Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What icarnons does the community want?

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

Otherwise rolling every two shots is far worse than putting something else in that mod slot and making use of the >8 shots per second fire rate.

Well, depends. I got it on Ivara and she rolls in Prowl anyway. Also considering you can get to 588% (850%) crit chance on those two shots without any rivens, they are well worth rolling for. Amalgam Barrel Diffusion and you are fine (you can roll sideways and backwards).

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

No.....but any weapon with a secondary fire mode is out of the conversation unless they recieve an "auto" transformation mechanic....which will likely not be very popular.

So due to that, they are likely out of any Incarnon conversation.

I'd be down with just removing the alt-fire tbh

I just want stug to be good :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot icarnons were on alt fire ×_×, but now that I remember this i think a Cycron icarnon would be fun (i know its not the weakest, quite the opposite I just want to spoil my tenet cycron more)

4 hours ago, Wolfgang177 said:

Pyrana

I'd honestly love to see the chaos that could be done with the Pyrana Prime.

Just, gives you two spectral guns besides your head that fire alongside. Quadurple Pyrana. I don't think it's too far fetched since the Dual Toxocyst's Incarnon is basically the same gimmick on steroids.

(Come to think, that would fit the weapons name. A swarm of Pyrana's chewing apart the enemy)

Edited by Zahnny