The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lith A6 -> no drops in Hepit, Void?

Venus-Venera

Question

9 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

is it bugged?

No, it is not. I got plenty from Hepit. It is just Rng. A chance of not getting any drop in 50 runs is not even this low (0.09%).

Main  problem with this relic is that it refuses to drop the Akarius part for me (and other I was opening with).

Edited by Zakkhar

5 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

i checked wiki where i cold get it: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Lith_A6

13.33%

sounded ok. i can complete it under 50 sec. the joke is: after 50x runs there was ZERO a6 keys....

is it bugged?

You would need many more runs to prove one way or the other. 50 runs with this drop rate are really not enough.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

Others have already provided the answer for this (it's just RNG being RNG), but I wanted to add - I'd love if they added some indicator of the drop tables in game / end of results screens, to show exactly what you got from a mission vs other potential drops.

These threads come up at least once a week and it's almost always just RNG and ambiguity, since players have no clue if the mission end rewards are working correctly unless they blindly trust the data in the wiki or codex (which tbh does not get updated regularly). The "official drop tables" are also horrible to sift through from a UI perspective (it straight up freezes some browsers if you search on it due to how much text there is) and missing info on updates when they occur.

• Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Naroxas44:

Others have already provided the answer for this (it's just RNG being RNG), but I wanted to add - I'd love if they added some indicator of the drop tables in game / end of results screens, to show exactly what you got from a mission vs other potential drops.

These threads come up at least once a week and it's almost always just RNG and ambiguity, since players have no clue if the mission end rewards are working correctly unless they blindly trust the data in the wiki or codex (which tbh does not get updated regularly). The "official drop tables" are also horrible to sift through from a UI perspective (it straight up freezes some browsers if you search on it due to how much text there is) and missing info on updates when they occur.

If it actually drops there, then it's ok. but no way the drop chance is like in wiki. it has to be much smaller.
-> the reason for the topic is:
I recently farmed acceltra stock (axi w1). and key was super easy to get. and the drop chance is just a bit higher in lua. At least according to the wiki.
AND! acceltra stock cost 38 plat at the time. but! Akarius Prime Receiver now costs 13 plat... then people have to swim in the lith a6 keys? They probably get the keys somewhere else.

Edited by Venus-Venera

2 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

If it actually drops there, then it's ok. but no way the drop chance is like in wiki. it has to be much smaller.
-> the reason for the topic is:
I recently farmed acceltra stock (axi w1). and key was super easy to get. and the drop chance is just a bit higher in lua. At least according to the wiki.
AND! acceltra stock cost 38 plat at the time. but! Akarius Prime Receiver now costs 13 plat... then people have to swim in the lith a6 keys? They probably get the keys somewhere else.

Higher drop chance doesn't mean you will get more. Nor lower drop chance doesn't mean you will get less. That's not how probability works. You can drop an item with 1% chance at first try AND drop an item with 99% chance at 100th try.

Think it like this. The more you try, the closer number of items will be to that drop chance. For example (13% drop chance):

- 10 tries -> 0 items

- 100 tries -> 10 items (10%)

- 1000 tries -> 128 (near 13%)

Or you can pick a coin (normal, 2 sides). Each side has equal 50% chance to "drop". Throw a coin into air, catch it and write which side you have. You will see that the more you throw, the more it will be closer to 50% of each side.