Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Jan 22 - 28, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, January 25th for Prime Time #377! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

We’re thrilled to announce the return of our Warframe International stream on Wednesday, January 24th at 3pm ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational. For those unfamiliar, this is our official Spanish-language community stream, and we hope to see you there. 

This week, we’re offering a Relic Pack for watching our official community streams!

image.png

Twitch Drop: Relic Pack

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2), and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from Warframe International, 2 Claims from Prime Time).

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Sharlazard to continue the fun and share with their community.

Don't miss Devstream #176 this Friday at 2pm ET as well: 

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

OOSIJ (German)
Saturday, January 27th from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/OOSIJ
Drop: Black-Banded Bolarola Floof

Miabyte (English)
Sunday, January 28th from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/miabyte
Drop: Citrine Prex

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Ojama9000 said:

Sorry if the question is in the wrong place. I play on PS5, when I get relic packs from drops it doesn't tell me what comes out of them when i log on. Is there a way of knowing? Thanks!

There is no indicator of what relics you get from the drop as they just automatically go into your inventory, when you get the drop inbox message. It's very annoying as I'd like to know what relics it is, but alias I cannot complain cause it is free from watching the stream. lmao.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Ojama9000 said:

Sorry if the question is in the wrong place. I play on PS5, when I get relic packs from drops it doesn't tell me what comes out of them when i log on. Is there a way of knowing? Thanks!

It does not say what you get from them, the only way to know for sure if by keeping track of what relics you have. I'd like a visual indicator for this too, but I'm not going to fuss about it myself, as I know I've gotten them each time(even if I'm not immediately sure which ones I got!)

10 minutes ago, (PSN)MichiKing248 said:

I’m new to the twitch devstream how do I exactly redeem the drops? Like how does the process of watching the stream and getting something on my Warframe account? Hopefully I’m making sense

Hey, let me assist you with that.

First of all you want to make sure your warframe profile here is linked to your profile on Twitch. During the stream there will be a 'banner' above the chat showing there's current a drop live. As you watch the stream, above your actual chatbox there will be a popup that you can claim the drop, if you accidentally miss that popup, you can go here and click on the claim button there: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

It might take a couple of minutes, but you'll end up getting an Inbox message in game with the items if it's gone correctly which will then be added to your inventory just like any other communication would go in game.

Hopefully that helps you, if you have any other questions let me know, I'll gladly help you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KweenieBee said:

Hello!

Asking again, since I didn't get any response last week (simple yes or no would do): Do Rebb and Steve have a set day and time for the DevShorts?

Asked that as well, so seconding it being asked again.

Also, there really needs to be an official calendar we can subscribe to and it would be nice if the forum had some way to show us the dates in local time.

dumb question can you get the rewards if you waatch it and its not live and if so does it expire in a day or smth. so they stream the rewards are available for a day as long as you watch for the specific times and after a day you cant get them anymore? or not 

1 hour ago, Migledon said:

dumb question can you get the rewards if you waatch it and its not live and if so does it expire in a day or smth. so they stream the rewards are available for a day as long as you watch for the specific times and after a day you cant get them anymore? or not 

You must watch it live, no replays/nor Vods will work. You will claim them in the twitch drop screen, usually relatively soon, but if you dont log into the game for a few days, you'll get them. 

Uh yeah no inbox message about getting relic packs so it really doesn't feel like I got this drop at all? Twitch says I did but no message in game and no way of knowing which relics I even got is pretty... disappointing? I almost submitted a ticket thinking this was a script bug or something else. They might want to clarify in the announcement that there will be no inbox message with the rewards showing so people don't get upset. =( 

26 minutes ago, coccola said:

The drop on https://www.twitch.tv/OOSIJ
is not active now. It should be.

20 minutes ago, Dax-Kriegor said:

No drops progress from OOSIJs stream so far, 19min into the stream...

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Ghost_panda said:

DE owes me one floofyboi great job Oosij regardless 

#FloofIsLife 

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NeDesitVirtus said:

Yeah, it stalled at 13% and 56% for me, but...DE and Twitch did fix some type of hang-up with the drops for the past 3 weeks so I am grateful for that. 

it didnt even show progress for me 🙃

3 hours ago, MarkSpirit said:

The Bolarola Floof drop on https://www.twitch.tv/OOSIJ is not working, please fix it, thanks.

Same here. I was in the stream from 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. and the drop/progress bar wasn't working at all. The streamer stated that the issue was on DE's end.

Will the people that were in the stream still be able to get the floof via Inbox directly through DE since it wasn't working? We were there in time after all.

Two things regarding this failed Twitch drop : it was NOT Oosij's fault at all and he was very gracious trying to let the stream know there were technical difficulties and secondly the Black Banded Bolarola is SUPER hard to not only find [if not using lures etc. just freerange winging it] but super hard to actually capture as you have to shoot it in the belly. A tip for the more common Bolarolas...just spam tranq darts at it it'l eventually curl up and be ready for capture. Hopefully DE recognizes this and just gifts everyone a free Black Banded Bolarola floof that was in the chat or just gives it to everyone through inbox. They did drop the ball on this one severely and the disappointment amongst hardcore players and floof hunters is more than palpable. But a Makeup Stream like the one they did last November for a stream that had technical difficulties would be the best resolution! And always remember : #FloofIsLife 

Edited by (PSN)Ghost_panda