Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe suggestion that every warframe player would purchase

CRiSiSiDENTiiTY

Hello, I've come to the forums to give the developers a warframe concept that would sell like hot cakes that I've ruminated about hundreds of times. I think a warframe with no inherent stock abilities attached to it, that can have 4 helminth abilities subsumed onto it simultaneously would be very cool. Even cooler than that would be one that could subsume ANY four warframe abilities onto it simultaneously not just the currently available helminth subsume abilities. Like a frame that you could build to your specifications, the creative possibilities are endless. Maybe one with four variations that each individually specialize in Health, or Shield, or Armor, or Energy. Maybe with the aesthetic (platinum skin) that took on sections of the donor frames aesthetic dependent on what abilities you subsumed into said frame. Patent pending, will negotiate ownership of the copyright for a max ranked melee duplicate arcane, just kidding. If you think this is a cool concept upvote or whatever this forum does to get some developer attention. That is all, carry on.

Edited by CRiSiSiDENTiiTY
  • Like 1

You’re here asking for something crazy anyways why not just ask for them to release “Warframe Maker” similar to their tennogen set up where people can conceptualize a Warframe and test their abilities out. Honestly more realistic than asking for the Dane Cook of Warframes.

4 hours ago, CRiSiSiDENTiiTY said:

I've come to the forums to give the developers a warframe concept that would sell like hot cakes that I've ruminated about hundreds of times. I think a warframe with no inherent stock abilities attached to it, that can have 4 helminth abilities subsumed onto it simultaneously would be very cool.

You're not the first to "Ruminate" this idea, others have come before you with the same proposal and its still absurd.

Even cooler than that would be one that could subsume ANY four warframe abilities onto it simultaneously not just the currently available helminth subsume abilities.

Also proposed and even more absurd. Doesnt the word Power Creep not ring in your head?

the creative possibilities are endless

Or the lack of, given how many of players in the game lack any personal creativity and only do Meta with high power/low effort builds and weapons or stuff some streamer repeatedly shouts in their face as being strong.

8 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

You're not the first to "Ruminate" this idea, others have come before you with the same proposal and its still absurd.

Also proposed and even more absurd. Doesnt the word Power Creep not ring in your head?

Or the lack of, given how many of players in the game lack any personal creativity and only do Meta with high power/low effort builds and weapons or stuff some streamer repeatedly shouts in their face as being strong.

Wow you have a lot of forum posts, are any of them not as buzz kill as this one? holy... That's a rhetorical question by the way, I'm not looking to spend the next six months explaining to you how fun is not absurd, or how this concept would change nothing relative to what is currently achievable in Warframe. As you will literally contradict everyone, over literally anything from whether or not people "deserve a founders badge" to "I don't see frogs or deers having a place in the game"

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CRiSiSiDENTiiTY said:

Wow you have a lot of forum posts, are any of them not as buzz kill as this one? holy... That's a rhetorical question by the way, I'm not looking to spend the next six months explaining to you how fun is not absurd, or how this concept would change nothing relative to what is currently achievable in Warframe. As you will literally contradict everyone, over literally anything from whether or not people "deserve a founders badge" to "I don't see frogs or deers having a place in the game"

I was honestly going to write what he wrote. I personally don’t like pissing on people’s parade without handing them an umbrella first, but yeah the idea is bad and lazy and hopefully will never be implemented. If you want a custom Warframe make some noise for an RPG maker-esque way to use in game assets to put together playable warframe concepts to hopefully invigorate the concept community and give DE an easier way to leverage all the good work the community does. 

12 hours ago, (XBOX)TENr0nin said:

I was honestly going to write what he wrote. I personally don’t like pissing on people’s parade without handing them an umbrella first, but yeah the idea is bad and lazy and hopefully will never be implemented. If you want a custom Warframe make some noise for an RPG maker-esque way to use in game assets to put together playable warframe concepts to hopefully invigorate the concept community and give DE an easier way to leverage all the good work the community does. 

Do you mind elaborating on "bad and lazy" ? I don't see it myself with damage attenuation in warframe making enemies that DE designates one shot proof preventing the trivialization of content they don't want trivialized and literally every other enemy in the game getting one shot by the player. Power creep doesn't exist where damage attenuation does. So in your opinion what, other than a blunt vague contradiction with no reason or logic is bad and lazy?

Edit: Oh never mind you're the guy posting 2d.png and ripping anime art and presenting it as concept quality and professionalism. I actually don't care what you think is lazy. This thread is simply an idea for a video game character, not a weak attempt at art or self validation.

And just to postface this thread in the hopes of avoiding people misunderstanding a non existent desire to be critiqued. This is not an original concept, the idea is seen and implemented in countless video games. One such example is the most traded item in path of exile, the Tabula Rasa.

lol imagine scrolling through someone’s history to rip on them for trying something. Yeah I know you don’t care about my opinions but hopefully your bad attitude and bad idea is recognized for being a bad lazy idea (it’s lazy because you haven’t even tried to draw a picture lmao). Your “idea” is that you have no ideas bruh. 

edit: to elaborate for anyone else though this S#&$ is lazy because having an empty ability tray seems fun until everyone is playing the same Frame. Hey maybe warframe 2 will have a single warframe that can take annd mix abilities from these warframes, that would be neat. If you were to implement this garbage though, it would turn Warframe into everyone using the same frame with the same abilities in order to get the shiny turds faster. You haven’t added anything unique to the game you’ve actively taken elements out (team play, flavour, etc). And for anyone out there just getting started at something, losers like @CRiSiSiDENTiiTY don’t have any talent for anything so they have to tear you down to try and convince themselves they’re not the biggest loser in the room, don’t let ‘em cuz in a year my art will be slightly better. He’ll just be older with the same garbage bully personality.

Edited by (XBOX)TENr0nin

On 2024-02-29 at 11:36 AM, CRiSiSiDENTiiTY said:

And just to postface this thread in the hopes of avoiding people misunderstanding a non existent desire to be critiqued. This is not an original concept, the idea is seen and implemented in countless video games. One such example is the most traded item in path of exile, the Tabula Rasa.

To be fair, posting in the fan concept forums is kind of an open invitation to be critiqued. A custom helminth frame isnt necessarily a bad idea, as more it's one that would do more damage than anything else. Now if you were to take that idea and find a interesting and balanced spin on that it, you might find more support.