Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Got an account merge, here's info on what made it!

Syrinq

32 minutes ago, Syrinq said:

After you merge, this new account will automatically already be used for cross save/play, so you don't need to link it or do anything else. You can and should be able to login to your PC WF with your Xbox login credentials immediately after the merge!

Thank you. Defiantly quelled a lot of concern that i had.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Syrinq said:

Interesting! Did the subsumed abilities from your xbox acc increase the XP of your PC helminth also or nah?

The liches from XB1, do they not show up in your codex at all anymore? I presume weapons/ephemeras/other Lich rewards did carry over, but if not let me know!

For RJ parts, are you unable to get any more parts until you sell the excess, or buy more slots with plat?

Thank you for the info! I'll add the edits to my post later today, it's. Quite literally like 4am rn LMAO

My helminth was already max rank so not sure about xp.
All the weapons and ephemera’s did come over. Non of the liches showed up in the codex.

I have not tried to mess with the parts on railjack. I had everything maxed out on both accounts but I can mess with it later when I’m on.

Edited by I_W8N
  • Like 1

Heya, hope this hasn't been answered already, I skimmed the thread & didn't see it but may have missed something. So profile stats and accolades are carried over from the secondary account; does that include Operation scores? I started playing many years ago on PSN, but since switching to PC I've made a lot more progress. I'm 95% sure I want my PC account to be my primary, but I also kinda wanna keep my old scores as a reminder of the events I actually caught on launch, like the Uranus revamp and Rathuum. It's sentimental value more than anything, but it'd be nice to know for sure before I take the plunge.

Edited by rosenkreuzwolfe

53 minutes ago, rosenkreuzwolfe said:

Heya, hope this hasn't been answered already, I skimmed the thread & didn't see it but may have missed something. So profile stats and accolades are carried over from the secondary account; does that include Operation scores? I started playing many years ago on PSN, but since switching to PC I've made a lot more progress. I'm 95% sure I want my PC account to be my primary, but I also kinda wanna keep my old scores as a reminder of the events I actually caught on launch, like the Uranus revamp and Rathuum. It's sentimental value more than anything, but it'd be nice to know for sure before I take the plunge.

I think it does, I've seen some people mention that their operation stuff does carry over. I'm assuming it's part of profile stats like tridolons done, conclave wins etc.

36 minutes ago, (PSN)Wulfy-The-Wulf said:

Does this mean my primary progress will be overwritten by the secondary?

I don't wanna lose 2k hours of story on my primary if I merge accounts onto it 😔 

No, literally the opposite. Progress from all secondary accounts will be wiped after a merge, the progress from the primary account stays.

33 minutes ago, Huggniffniff said:

So I have an XB1 account at MR 23 and a PC at 26, with the most significant difference being that my XB1 account has almost 300 more days of log-in rewards. Would it be worth it to make the XB1 account the main one to keep those days? 

Well if you want to keep those days and not redo them on PC, then yeah you'd make the XB1 acc the primary. If you have significantly more progress on PC though with other things, eg. quests, then you'd have to redo those after the merge & your XB1 has been picked as primary.

On 2023-12-19 at 1:20 PM, Syrinq said:

Since the FAQ and the connection page itself is kind of 'vague', I've written a forum post that outlines my experience with merging the following two accounts; My MR29 PC acc, and my MR12 XB1 acc. Both were made in 2017. My feedback thus far is that the progress should be outlined better, but in the meantime I guess this and other people's merges/links will suffice for answers

When you can merge in your 'Account Management' page, you'll be required to login to every account you want to add. You can only do 1 account per platform. In my case, after I added my XB1 account, I was sent to a different page. There I could select a primary account and finalise the merge. I'm not sure how the process goes if you want to merge 2+ accounts. Annoying thing I immediately noticed though, is that I'm now stuck with 2 Excalibur Umbras and their ninja sticks in my arsenal, but ah well LOL

Hope this list below helps! If anyone's got any questions about merging or my experience specifically feel free to ask :) Or if you wanna share a different experience to the list below, etc., in case this could serve as a more informative post! Anyway this post also made me remember how many things are in this game and my Brain Hurts

LAST BUT NOT LEAST- This is about MERGING, not LINKING. They do different things!

