Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri expansion, please?

Valfaun

I can't believe I'm asking this, but is there any chance for more Duviri content in the future?

Back when Duviri launched last year and I ran the quest I absolutely disliked it. So much so that I refused to go back there at all for any reason, despite the strong lure of the Incarnon Adapters. 
About two weeks ago I decided to give it a proper second chance because I just really wanted to play Warframe but had nothing else left to do. 
And what can I say, I don't know what changed, but I really, really enjoy Duviri now. It doesn't even feel like a grind to me, unlike the "regular" game often does. It's just fun to fly around on my magical space horse, looking for stuff to do, engage in more or less tactical melee combat and, most of all, rack up Decrees to get ever more powerful. Even the Circuit, on Steel Path, has a certain charm sometimes thanks to the Decrees, even though it's still kinda bullsh*t for a solo player like me because you often end up with a loadout that just cannot reasonably get anywhere and there's no one else to pick up the slack. 

So anyway... I heard there will be some small changes to the Circuit soon, but I would love it if we got more content for Duviri itself. Just... more of everything, really. New side objectives, new Decrees, new Drifter weapons (especially ranged alternatives to the pistol), more enemy variety, maybe new mini bosses like Kullervo that we can encounter and defeat to get... something. And of course new Incarnon Adapters, because those are fun, too. Maybe even acquirable by playing Duviri rather than the Circuit so as not to bloat the latter's rotations too much and make players wait even longer for their desired item. 
I know DE has a tendency to move on to new projects rather quickly, but Duviri just feels so unique within the game and deserves to be kept going, I think

• Like 1

Duviri will be playing some unknown role in the fight against The Wall of Bone, what that role will be is still unknown though. Its what Albrecht told the Child King before he "died"/left Duviri. An expansion and/or something new there may be possible, but it won't be happening until well after 1999.