The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bug? - Nezha's Warding Halo with Safeguard mod almost impossible to cast on flying Sentinel Companions

ENGELSHAHAHA

Hello, still new to the game, everything is great except this (9.98/10 game)

I was able to cast Warding Halo once on my Sentinel pet only one time, so I know its not impossible but I have tried to recreate it with no luck but it shouldnt be a struggle to begin with since this is due to how the companion attaches

Here is a video of me struggling for 2 minutes trying to get the pet on to the cursor to cast the skill on it but with no luck

My newbie suggestion would be to let Warding Halo cast on the closest ally with the Safeguard mod, with the same range that it already has of course, but without the need for cursor target

The skill already prioritizes Nezha when the buff runs out so there shouldn't be problems and I can not think of an exploit that can be abused with this

Edited by ENGELSHAHAHA
  • Like 1

You need to jump/bullet jump and while gliding turn around (Sentinel lags a bit behind you when you are in glide).

I do not think DE intended for those abilities to be cast on Sentinels.

Edited by Zakkhar

This used to be quite easy to do, I think up until DE made a change to stop sentinels being highlighted as allies. Since then I've not been able to cast the halo on either my or my squadmate's sentinels.

On 2024-02-19 at 2:16 AM, NinjaZeku said:

When Augments like Smite Infusion etc got changed from targeted buffs to radial,
I was surprised that this one didn't get the same treatment. Because it should.

oh interesting, I hope DE sees this and fixes it 

you will be trying a LONG time, you are basically trying to lick your elbow because Warding halo is bugged (at least since December! god DE if this was an OP gun it would been hotfixed in days) and wont cast on sentinels at all, not allied ones, not even ones created by duplex bond !!

please go bump and upvote that thread, thanks

Edited by _Anise_

• 2 weeks later...