---

The progress from the primary account stays the same and is this, from what I've seen:

• Standing with syndicates & open worlds (includes the 'smaller ones' like Ventkids)
  • Spent focus amount & unlocked schools/abilities
  • The username/login credentials
  • Quests/story progress
  • Star chart/steel path progress
  • Achievements
  • Your operator/drifter appearance
  • How your orbiter is decorated (might stay the same on each platform? others got different layouts)
  • Login day amount
  • Friends
  • Unlocked intrinsics for Railjack & Duviri
  • Railjack appearance & XP
  • Helminth XP
  • Progress for archon hunts/sorties/circuit/nightwave
  • Your clan if you are the Founding Warlord*

* You NEED to make whichever acc you want as primary the founding warlord, or hand your clan to someone else. Otherwise it'll disappear I've heard.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary (you keep duplicates if you own it multiple times)

• Anything that was made/pending/finished in secondary foundries, will be added to your primary acc to be claimed
  • Relics, prime parts, blueprints, farmable weapon/Warframe parts
    ANYTHING that you can find in 'inventory' essentially
  • Plat & credits
    Starter plat from secondary accs also merged. Switch restrictions still exist
  • Any other 'currency' ducats, void traces, syndicate medals, endo, kuva, etc.
  • Warframes, weapons, vehicles, companions, etc., keeps mod configs also! And YOU WILL KEEP THE SLOTS if you sell em!
  • Lich & Sister weapons if they're in your arsenal still
  • Mods, arcanes etc.
  • Story/quest rewards if done on secondary accs
    Example, I got 2x Excal Umbra as result rn and can't sell em
  • Active boosters DO merge according to other people's comments!
  • Decorations you haven't placed yet, vignettes/stencils/stuff for orbiter
  • Unspent intrinsics/focus points, according to some folks
  • Railjack crew
  • Loadouts (names included)*
  • Railjack wreckage and parts*
  • Rivens*

* From multiple comments, the items merge, but NOT the slots.
    Example you have 30/30 rivens on your primary acc. You get +3 rivens from a secondary acc. Now you need to sell 3 rivens or buy 3 riven slots to ''fix'' that problem.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary, but isn't duplicated if you own multiple across accs

• MR goes up if you've levelled different weapons on secondary accs but not on primary
  • Glyphs (HURRAY I GOT MY GREY CAT ICON BACK!)
  • Inbox messages it seems.
    After the merge I had 1 unread message from October which is when I tried to login to my XB1 acc for nostalgia's sake
  • Your profile stats (should include Conclave/Operation scores), equipment % usage
    Example, Broken War became my #1 used melee after the merge lmao
  • Profile accolades (founder status, heirloom badge, etc.)
  • Wishlist items
  • From multiple comments, subsumed Helminth abilities do merge, but NOT the XP
  • Tennogen* & plat/baro/other cosmetics (skins/armour/etc), palettes, Lotus' cosmetics, ships

* Tennogen bought after Nov 24/cutoff date is also in the merge, but locked to platform you bought it on still

This is deleted from secondary accs and does NOT merge:

• Any 'progress' that uses the primary account for info
  • Unused warframe/weapon/vehicle/companion slots
  • Riven slots, railjack wreckage slots, loadout slots, despite used or not
  • Vanquished/converted Liches & Sisters
  • Intrinsics & focus that's already spent
  • Specter loadouts

---

Not sure what happens to following things, as it didn't apply to me

IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS STUFF BELOW, LET ME KNOW!
I'll edit this main post depending on other folks' experiences. Because cohesive summaries for logistics are your Best Friend in these times

• Codex stuff, like scanned enemies etc., but I presume it'd take from the primary acc at the very least
  • Exclusive skins/items/whatever bound to platform, eg. Switch skins
  • Founder stuff from secondary accounts (I've heard they merge but are only usable on PC if you didn't do a past acc migration, but not 100% sure)

Sorry a bit confused and wanted to clarify, did you do the prime access on your pc or xbox account? Or does that not matter? Thank you.

1 hour ago, UltimateShowstopper said:

You stated that unused "warframe/weapon/vehicle/companion slots" do not transfer. Does this mean that I would have to fill my accounts' slots with "junk" to ensure that I get as many slots as possible?

I'd wager yes. You could prob just fill it with some mk1 weapons for credits.

5 hours ago, Syrinq said:

I think it does, I've seen some people mention that their operation stuff does carry over. I'm assuming it's part of profile stats like tridolons done, conclave wins etc.

Got it. Thanks for weighing in 💗 I'll go ahead and try it when my turn comes up, and I'll also try to remember to report back w/ my results so we know for sure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UltimateShowstopper said:

You stated that unused "warframe/weapon/vehicle/companion slots" do not transfer. Does this mean that I would have to fill my accounts' slots with "junk" to ensure that I get as many slots as possible?

If you want to get the most out of the extra slots from secondary accs, then yeah!

3 hours ago, (PSN)stinkyweenur said:

Sorry a bit confused and wanted to clarify, did you do the prime access on your pc or xbox account? Or does that not matter? Thank you.

No worries, I did mine on PC. They currently only do cross save for folks who've bought it on there, console prime access players still need to get their wave!

Seeing this thread has really quelled a lot of fears and questions I had about the merge, when my time comes. You are the real MVP for this, and are doing a great job keeping it updated. I'm gonna bookmark this so I can check back if there is anymore info. Thanks a lot for helping us all out!

For reference, I have a PC acct that is MR15, Switch that is MR6 and PSN that I barely started which is MR0. I'm gonna for sure merge the PSN and Switch accts into the PC one.

Edited by Xalicus
Edited to show the correct Switch MR as MR6, not MR5
  • Like 3

I have several frames that will be duplicate from both my accounts when I merge. Will I lose duplicate frames? If so does it only keep the primary account's copy? I know at minimum I have a volt, mag, yareli, excaliber umbra, nekros and octavia as duplicate. Most of these are better on the account I want as primary but some are better on the other account. 

7 minutes ago, Ponytakitty said:

I have several frames that will be duplicate from both my accounts when I merge. Will I lose duplicate frames? If so does it only keep the primary account's copy? I know at minimum I have a volt, mag, yareli, excaliber umbra, nekros and octavia as duplicate. Most of these are better on the account I want as primary but some are better on the other account. 

All frames from secondary accs will be added to the primary acc, so you will end up with duplicates! Applied mods, formas, potatoes, focus lenses, appearances and all that are also kept

On 2023-12-19 at 4:20 PM, Syrinq said:

Not sure what happens to following things, as it didn't apply to me

IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS STUFF BELOW, LET ME KNOW!

• Exclusive skins/items/whatever bound to platform, eg. Switch skins

I seem to have access to the Xbox accessories/Excal Jade skin on my PC account.

For clarification, your username is displayed as whichever account you chose as primary? My PSN name is Valaois and has all the progress I want to transfer, but my PC account goes by a different name. Will I appear by my PSN name after merging? I don't play on Playstation anymore and trying to completely move to PC ,so it would suck if I'm stuck with my old PSN name when I'll no longer be using this account.

EDIT: My question was answered in the faq

Usernames: regardless of which account serves as your Primary Account, your in-game username will continue to reflect the platform you're currently playing on.

• For example, if I merge my PC account [DE]Kahl-175 and PlayStation account DEKahl175, when I'm playing on PlayStation my username will still show as DEKahl175 even if [DE]Kahl-175 is the Primary Account. 
Edited by (PSN)Valaois

5 hours ago, (PSN)sgtfury488 said:

When you merge does it give you your primes built or as parts? For instance if I have 2 inaros primes will I have 2 built or 1 built and one parts that I can actually use?

