The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

[DE]Megan

Gerade eben schrieb (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg:

Yes it was a different option - I'm not sure if there were certain criteria that had to be met in order to merge - Pretty sure account creation date was one of the restrictions.

yeah, that's one of the confusing things because they phrase it as if you have an option. you DON'T have an option though. depending on what state your accounts are in, the 'choice' is predetermined.

you need at least a PC account. is this PC account created after the 24th of november, you can't merge. is this PC accout involved in a previous account migration, you cannot merge.

if none of those criteria fit to your description though then it will automatically merge. 

12 minutes ago, (NSW)DeliriumFly said:

Yes, I already realized that I'm an idiot, sorry guys, I got the time wrong, I live on the other side of the planet)))

no worries lol, im also on the other side of the world, its already dec 22 here, i hope i can be done with it before xmas XD

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TheMadCash said:

Okay but it shouldn’t take no longer than a bathroom break. I’m still failing to see how someone will miss out. As long as you have your accounts created & ready to go. It should take no longer than how long it’ll take you to use the bathroom. 

just saying some jobs you do not have access to personal accounts, personal electronic devices etc... even during a lunch break.
I'm not saying its a big deal and that some people just need to be patient - but due to work restrictions, some people may not be able to do it during today's window.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We bring you an update on Cross Platform Save!

Do you have an ESTIMATED date by which players who enabled cross-save will be able to trade with players who didn't? (OR when all players will be cross-save even if they don't have a PC or alternate platform account?
I have lost the ability to trade with my entire clan and my son because they are Xbox only (crossplaye enabled, but they don't have PC accounts even if the WANTED to use today's window)