Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth passive changes

When Sevagoth was first released, having an ability to revive yourself in a mission (without the aid of a companion) was a novel concept that really set him apart from other Warframes.

But since then, we've had the focus rework which included the new Last Gasp waybound. By comparison, Sevagoth's passive feels outdated and kinda clunky.

Please either give us an augment that disables his passive or rework it. 

It's fine when you don't want to run that focus school. Though I think all "cheat death" abilities are cheesy and cheapen the game experience (as if self-revive and the general lack of difficulty already isn't cheesy enough)

6 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

When Sevagoth was first released, having an ability to revive yourself in a mission (without the aid of a companion) was a novel concept that really set him apart from other Warframes.

It was not novel at all. Inaros has this "ability" all along. What you meant is uncommon.

Also Last Gasp is not very reliable if your AMP damage is not sufficient, especially on SP.

Sevagoth is being reworked, as well as Inaros. Seems you are not up to date with Dev streams.

Edited by Zakkhar

2 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

It was not novel at all. Inaros has this "ability" all along. What you meant is uncommon.

He "technically" had that ability. But it barely tickles Steel Path enemies and the regular star chart enemies it is effective against have no hope in Hell of killing Inaros in the first place. So it was essentially useless in all scenarios. Thankfully it is being updated with his rework.

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

You can unlock it for all schools though, so it's nearly baseline at this stage

Sadly Sevagoth's passive overrides it. I'd much rather have Last Gasp instead since it has proven much more reliable with my Drifter loadout.

5 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Also Last Gasp is not very reliable if your AMP damage is not sufficient, especially on SP.

Skill issue.

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

Feel free to prove it with bad AMP, say 111/no amp arcanes.

I was being facetious. Besides, why would you run a bad amp and no arcanes in Steel Path? Don't blame the game because you decided to run it ill prepared.

14 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I was being facetious. Besides, why would you run a bad amp and no arcanes in Steel Path? Don't blame the game because you decided to run it ill prepared.

I did not blame anything. I said it is not reliable if your AMP dmg is not sufficient. It may be good amp with arcanes, but if all around you are full armor and HP lvl 100+ Grineer units you will not do much. In SP Circuit at certain levels you will not do much, regardless of your amp setup, period.

Also good amp with arcanes is not required for non Zariman SP at all. You can run it with pretty early setup.

Edited by Zakkhar

Just now, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Two words. Caustic Strike. 

And run least one of the least useful/popular focus school for the rare occurence you may need an armor strip when you die to self revive? Very reliable mechanic, indeed.

Just now, Zakkhar said:

And run least one of the least useful/popular focus school for the rare occurence you may need an armor strip when you die to self revive? Very reliable mechanic, indeed.

If you think Unairu is the least useful school, you clearly don't know what you're babbling about. 

Also, still waiting for you to tell me where DE mentioned Sevagoth was getting a rework.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

...I have zero interest in getting roped into your and Ace's squabbling, but I have to disagree with this take.

Unairu is a very solid choice with many benefits.

Armor strip, shield strip, knockdown immunity, 200 plus armor for both Warframe and Operator. I think you even get an amp dmg buff after an armor strip...

Unairu is awesome.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Sevagoth is being reworked

Pardon? Did I miss something?

When did they mention Sevagoth getting a rework?

8 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Also, still waiting for you to tell me where DE mentioned Sevagoth was getting a rework.

I too am wondering where that came from…

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Sevagoth is being reworked, as well as Inaros. Seems you are not up to date with Dev streams.

I'm up to date with Devstreams, and even the new Dev Shorts. Theres been no mention of a Sevagoth Rework, considering it's hilarious to think he's a frame that would need one to begin with.

Seems you are not up to date with Reality.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

I'm up to date with Devstreams, and even the new Dev Shorts. Theres been no mention of a Sevagoth Rework, considering it's hilarious to think he's a frame that would need one to begin with.

Seems you are not up to date with Reality.

Probably an overdose on copium 

On 2024-03-05 at 10:48 AM, Zakkhar said:

In SP Circuit at certain levels you will not do much, regardless of your amp setup, period.

In fact, the Circuit is the easier place to trigger it. On-shot decrees apply to the Amp, and the presence of low-armor enemies (Corpus mostly) make it extremely easy & quick to self-revive there.

Sevagoth main here, Can we PLEASE leave sevagoth alone ? if you don't like him or his passive play someone else

Also no sevagoth won't get and doesn't need a rework