The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boosters as daily log in

DarkGraveKeeper

That's unlikely to ever happen - and if it does, the boosters' duration would be reduced dramatically, which wouldn't help.

Sometimes the boosters are wasted, it happens but it's nothing critical. The more you connect, the longer the boosters, so in the end it won't even matter anymore.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

That's unlikely to ever happen - and if it does, the boosters' duration would be reduced dramatically, which wouldn't help.

Sometimes the boosters are wasted, it happens but it's nothing critical. The more you connect, the longer the boosters, so in the end it won't even matter anymore.

It's like saying "play for another thousand days so your booster lasts long enough".

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

It's like saying "play for another thousand days so your booster lasts long enough".

6 hours is already very rarely wasted tbh. It can happen from time to time, but most of the time you'll benefit fully from it.

2 hours ago, Chewarette said:
2 hours ago, quxier said:

6 hours is already very rarely wasted tbh. It can happen from time to time, but most of the time you'll benefit fully from it.

Why? You sleep or take break only less than 6 hours?

41 minutes ago, quxier said:

... because you very rarely connect just 1 millisecond before going to sleep ?

Most of the time you just... connect at the very beginning of your gaming session (weird idea I know)

50 minutes ago, Chewarette said:
1 hour ago, quxier said:

... because you very rarely connect just 1 millisecond before going to sleep ?

Most of the time you just... connect at the very beginning of your gaming session (weird idea I know)

You know that you can get rewards when you are already login? Depending on your timezone & when you play you can get rewards when you want to finish (in some minutes or something). Or you know, you haven't wanted to check something (e.g. Simulacrum)?

1 hour ago, Voltage said:
4 hours ago, quxier said:

Yeah, that's kind of the point with scaling login rewards.

I don't mean that you get more rewards (more hours getting getting more loot/exp/stuff). I meant it as "you get it at all". I get 3+ days rewards so I don't care too much. I still get that 1-2 days of booster. However player with less time (logins) won't have that luxury.