Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Music Choice for Different Factions (Grineer, Corpus, Infected, Orokin, Sentients)?

Sporthand

• Sporthand changed the title to What's Your Music Choice for Different Factions (Grineer, Corpus, Infected, Orokin, Sentients)?

for Grineer, definitely Slayer's War Ensemble. not just one of my favourite thrash metal songs, but it fits with the Grineer worldview that War and conquest is all that matters, and the Grineer are definitely the most "metal" of the factions (they are basically rotting corpses with guns and heavy artillery). for anyone interested: 🤘

Spoiler

for the others, not really sure, there's a lot of good choices out there honestly. 

• Like 1

I've been enjoying some of the new tracks. The updated Corpus ship music is a bop though I'm meh on the tileset. I like the old style still.

The Archon combat track will get me going. Too bad I hear it once a week.

Spoiler

Spoiler

After all these years. Warframe music guys still love their drums. I still remember the original combat music. Nothing but drums. =D
I just got back from a 5 year break so been enjoying the new stuff (mostly) and haven't turned on my own music yet.

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

for Grineer, definitely Slayer's War Ensemble. not just one of my favourite thrash metal songs, but it fits with the Grineer worldview that War and conquest is all that matters, and the Grineer are definitely the most "metal" of the factions (they are basically rotting corpses with guns and heavy artillery). for anyone interested: 🤘

Hide contents

for the others, not really sure, there's a lot of good choices out there honestly. 

I agree. When I came up with the Grineer's marines I imagined Grineer marines riding a speedy dropship as Madmax style in Field of Eidolon.

Inspired by 

Edited by Sporthand