Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri/Circuit - don't load me into Undercraft after loading - let me pick gear or stuff

quxier

It happens few times. I load into Duviri but timer is already on. I could pick only frame. 1 time my game bugged and I was Drifter with low damage. But I could ride/fly Kate, so it's something.

After loading into duviri don't load me into Undercraft. Wait for me to pick gear OR AT LEAST 30 seconds.

• 3 months later...

This is the  thing I've found most frustrating about the circuit, and duviri in public lobbies. I understand you don't want people to take forever selecting a loadout, but almost every public lobby i join they give you just enough time to grab one of everything and then they immediately start, I have no time to even look at the stats or builds of the weapon or warframe options I have.
My suggestion would be either create the ability to choose your loadout before joining the squad, or  don't make it so two people rushing through the portal gives everyone else only 10 seconds. Another option would be to give the players that have not gone through the portal a 5 minute timer before they need to go through the portal, this would mean the impatient ones can start the mission and everyone else can take the time to choose warframes and weapons.

Also not sure if this is a bug but when the timer starts it becomes impossible to change builds or inspect builds for weapons or warframes. It auto shuts the menu. Not sure if this is intentional to attempt to force players to quick choose options but it is very annoying.

Edited by cheesy324