Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chines New Year cosmetic.

I have no idea where to put this but i wanted to talk about it the yearly Chines New Year cosmetic.  I am wondering when they will release this years Chinese New years Dragon stuffy. I cant wait to buy it to put it next to my lucky 3 cats and bunny and tiger. I would like to see a jade dragon statue also like the normal Asian jade ornament. would also love to see a Chinese fan decor for our ships. 

Bamboo-Folding-Fan.jpgil_fullxfull.2802538104_izau.jpg

1 hour ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

would also love to see a Chinese fan decor for our ships. 

I imagine something like that could also be implemented as a skin for Warfans: DE definitely likes that melee type, given it got a second stance and several examples, including a prime, before other categories like Blade & Whip.

as it's the Year of the Dragon, it'd also be a good opportunity for our resident Dragon frame Chroma to get some new drip as well. I imagine previous offerings like the Grendel Nian skin will probably be available again (love that skin!)

31 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I imagine something like that could also be implemented as a skin for Warfans: DE definitely likes that melee type, given it got a second stance and several examples, including a prime, before other categories like Blade & Whip.

as it's the Year of the Dragon, it'd also be a good opportunity for our resident Dragon frame Chroma to get some new drip as well. I imagine previous offerings like the Grendel Nian skin will probably be available again (love that skin!)

thats a great idea !

2024/1/2 AM6点08分 , Ersedu 说:

Probably same time as last years 

Nope, we're having a late lunar-new year this (solar) year, it's 9 Feb.

So I think DE might give cosmetics in mid-February