Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Jan 22 - 28, 2024

[DE]Taylor

13 hours ago, NeDesitVirtus said:

Yeah, it stalled at 13% and 56% for me, but...DE and Twitch did fix some type of hang-up with the drops for the past 3 weeks so I am grateful for that. 

Prime Time, or Dev Stream?

Yeah Miabyte's drop isn't working at all, seems the Drop campaigns weren't activated server side by DE or Twitch or w.e. hopefully we get a makeup stream schedule for these two awesome streamers. NEED THAT BLACK BANDED BOLAROLA FLOOOOOF #FloofIsLife 

Edited by (PSN)Ghost_panda

Yea, drops not working for me either. Totally got the Prime TIme and Dev Steam drops, but these community streams just a no-go all weekend.

Hope yall cease with these random 1hr drop windows in the middle of the day. I almost need a 'stream alert' feature in the Warframe app to keep up with it. I much preferred it when you would do these drop campaigns for a block of time across multiple channels and languages. Currently its hard to follow, in ways that sap some joy out of the experience. 

Longer windows would also give time to fix errors such as this, which make it a bust for us.

Edit: I want to be clear that a spotlight on upcoming streamers is great, and I hope that continues to be an endeavor of community projects. This round is just a little rough and could do with more time coverage.

Edited by Rahlgrim

On 2024-01-28 at 7:45 AM, (PSN)Ghost_panda said:

the Black Banded Bolarola is SUPER hard to not only find [if not using lures etc. just freerange winging it] but super hard to actually capture as you have to shoot it in the belly. A tip for the more common Bolarolas...just spam tranq darts at it it'l eventually curl up and be ready for capture. Hopefully DE recognizes this and just gifts everyone a free Black Banded Bolarola floof that was in the chat or just gives it to everyone through inbox. They did drop the ball on this one severely and the disappointment amongst hardcore players and floof hunters is more than palpable. But a Makeup Stream like the one they did last November for a stream that had technical difficulties would be the best resolution! And always remember : #FloofIsLife 

The rare variants are not found when roaming, you have to call with the lure, and use the pheromones for better chance. Do not use the tranq rifle on the Bolarola, use Ivara's sleep arrow (also important for the Sawgaw). #FloofIsLife

• Like 1

On 2024-01-26 at 2:33 PM, LadyAnime said:

Uh yeah no inbox message about getting relic packs so it really doesn't feel like I got this drop at all? Twitch says I did but no message in game and no way of knowing which relics I even got is pretty... disappointing? I almost submitted a ticket thinking this was a script bug or something else. They might want to clarify in the announcement that there will be no inbox message with the rewards showing so people don't get upset. =( 

Unlink and relink your twitch account with warframe

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic