Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I would like to see Tennogen animations. Why not?

Would love that. It’s a lot easier making animations with those models then actual tennogen details (I should know… I’m not artistic in that sense). Only thing I can see is the animations being too goofy for DE to implement. That’s the reason pumpkin head and mustaches disappear from your inventory. It breaks the “immersion.” (So in other words no chicken dance for warframes :[ )

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2024-01-04 at 8:29 AM, Aruquae said:

Only thing I can see is the animations being too goofy for DE to implement. 

I'd have to agree.  Also, the value a brief animation has may be too low for all of the trouble involved (the Steam Workshop process, game devs implementing it, etc).  In-game animations are very cheap in regards to the platinum cost, so to charge a similar cost of $0.50 or less for Tennogen animations wouldn't be worth it to DE, unless they were guaranteed to sell millions....which they aren't.  The animations would have to be really "far out there" to catch anyone's interest, and at that point, you run into Aruquae's point of breaking the game immersion.

• Like 1

They would have to provide the skeleton and rigging for the models, which is pretty sensitive info and something I doubt they'd release.

And I agree 100% people would generally make stupid / inappropriate / vulgar animations rather than cool on-theme ones.

• Like 1

As long as someone finally makes an animation where the Warframe doesn't stand like an idiot, standing fluidly changes into movement and back, and they hold their weapons seriously.

I swear, every animation we have is goofy in one way or the other.