Everything you have built on secondary accs stays built even after the merge, so you'll just get them Like That

3 hours ago, Dragrandir said:

I seem to have access to the Xbox accessories/Excal Jade skin on my PC account.

Interesting! I did notice I got the XB1 palette also that I can use on PC, but it seems those platform exclusive restrictions are only in place for PSN, according to the FAQ at least. Not sure if they meant ''will not transfer'' as in, straight up deleted, or simply unusable on any PlayStation and vice versa.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Valaois said:

For clarification, your username is displayed as whichever account you chose as primary? My PSN name is Valaois and has all the progress I want to transfer, but my PC account goes by a different name. Will I appear by my PSN name after merging? I don't play on Playstation anymore and trying to completely move to PC ,so it would suck if I'm stuck with my old PSN name when I'll no longer be using this account.

EDIT: My question was answered in the faq

Usernames: regardless of which account serves as your Primary Account, your in-game username will continue to reflect the platform you're currently playing on.

• For example, if I merge my PC account [DE]Kahl-175 and PlayStation account DEKahl175, when I'm playing on PlayStation my username will still show as DEKahl175 even if [DE]Kahl-175 is the Primary Account. 

Yup usernames will remain the same on each platform, but you should be able to use your primary acc credentials now to login to any platform regardless. Not sure if DE will ever change that, so cross save accs have ''one universal username'', but hopefully!

Edited by Syrinq

So started playing warframe years ago on pc and used the official launcher instead of going through steam. I had the achievements glitch and not update when i started playing again this year on steam i was 20/193. I logged into xbox for the first time since launcher to check on everything. When i switched back to pc it update all of those i had got on xbox and now have 181/193.  I checked out the railjack stuff and i cant claim a built part but i can switch parts and start builds even with the over max capacity problem. So i deleted some of the extra railjack items i had that were duplicate and it got me under the cap so some of the slots came with the merge.

Interesting thing when i logged off xbox and back into pc it gave me a warning i was logged in somewhere else and if i wanted to shut that one down. I even tried again and waited a while but it still asked. Nothing was left of the liches i had done on xbox either.

15 minutes ago, I_W8N said:

So started playing warframe years ago on pc and used the official launcher instead of going through steam. I had the achievements glitch and not update when i started playing again this year on steam i was 20/193. I logged into xbox for the first time since launcher to check on everything. When i switched back to pc it update all of those i had got on xbox and now have 181/193.  I checked out the railjack stuff and i cant claim a built part but i can switch parts and start builds even with the over max capacity problem. So i deleted some of the extra railjack items i had that were duplicate and it got me under the cap so some of the slots came with the merge.

Interesting thing when i logged off xbox and back into pc it gave me a warning i was logged in somewhere else and if i wanted to shut that one down. I even tried again and waited a while but it still asked. Nothing was left of the liches i had done on xbox either.

Ah I see, thank you for your input! The achievements bit seems a bit weird, I've seen other people mention their achievements didn't carry over from PC to PSN for example, so it might literally be dependent on the devices in that case lmao

1 hour ago, Syrinq said:

Ah I see, thank you for your input! The achievements bit seems a bit weird, I've seen other people mention their achievements didn't carry over from PC to PSN for example, so it might literally be dependent on the devices in that case lmao

So I had a bunch of different accounts. My main account was always on psn I didn’t merge that one untill this morning when they put out a stress test for everyone. I had baby accounts on pc and Xbox that I merged that one into. And when I did it updated my steam even further because I had the most progress on psn for those achievements. But it’s possible that the consoles arnt picking up on the achievements when they merge. Steams seems to be doing it just fine. It did however kick me out of my clan that I was founding warlord in though. Not sure if I didn’t do it right or if it was a bug.

