Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

2 hours ago, (PSN)Voreos said:

So screw everyone who works a normal job.  Got it. 

I work a normal job too and I was able to perform the Cross Save this morning. It's not about screwing you over, but if you read the statement, there will be no one (as in zero staff) to monitor the integrity if they were to leave the functionality open.

• Like 3

I'm so excited! Haven't played this amazing game in a few years since mainly gaming on the console instead of the PC and didn't want to start over after hundreds of hours already invested. Hopefully I'll get in tomorrow, but it's all good if I don't. I can wait a lil longer 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno, 

We bring you an update on Cross Platform Save! After weighing the realistic options with less than two working days left in the year, we have come to the following plan for Cross Platform Save:

1. Tomorrow, December 22nd, 2023, we will open the Cross Platform Save gates to ALL Tenno from 8 am ET to 5 pm ET, providing the team with a full working day to monitor. If major issues arise, we may need to close the gates earlier.

2. After 5 pm ET on December 22nd, the Cross Platform Save gates will remain closed until the team returns in January.

We recognize that some Tenno may have to wait to experience Cross Platform Save until 2024, and for that, we apologize. In full transparency, we cannot risk the game's and database's stability over the holiday break by leaving Cross Platform Save enabled for all. The database surges we already see are manageable, but we do not want to risk the unknown of leaving it enabled while no hands are around for immediate emergencies. 

We'll be back tomorrow to update you on our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text when the Cross Platform Save window opens.

❤️

I created a PC account after the merge, purchased prime access, then linked my old PSN account and lost all the platinum from PC. I am OK it overwrites the progress, but can I have the prime access and the platinum? Can I have a refund? Can I unlink my PSN account? Support doesn’t reply…

I thought I was impatient. 

I share you guy's frustrations. I started over from scratch on NSW because my potato PC can't run OW missions without crashing with hardware failures. 

Impatience isn't an excuse to be a $&*^ toward the devs. They're crunching like mad right now to get this out to as many of us as possible. They deserve their Christmas break. 

No one deserves to be stuck in an office crunching long hours over the holidays because (most likely) the higher ups made them promise something unachievable. These are hard working individuals who are doing their best. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno, 

We bring you an update on Cross Platform Save! After weighing the realistic options with less than two working days left in the year, we have come to the following plan for Cross Platform Save:

1. Tomorrow, December 22nd, 2023, we will open the Cross Platform Save gates to ALL Tenno from 8 am ET to 5 pm ET, providing the team with a full working day to monitor. If major issues arise, we may need to close the gates earlier.

2. After 5 pm ET on December 22nd, the Cross Platform Save gates will remain closed until the team returns in January.

We recognize that some Tenno may have to wait to experience Cross Platform Save until 2024, and for that, we apologize. In full transparency, we cannot risk the game's and database's stability over the holiday break by leaving Cross Platform Save enabled for all. The database surges we already see are manageable, but we do not want to risk the unknown of leaving it enabled while no hands are around for immediate emergencies. 

We'll be back tomorrow to update you on our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text when the Cross Platform Save window opens.

❤️

Thank you for the update at the very least, the majority of us who understand the weight of the situation and how hard the team worked I personally appreciate everyone who put some time into the project I been waiting five years so FU_ _ it 😹😹 what’s a few more hours lol I can’t wait to main my Favorite.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Voreos said:

So screw everyone who works a normal job.  Got it. 

Lamo how so you wait till they get off Xmas brake big deal you'll live I work 2 real jobs my guy and still make time to play when I can really not the end of the world the devs wanna do this bs right and not screw up accounts and have them deleted cuz of a bug they can find and kill if they take their time

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Diogoudard said:

Yeah but that happened today to console players that tried to merge their console accounts but had to create the new PC account. It set the PC account as Primary even though I chose the PSN account as Primary. Luckily it kept my PSN progress (which only confirms the THAT is/should my Primary account).

By creating a Warframe.com account, which serves as a unified Warframe account has a relative (time of creation) generated creation date, of course. You have Linked your Warframe account with the device of your decision to serve as primary through your newly created Warframe.com account.

