Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Feedback Megathread

[DE]Juice

A toggle with the rebalance being worked out through helminth seems like a fair tradeoff to me; it keeps it as a critical tool/advantage of using mirage herself while evening out the helminth as you all suggested :) 

Doesn't seem unlike Chroma rebalancing; toggle-able different 'modes'/'forms' that still give a reasonable boost

Edited by Walmart_SFM

Have both! Might make it more fluid to apply damage boost when firing a weapon/swinging a weapon, and then keep it dark every other time. This might be too OP for helminth, though... but maybe just nerfing the numbers for Helminth will be enough?

I know this may not be the exact feedback you guys want to see (because it's more scope outside of Eclipse specifically), but for the future of Warframe, an audit of multipliers and squeezing bonuses would create diminishing returns on stacking and allow for "consistent Eclipse" without making it wildly overpowered. The reason Eclipse is so powerful currently is because of the type of multiplier the damage bonus offers. It's final damage, multiplicative to Vex Armor/Base Damage, but not Faction Damage like Roar. I urge you guys to make a consistent Eclipse for quality of life, but examine the way multipliers are handled to pseudo-nerf the ability, but reserve a large portion of the strength it currently provides in isolation.

For the record though, I am on team toggle :D

Edited by Voltage

Toggle, but if i can give an idea, just eclipse create a buff zone at the location mirage is standing that only affects her, and the augment allows teammates to be affected by the buff.

But everyone has to stand in the zone, and there can only be 1 at the time.

• Like 1

Eclipse is super unreliable, especially in the ballroom testing room making it near impossible to teat builds, in my opinion a toggle would be the best idea, maybe with a ramping up scale depending on damage dealth/recieved?

I would prefer it be made a toggle or tap/hold. I think it's unreliability is maybe a bit overblown. The videos I've seen where somebody suggests Eclipse as a Helminth or a reason to use Mirage come with a note that the relevant buff is basically always available (one specific video called out that it's basically impossible to not have the damage increase during Profit Taker for example). That being said, y'all have better tools for determining how true that is and I'd rather have the QoL of 100% reliability than it's current high powerlevel. Do what you need to do.