Edited by I_W8N
  • Like 1

On 19/12/2023 at 18:20, Syrinq said:

Como o FAQ e a página de conexão em si são meio 'vagos', escrevi uma postagem no fórum que descreve minha experiência com a fusão das duas contas a seguir; Minha conta MR29 PC e minha conta MR12 XB1. Ambos foram feitos em 2017. Meu feedback até agora é que o progresso deveria ser melhor descrito, mas, por enquanto, acho que esta e as fusões/links de outras pessoas serão suficientes para as respostas

Quando você puder mesclar na página 'Gerenciamento de contas', será necessário fazer login em todas as contas que deseja adicionar. Você só pode fazer 1 conta por plataforma. No meu caso, depois de adicionar minha conta XB1, fui direcionado para uma página diferente. Lá eu poderia selecionar uma conta principal e finalizar a mesclagem. Não tenho certeza de como será o processo se você quiser mesclar mais de 2 contas. A coisa irritante que notei imediatamente é que agora estou preso com 2 Excalibur Umbras e seus bastões ninja em meu arsenal, mas ah, bem, LOL

Espero que esta lista abaixo ajude! Se alguém tiver alguma dúvida sobre a fusão ou sobre minha experiência especificamente, fique à vontade para perguntar :) Ou se quiser compartilhar uma experiência diferente da lista abaixo, etc., caso isso possa servir como um post mais informativo! De qualquer forma esse post também me fez lembrar quantas coisas tem nesse jogo e meu cérebro dói

POR ÚLTIMO, MAS NÃO MENOS - Trata-se de MERGULHAR , não de LIGAÇÃO. Eles fazem coisas diferentes!

---

O progresso da conta principal permanece o mesmo e é o seguinte, pelo que vi:

• Estando com sindicatos e mundos abertos (inclui os 'menores' como Ventkids)
  • Quantidade de foco gasto e escolas/habilidades desbloqueadas
  • O nome de usuário/credenciais de login
  • Missões/progresso da história
  • Progresso do mapa estelar/caminho do aço
  • Conquistas
  • Sua aparência de operador/derivante
  • Como o seu orbitador é decorado (pode permanecer o mesmo em cada plataforma? outros têm layouts diferentes)
  • Quantidade de dias de login
  • Amigos
  • Intrínsecos desbloqueados para Railjack e Duviri
  • Aparência e XP do Railjack
  • Helmintos XP
  • Progresso para caças/surtidas/circuito/onda noturna de arcontes
  • Seu clã, se você for o Senhor da Guerra Fundador *

* Você PRECISA criar a conta que desejar como senhor da guerra fundador principal ou entregar seu clã a outra pessoa. Caso contrário, desaparecerá, ouvi dizer.

O que é adicionado das contas secundárias às primárias (você mantém duplicatas se for proprietário várias vezes)

• Qualquer coisa que foi feita/pendente/terminada em fundições secundárias será adicionada à sua conta principal para ser reivindicada
  • Relíquias, peças principais, projetos, armas cultiváveis/peças de Warframe
    QUALQUER COISA que você possa encontrar no ‘inventário’ essencialmente
  • Plat & credits
    Starter plat de contas secundárias também foram mescladas. Ainda existem restrições de mudança
  • Quaisquer outros ducados de 'moeda', traços vazios, medalhas de sindicato, endo, kuva, etc.
  • Warframes, armas, veículos, companheiros, etc., também mantêm configurações de mod! E VOCÊ MANTERÁ OS SLOTS se vendê-los!
  • Armas de Lich e Irmã, se ainda estiverem em seu arsenal
  • Mods, arcanos etc.
  • Recompensas de história/missão se feitas em contas secundárias
    Exemplo, recebi 2x Excal Umbra como resultado e não consigo vendê-los
  • Boosters ativos se fundem de acordo com os comentários de outras pessoas!
  • Decorações que você ainda não colocou, vinhetas/estênceis/coisas para o orbitador
  • Pontos de foco/intrínsecos não gastos, de acordo com algumas pessoas
  • Tripulação da ferrovia
  • Equipamentos (nomes incluídos) *
  • Destroços e peças da Railjack *
  • Rivens *

* A partir de vários comentários, os itens se fundem, mas NÃO os slots.
    Exemplo, você tem 30/30 rivens em sua conta principal. Você ganha +3 rivens de uma conta secundária. Agora você precisa vender 3 Rivens ou comprar 3 Riven Slots para ''consertar'' esse problema.

