The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich stole my too much

QuantumAnarchy

Question

12 answers to this question

No, they totally can stole that. The only things they can't stole are requiem relics and mods (and pigments apparently, don't know why) to avoid some extreme cases where the player can be soft locked with a lich and unable to vanquish it. Apart from that, all is fair for a lich.

Proceed to kill it and you will retrieve all of your stolen stuff.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, QuantumAnarchy said:

I did my archon hunt only to have my lich take my tau forged azure archon shard as well as a riven mod but I was under the assumption that it was not possible?

Damn thats tough, didnt know this was possible either. RIP.

1 hour ago, Yulfan said:

Proceed to kill it and you will retrieve all of your stolen stuff.

I wish people stopped saying things like this. Liches are terribly made and absolutely user-hating, noone should have to fight a random lich they didnt even want to create or get top class items stolen from them. Im very sure the OP knows how liches work and you telling them to "git gud and suck it up" isnt going to help them.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, MaxTunnerX a dit :

Damn thats tough, didnt know this was possible either. RIP.

I wish people stopped saying things like this. Liches are terribly made and absolutely user-hating, noone should have to fight a random lich they didnt even want to create or get top class items stolen from them. Im very sure the OP knows how liches work and you telling them to "git gud and suck it up" isnt going to help them.

What's so wrong with what i said? This is not about the liche system or criticizing their design. I've never said "git gud and suck it up" with a condescending tone like yours. I'm just giving a clear answer to a clear problem.

And no, it is possible that the OP isn't aware given that this is their 1st post here and they signed up literally last Sunday.

It is at least reassuring to confirm that his resources, and especially his Archon Shard, are not lost forever.

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 5

26 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

I'm pretty sure if the OP can kill an archon they can probably kill a lich.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, NinthAria said:

I'm pretty sure if the OP can kill an archon they can probably kill a lich.

Yes they can. And thats why random people should stop saying "just kill it bruh". Killing a lich is a terrible and a soul-sucking experience, and OP does not need "just kill him then". OP clearly doesnt want to kill the lich and wants to keep the shard and I want the devs to make it possible.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

16 hours ago, Yulfan said:

What's so wrong with what i said? This is not about the liche system or criticizing their design. I've never said "git gud and suck it up" with a condescending tone like yours. I'm just giving a clear answer to a clear problem.

Exactly, youre not criticizing the completely terrible and flawed system, and instead youre telling the OP to surrender to this terrible design. Yes, currently there is nothing else you can do, but thats the point, we should all request a QoL change for liches rather than telling people to suffer.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

36 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Yes they can. And thats why random people should stop saying "just kill it bruh". Killing a lich is a terrible and a soul-sucking experience, and OP does not need "just kill him then". OP clearly doesnt want to kill the lich and wants to keep the shard and I want the devs to make it possible.

The OP, so far, has only expressed surprise at high-value items being able to be taken as part of the lich's tribute. The rest of that sentiment you added in yourself. Whether or not they actually agree with you (and, hey, maybe they do), you're projecting pretty hard here.

• Like 4

il y a une heure, MaxTunnerX a dit :

Exactly, youre not criticizing the completely terrible and flawed system, and instead youre telling the OP to surrender to this terrible design. Yes, currently there is nothing else you can do, but thats the point, we should all request a QoL change for liches rather than telling people to suffer.

Whether it is the bug report subforum where it was before or the helping players subforum where it was moved, this topic has never been about criticizing the system itself and the problems inherent to it.

The question was clear:

• The OP got his stuff stolen by his lich.
  • He thought it wasn't possible.
  • He assumed it was a bug and reported it.

And my answer was as clear:

• It is not a bug.
  • These things can be stolen.
  • Ony the requiem relics/mods can't be stolen.
  • Nothing is lost. You can retrieve everything by killing the lich.

At no point i've given any opinion about the system, i've never expressed comtempt to the OP, i've never said "git gud and suck it up", "just kill it bruh", or to "suffer" and to "surrender". Stop putting words in others mouths and stop overdramatizing.

il y a 15 minutes, MaxTunnerX a dit :

Im just so sick and tired of random nubs being smartasses and saying "just kill it" every time someone complains about spawning a lich by accident or the lich taking too long to kill or anything like that. Its not just about this specific post, but all related posts.

So you admit to instrumentalize someone else's thread to push your opinions and attack anyone you PERCEIVE as disagreeing. At least you're aware of it, that's good.

Do you think the system is flawed? Do you think it could be improved? Go to the feedback subforum then and write your opinion and suggestions to improve the system. Because barking at people passing by certainly isn't going to change anything…

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 4

On 2024-01-09 at 9:20 AM, MaxTunnerX said:

I can only half agree with you on this. Nobody should be able to make a lich they don't want. And their level-ups being controlled by RNG doesn't help either. But let's assume we fix that problem: once you did create a lich, on purpose, you knew what you were signing up for. So just kill the lich and get your stuff back

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I can only half agree with you on this. Nobody should be able to make a lich they don't want. And their level-ups being controlled by RNG doesn't help either. But let's assume we fix that problem: once you did create a lich, on purpose, you knew what you were signing up for. So just kill the lich and get your stuff back

Thats the thing, no you didnt. I remember very clearly that my first lich ever I didnt even notice I spawned. And then, without any knowledge whatsoever, I had to spend days/weeks getting rid of it. And do you know how terrible it feels when in that situation someone tells you "just kill it, that will get you rid of the lich"? It feels terrible, And Im not the only one either, the forums are full of people that experienced the same thing, and yes, thats despite the fact its hold to spawn, still some people dont even know they did it. Its easy for me or you to deal with liches, takes me like an hour or two max, I have enough platinum to buy any requiem mod I need, I know how the system works, how the weapon selection works etc. But many people dont.

So once again, we truly need a rework of the liches, a cancel button that maybe steals forever 50% of what the lich has stolen from you until that point or whatever. Just like you can abort any mission and lose the rewards, you should be able to abort liches. Forcing people helps nothing.

Edited by MaxTunnerX