Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regularity of headshot challenges in rivens needs to be nerfed

(PSN)palebluelight

Got to say I’m pretty sick of these garbage tier challenges and literally I’ve opened 30+ rivens to view the challenges and 26 were headshot related. It’s just beyond infuriating to get dupe after dupe and you can only open one at a time it’s just a terrible experience. Console precision shooting sucks it’s slow and tedious the gunplay needs work but the regularity of these challenges need to be nerfed into the ground it makes me turn the game off with the constant dupes of these kind of challenges. Take them out of the game most boring thing I’ve wasted my time on in Warframe. 

There are plenty of ways to force enemies to stand still if you really are struggling with headshots...  like running an Excalibur, Frost, Atlas, Harrow, Hildryn, building for elec procs, playing with the Scourge throw

First. There are two headshot challenges.

1. Several headshots in a row. Just go at night to PoE and shot Terry. Sometimes there is a conditional added (when in Archwing/when Aimgliding etc). Other option (if you do not want to wait for night) is to grab a fast beam weapon mod it for max fire rate and equip a Dragon key that reduced your damage and shot one high level thing.

2. Headshot KILLS. There are many ways, but nothing beats Scourge/Scourge Prime Alt Fire+ automatic projectile non-explosive AR/SMG (eg. Grakata/Dex Furis). Even blind person could do it.

PS: Problem is, they have been bugged for a while now and they reset to zero after you completed the sequence.

Edited by Zakkhar

That's a skill issue there buddy.

I'm on PS and love headshot challenges. They're by far the easiest and fastest Riven challenges.

As @Pakaku suggested, slow down or stop the enemies if you struggle with aiming.

Also, remember that once you complete the challenge, you can abort the mission and will get the Riven unveiled. You can save some time with this if you want.

• Like 2

Worst case scenario you skip the challenge with a veiled riven cipher. You get one for steel essences per week, or you can spend 20 plats to get one.

And well, like others said, you have easier ways to do these challenges with specific weapons and warframes.