Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

1 minute ago, (PSN)Catdog_8-16-2017 said:

Quick question. In a few hours once I setup cross save and link my accounts how will I log in. I am making my ps5 as my primary account. Once I do that do I use my psn login once I start up steam to login or my pc account login that I used to setup cross save? Sorry I feel really dumb right now 

You should just use your PC login as far as I am aware and it will log in with your primary which is your PS5 account. It's all linked after you go through the process.

Thanks for the efforts team!

I say, I am disappointed tho.

Multiple promises have been made now, and in the past at total, and broken.

Please be simply be more realistic about setting goals etc. Because as said, this a repetitive mistake now.

Would have accepted this mistake if it happend once or something.

Can't wait to try cross save myself finally, if no major issues appear that makes you close the "drip gate" as you guys said.

Crunching is hard, experienced it myself, so hope everyone at DE, take care of yourselves in these hardest times, and joyfully, happy holidays ahead! 🎄

Same goes for all other tenno's out there reading this: happy holidays ahead! 🎄

12 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Booo, dislike this for one simple fact. It was promised to be available in 2023 so if anyone who wanted to purchase a Heirloom pack after cross save went live and they waited until a random date to process everything like say after Christmas where they would have enough money to purchase the pack they cannot do so with their cross-saved account despite both features being advertised in a manner that sounded like they'd be available at the same time which is now not true since Cross-save would be closed by then and the Heirloom pack would no longer be available to purchase.

If you are sure both your accounts are eligible for merging, just go ahead and buy it on one account. It will transfer. Should some problem arise, support tickets can always be submitted.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PSN)sitri_01:

If you are sure both your accounts are eligible for merging, just go ahead and buy it on one account. It will transfer. Should some problem arise, support tickets can always be submitted.

I wouldn't be so sure about that though. as far as I understand if you buy something on one platform it is locked to that platform if it wasn't bought before the 24th - contrary to that I read that if you buy something on switch, it will be available on all platforms.

shared platinum wallet between all platforms except switch and a separate one on switch. I don't know how it works with real-money purchases like the heirloom but to me it sounds like there are still some potential restrictions (except I misunderstood something for some reason, even though I sponged all the information up as soon as it arrived because I'm also waiting for this since forever, being stranded on my airplane turbine ps4 with broken controllers)

Edited by (PSN)ApoX95
typo

23 minutes ago, (PSN)H-D-N-A said:

planning to merge from PS5 to PC

if i plan to buy platinum after the merge how will that work? do i still need to buy platinum through the playstation network store still even if im playing on pc since i merged from PS5?

Been thinking the samething

26 minutes ago, (PSN)H-D-N-A said:

planning to merge from PS5 to PC

if i plan to buy platinum after the merge how will that work? do i still need to buy platinum through the playstation network store still even if im playing on pc since i merged from PS5?

Well on steam currently the cumulus collection is currently free to claim for everyone so maybe try using that to test how things work before buying plat perhaps?

11 hours ago, (XBOX)CyberneticHFX said:

You simply decide which Warframe account from a device you wish to use as primarily to merge towards the data from your Warframe accounts of other devices. You have full control, relatively.

No, the problem is that currently, you CANNOT merge any accounts that have previously been involved in a "merge" from years ago. Even if the accounts I want to connect have never been connected before. It was for trying out the Nintendo Switch version.

I do not recall warnings of any kind when doing that originally that it would block me from Cross Save 4 years or so into the future.

13 hours ago, Uniique_TwiisT said:

I would love to know this also. I merged from PC to switch on the off chance I may use it on Switch (I never have done) and now it won't let me merge my xbox into my PC which seems utterly ridiculous.

If I would've known this would've been a limitation before I never would have ported to switch.

This is literally the exact issue I am having in every way lmao

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, (NSW)DeliriumFly said:

Why are you doing this to me DE, I've been waiting for this for so long and found out about it 20 minutes after the end. Now I'm giving my Nintendo switch to my brother and staying all winter holidays without a warframe, a great gift.

we will be getting this, just wait for 30 mins and itll be live  i hope i can merge now too because im out of town lolol

• Like 1

1 минуту назад, T69xRiPx сказал:

мы получим это, просто подождите 30 минут, и это будет в прямом эфире, надеюсь, я тоже смогу слиться сейчас, потому что я не в городе, лолол

Yes, I already realized that I'm an idiot, sorry guys, I got the time wrong, I live on the other side of the planet)))

13 hours ago, Reptarkingoftheooze said:

There was nothing showing to merge. Just to link. Is there supposed to be a separate option to merge? 

Yes it was a different option - I'm not sure if there were certain criteria that had to be met in order to merge - Pretty sure account creation date was one of the restrictions.

Pretty sure I had the option to Link or the option to Merge - and it was not a two step process, it was either/or...

Edited by (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg