR25 with quests up to date - this is what I am hoping anyway