Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Digital extreme. Please buy DC Universe online if you can one day.

MalloryFR

wouldn't' that make it "DE Universe"?.. sorry I had to.

I get wanting a franchise you love by a developer you hate to get better ownership, but this simply isn't feasible. DE have tried branching out in the past and it usually doesn't end well, Warframe is the one and only game they get right (most of the time anyway), they're better off sticking to that. I know Soulframe exists and so far it looks promising enough but there's still a lot of work to be done on it. assuming Soulframe turns out to be a hit, that's 2 live services to run now, they definitely ain't gonna have time for anything else.

• Like 1

On 2024-02-20 at 7:40 AM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

wouldn't' that make it "DE Universe"?.. sorry I had to.

I get wanting a franchise you love by a developer you hate to get better ownership, but this simply isn't feasible. DE have tried branching out in the past and it usually doesn't end well, Warframe is the one and only game they get right (most of the time anyway), they're better off sticking to that. I know Soulframe exists and so far it looks promising enough but there's still a lot of work to be done on it. assuming Soulframe turns out to be a hit, that's 2 live services to run now, they definitely ain't gonna have time for anything else.

Wayfinder moment 

On 2024-02-21 at 8:03 AM, Venus-Venera said:

but how? de was bought by tencent, right? So they're just employees and don't make any important decisions?

Think of it as a company within a company.