Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Year Anniversary Twitch Drops Campaign - Starts March 25!

[DE]Taylor

11 Year Anniversary Keyart 1920x1080.png

Tenno!

We’re celebrating 11 years of Warframe this year, and have prepared a directory-wide Twitch Drop Campaign as part of our anniversary festivities!

Tune into the Warframe Twitch Directory from March 25th at 11 am ET until April 15th at 11 am ET to earn special Anniversary Drops. Each week will have a new directory-wide campaign with new rewards, featuring drops themed to some of our favourite places in Warframe!

Weekly Twitch Drops Campaigns:

11YearAnniCampaignWeek1.jpg

Week 1 - Fortuna

Drop Duration: Starting March 25 at 11 am ET until April 1st at 10:59 am ET

Drop Acquisition: Each Drop has a cumulative watch time — earning progress for one Drop means you earn progress for them all!

Campaign Rewards:

• Drop One - 1 x Lazulite Toroid
    • Claim time: 1 Hour
  • Drop Two - Community Little Duck Graffiti Glyph
    • Claim time: 2 Hours
  • Drop Three - 1 x Relic Pack
    • Claim time: 3 Hours

11YearAnniCampaignWeek2.jpg

Week 2 - Deimos

Drop Duration: Starting April 1st at 11 am ET until April 8th at 10:59am ET

Drop Acquisition: Each Drop has a cumulative watch time — earning progress for one Drop means you earn progress for them all!

Campaign Rewards:

• Drop One - 1 x Seriglass Shard
  • Drop Two - Community Mother Graffiti Glyph
  • Drop Three - Tome Mod Grab Bag

11YearAnniCampaignWeek3.jpg

Week 3 - Zariman

Drop Duration: Starting April 8th at 11 am ET until April 15th at 10:59am ET

Drop Acquistion: Each Drop has a cumulative watch time — earning progress for one Drop means you earn progress for them all!

Campaign Rewards:

• Drop One - 3 x Voidplume Pinions
  • Drop Two - Community Cavalero Graffiti Glyph
  • Drop Three - Archon Shard Grab Bag (Azure, Crimson, Amber)

How to Earn Twitch Drops:

• Watch any stream in the Warframe Directory for three hours each week to earn all of the rewards!
  • Each Drop has a cumulative watch time, so you earn progress for all 3 Drops at once. 

Community Artists

Each week features Glyphs from the incredible Darika Art!

You will also find these pieces in the in-game market as a part of our 11 Year Anniversary Community Glyph Bundle, live on March 27th with the release of Dante Unbound! 

image.jpeg

Earning Rewards by watching on the iOS Twitch App

Those watching Warframe Twitch Streams using Twitch's iOS App will be unable to claim Twitch Drops via this App. Twitch Drops progress can still be earned via the Twitch iOS App, but rewards must be claimed elsewhere — ex: visiting the Inventory page via a web browser on your phone or computer. 

Read our official PSA here.

Of course, if you wish to join in the celebrations and offer your community these wonderful Drops, Streamers should ensure they do the following to activate Twitch Drops on their channels before they start their streams:

• Stream to the Warframe Directory on Twitch
  • Have their Twitch and Warframe accounts properly linked
  • Enable Drops in their Creator Dashboard on Twitch, found in the Viewer Rewards sub-category

If you’re having issues getting your Drops, make sure your accounts are properly linked at warframe.com/user. Should you not see your Twitch Account listed, or should you have multiple Warframe accounts linked to the same Twitch, issues in Drop distribution may occur. We suggest unlinking all accounts and relinking to your intended accounts to fix!

Happy 11 Years of Warframe to all!
:community:

• Like 20

18 hours ago, Xenophilos said:

Week 1 start time (and therefore the Banner) may be incorrect?  Saturday is March 23, not 25.  So Monday 25th or Saturday 23rd, one presumes.

No, it says March 25 so it's March 25. Monday is the first day of the week according to the international standard.

Edited by Abderamus

2 hours ago, Abderamus said:

No, it says March 25 so it's March 25. Monday is the first day of the week according to the international standard.

Nod.  However, the original announcement did include the word "Saturday", as well.  Glad that is was clarified. :)

It's cool to see graffiti exists in the far flung Warframe future, hoping to see more era-appropriate graff art [proto-Ventkids styles?] in Warframe 1999!!! Biggups to Kiptoe for his awesome Excalibur Umbra mural back in 2018!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3HwMI70MnYpY1_WtHZxxDxC1gO9UYAArhCS.jpg

Edited by (PSN)Ghost_panda
Added more Warframe graff pics!
  • Like 10

Is this stuck for anyone else? I got to 69% on the 2nd drop on a stream, but then they went away and raided someone, it hasn't moved past that, tried going to a bunch of different streams, same result.

• Like 1

Oh no, Cavalero is hot. <3

Edit: There's eleven likes under the main post!! Don't mess it up, people!

t42t66w.png

Edited by Ginshu
I caught the number!!
  • Like 1

On 2024-03-27 at 7:20 AM, scout104 said:

When are we getting the Nikana? :O

Yesterday, after 11am EST when you log in.

@[DE]Taylor After a recent Twitch update, you cannot collect drops through the iOS Twitch app. I'm not sure if this is just for Warframe or all games.

Edited by BethTheBean

Reporting here, errors with twitch drops tracking.

Strangest thing, it would get to about 20 minutes during a stream, and then stop tracking. Hit a new warframe devstream, new set of drops, 20 minutes tracking and then stop.

I checked everything was working correctly. Accounts linked, correct information. Window on top, main screen, active window. Everything.

Eventually I unlinked my account, relinked my account, logged out, and logged in. On login I got a notif about someone trying to login to my account and how my password could be more safe did I want to change it. I reported this information to Twitch and they did not understand, and actually got mad at me. Obviously I'm the crazy one. twitch never has trouble tracking drops. Must be me.

2 hours ago, Degaz3000 said:

That's correct.

I had my phone on all night, only to have "connection error" all over my claims screen and a "Cannot claim these drops from iOS..." at the top of my phone. 

God, I was pissed.

1 hour ago, PosieKing said:

Reporting here, errors with twitch drops tracking.

Strangest thing, it would get to about 20 minutes during a stream, and then stop tracking. Hit a new warframe devstream, new set of drops, 20 minutes tracking and then stop.

I checked everything was working correctly. Accounts linked, correct information. Window on top, main screen, active window. Everything.

Eventually I unlinked my account, relinked my account, logged out, and logged in. On login I got a notif about someone trying to login to my account and how my password could be more safe did I want to change it. I reported this information to Twitch and they did not understand, and actually got mad at me. Obviously I'm the crazy one. twitch never has trouble tracking drops. Must be me.

At least you are getting drop progress. I'm not getting anything. Unlinked and relinked and even made sure I was following Warframe (somehow didn't do that before lol) and it's annoying me. Warframe is the only game where I have issues with drop progress or lack of.

• Like 1

Damn, twitch displays all 3 anniversary drops, but never got em in game and i can't even un-link and relink through account settings, on twitch it just asks me to connect accounts, so guess I'll hope we can get em again later

1 hour ago, Masked_One said:

Damn, twitch displays all 3 anniversary drops, but never got em in game and i can't even un-link and relink through account settings, on twitch it just asks me to connect accounts, so guess I'll hope we can get em again later

No idea what you're talking about lol. I had an issue with my account, super easily went to my account page on warframe.com, unlinked my account, reloaded the page until it said "link", and then relinked the account. Worked ezpz.