Il y a 2 heures, (XBOX)Mafellir a dit :

Also, you guys should have made a "dumb proof" guide/video on how to link/merge accounts to avoid some people to do the thing. I see a lot of people making the merge incorrectly, and with that, there is a spike at tickets being oppened on support side, making the problem twice as larger as if we had a video guide. (not my case but I A LOT of ppl doing it wrong)

It already is fool proof, I have absolutely no idea how people manage to screw it up. The only way it could be easier is if they had a human do it for you...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Lamo how so you wait till they get off Xmas brake big deal you'll live I work 2 real jobs my guy and still make time to play when I can really not the end of the world the devs wanna do this bs right and not screw up accounts and have them deleted cuz of a bug they can find and kill if they take their time

Stop the 🧢

So I haven't looked in to this at all apart from what's on the Warframe website, but I'd like to know, all 4 of my accounts (PC, PS, XB, & Nintendo) were all made long ago, the youngest one I think being around 2-3 years old. Now I'm not entirely fussed about my XB account since I literally have nothing on there (started the game, finished the tutorial, fin), but my switch acc I have a couple things I'd like merged in to my primary acc (those being the Avia prime armour set, and the Prisma Skana) BUT I also want my primary acc (PS) to be merged with my PC acc since I've got quite a lot more on there that I'd like to be merged.

My question is will I need to merge accounts in a specific order to be able to get EVERYTHING in one place (i.e. merge switch to PC, making PC primary, then merging that account to PS making PS primary, then just link XB to PS account, making PS primary), or am I only able to merge an account once, until I can't merge any more accounts, meaning if I want anything else connected it has to be an account link?

1 hour ago, TheLyricAinu said:

Maybe y’all could fix the numerous bugs people have been getting first? Including the one that deleted my PS4 account and items DESPITE being eligible for a merge instead of a link when I tried to merge?

I can not imagine that. Which relative steps have you performed, exactly please?

1 hour ago, (PSN)SandyDragonLotus said:

So I haven't looked in to this at all apart from what's on the Warframe website, but I'd like to know, all 4 of my accounts (PC, PS, XB, & Nintendo) were all made long ago, the youngest one I think being around 2-3 years old. Now I'm not entirely fussed about my XB account since I literally have nothing on there (started the game, finished the tutorial, fin), but my switch acc I have a couple things I'd like merged in to my primary acc (those being the Avia prime armour set, and the Prisma Skana) BUT I also want my primary acc (PS) to be merged with my PC acc since I've got quite a lot more on there that I'd like to be merged.

My question is will I need to merge accounts in a specific order to be able to get EVERYTHING in one place (i.e. merge switch to PC, making PC primary, then merging that account to PS making PS primary, then just link XB to PS account, making PS primary), or am I only able to merge an account once, until I can't merge any more accounts, meaning if I want anything else connected it has to be an account link?

The order is  irrelevant, they will be automatically merged. You must set a primary Warframe account of your chosing, only - select the one with the best progression, and ignore items in the mind. Therefore, Link all of your Warframe accounts from relative devices to your Warframe.com account, when that action is available under Account Management.

So I'm confused at this point and wanna see if I can't get a clarification from people who've done it before the drop tomorrow, will the accounts be automatically merged or not if the respective primary linked account is eligible? It says they will, but in other spots, they make it sound like you choose an option at one point to do one or the other, to link OR merge. Which is it?

Edited by TheRefinedHellion

6 minutes ago, TheRefinedHellion said:

So I'm confused at this point and wanna see if I can't get a clarification from people who've done it before the drop tomorrow, will the accounts be automatically merged or not if the respective primary linked account is eligible? It says they will, but in other spots, they make it sound like you choose an option at one point to do one or the other, to link OR merge. Which is it?

Therefore, Link all of your Warframe accounts from relative devices to your Warframe.com account, when that action is available under Account Management, as long as a primary Warframe progression has been set as well, through initial Merge.

Edited by (XBOX)CyberneticHFX

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)CyberneticHFX said:

The order is  irrelevant, they will be automatically merged. You must set a primary Warframe account of your chosing, only - select the one with the best progression, and ignore items in the mind. Therefore, Link all of your Warframe accounts from relative devices to your Warframe.com account, when that action is available under Account Management.

thank you so much! :) I appreciate you :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, (PSN)king_peet15 said:

wait so can i do it on my phone?

Anywhere you can access your Warframe account I am pretty sure, I know cus I received a glitch that gave me the option but rerouted to the account page last night, did it for both my Steam Deck AND my phone. You could probably do it on a smart fridge if it can access the Warframe website. Long as you can do all the thingies you gotta on the screen.

Edited by TheRefinedHellion
  • Like 2