O que é adicionado das contas secundárias à principal, mas não é duplicado se você possui várias contas

• MR aumenta se você nivelou armas diferentes nas contas secundárias, mas não nas primárias
  • Glifos (VIVA, RECEBI MEU ÍCONE DE GATO CINZA DE VOLTA!)
  • Mensagens na caixa de entrada, ao que parece.
    Após a fusão, recebi 1 mensagem não lida de outubro, quando tentei fazer login na minha conta XB1 por uma questão de nostalgia
  • Estatísticas do seu perfil (deve incluir pontuações de Conclave/Operação), % de uso de equipamento.
    Exemplo, Broken War se tornou meu corpo a corpo número 1 usado após a fusão lmao
  • Elogios de perfil (status de fundador, emblema de herança, etc.)
  • Itens da lista de desejos
  • A partir de vários comentários, as habilidades subsumidas do Helminth se fundem, mas NÃO o XP
  • Tennogen * & plat/baro/outros cosméticos (skins/armour/etc), paletas, cosméticos da Lotus, navios

* Tennogen comprado após 24 de novembro/data limite também está na fusão, mas bloqueado na plataforma em que você o comprou ainda

Isso é excluído das contas secundárias e NÃO mescla:

• Qualquer 'progresso' que use a conta principal para obter informações
  • Slots de warframe/arma/veículo/companheiro não utilizados
  • Slots Riven, slots de destroços de railjack, slots de carregamento, independentemente de serem usados ou não
  • Liches e Irmãs Vencidas/Convertidas
  • Intrínsecos e foco que já foi gasto
  • Carregamentos de espectro

---

Não tenho certeza do que acontece com as coisas a seguir, pois não se aplica a mim

SE VOCÊ SABE O QUE ACONTECE COM ESTA COISA ABAIXO, ME AVISE!
Editarei este post principal dependendo das experiências de outras pessoas. Porque resumos coesos para logística são seus melhores amigos nestes tempos

• Coisas do Codex, como inimigos escaneados, etc., mas presumo que seriam retiradas da conta primária, no mínimo
  • Skins/itens/qualquer coisa exclusiva vinculada à plataforma, por exemplo. Trocar de skin
  • Coisas do fundador de contas secundárias (ouvi dizer que elas se fundem, mas só podem ser usadas no PC se você não fez uma migração de conta anterior, mas não tem 100% de certeza)

I read what you wrote but I want to confirm 2 things, is the syndicate level only taken from the main account? for example, I have my ps4 account and my pc account, the pc account has maximum syndicate in the quills, if I put my ps4 account as main will I lose all my syndicate? Another question: when I merge the accounts, I will be able to log in on both the PS4 and the PC, right? without any restrictions.

2 hours ago, NegaoXesquedele said:

I read what you wrote but I want to confirm 2 things, is the syndicate level only taken from the main account? for example, I have my ps4 account and my pc account, the pc account has maximum syndicate in the quills, if I put my ps4 account as main will I lose all my syndicate? Another question: when I merge the accounts, I will be able to log in on both the PS4 and the PC, right? without any restrictions.

Yeah syndicate level and current standing is taken from the primary account only. If you put your PS4 acc as primary, everything from the PC will be lost yes

And after merging you should be able to login on any platform with the primary acc credentials yeah

1 hour ago, Syrinq said:

Yeah syndicate level and current standing is taken from the primary account only. If you put your PS4 acc as primary, everything from the PC will be lost yes

And after merging you should be able to login on any platform with the primary acc credentials yeah

Thanks for the reminder. I want to spend my secondary syndicate standing on Archwing parts I can't get on my primary.

• Like 1

Question, if I have an open slot on the account I want to merge to and the account slots for the one I'm merging from has all slots taken up, does my free slot still persist after the merge? For example, if I have one free slot on the primary account and three warframes on the secondary account, do I now have those three warframes and my free slot, or do one of the warframes move into my free slot?

Edited by CloudedSun