Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotgun Zarr

WaddayaDo

Can something be done with the Zarr alternative form ammo already PLEASE? I understand that AoE weapons ammo capacity got nerfed (which doesn't even make sense anymore since Incarnon weapons exist lol) but Zarr alternative fire is shotgun, and Using shotgun with 5/5 ammo is just straight up torture. Can ammo capacity of the Shotgun form be changed somehow so that you can kill more than 10 enemies without going out of ammo. It's not about "just use Cannon mode to wipe room" it's the fact that half of the weapon is unusable if you don't stick to 1 specific playstyle.

• Like 4

the obvious choice is multiply Ammo Pool and make the Cannon cost more than 1 Ammo, aye. the Ammo for Cannon atm is............ fine i guess, though even that's a little bit low, but an ever reminder that the Ammo for Shotgun is completely unusable.

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb WaddayaDo:

Can something be done with the Zarr alternative form ammo already PLEASE? I understand that AoE weapons ammo capacity got nerfed (which doesn't even make sense anymore since Incarnon weapons exist lol) but Zarr alternative fire is shotgun, and Using shotgun with 5/5 ammo is just straight up torture. Can ammo capacity of the Shotgun form be changed somehow so that you can kill more than 10 enemies without going out of ammo. It's not about "just use Cannon mode to wipe room" it's the fact that half of the weapon is unusable if you don't stick to 1 specific playstyle.

not "nerfed" but completely ruined.
and it was always like that. Everything playable will be completely destroyed when new content is added. Bramma was a very cool bow with nice skin and great sound effects. and I just played with it for a long time and didn't want anything else.
But!.... but instead of simply designing better weapons, most weapons were completely ruined with just a few clicks.

And no one there cares about balance. even in dev stream they say that new content=life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

the obvious choice is multiply Ammo Pool and make the Cannon cost more than 1 Ammo,

Exactly what I would do.

It's a shame too, because it's a hell of a shotgun, and I love me some versatile muti-function weapons (aeolak, stahlta, corufell, ect)

• Like 1