Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Cavia bounties giving wrong amount of standing

I just did the highest level bounty available from the steel path selection for Cavia, which says it should give 7,500 standing, but I only got 2,000 standing from it. I then tried the highest level bounty available from the normal selection instead, which says it should give 5,000 standing, but I only got 1,000 from it.

I have plenty of daily standing left, so I don't know why they're giving this little.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Confirming this is a known issue and will be addressed in a future hotfix! 

Will players be reimbursed for the difference for any runs they do between now and the hotfix, allowing them to continue playing while waiting on the fix? Or is the content effectively dead due to not being properly rewarded, and players should just avoid playing until the hotfix?

• Like 3

I have noticed that it happens if you change from "normal" to "steel path" bounties. The normal bounties all become rank 1 bounties and steel path bounties all become rank 2.

So as long you don't try playing Steel Path or change back and forth the bounties, you should be fine.

You have to leave and return to the Anatomica to reset the bounty standing.

Edited by MobyTheDuck
  • Like 4

hace 1 hora, Hexerin dijo:

Will players be reimbursed for the difference for any runs they do between now and the hotfix, allowing them to continue playing while waiting on the fix? Or is the content effectively dead due to not being properly rewarded, and players should just avoid playing until the hotfix?

I hope so :c

Just wanted to add the same applies for the bounty rewards if anyone is farming anything in particular. Steel path bounties give out only tier 2 standing + rewards, while normal bounties give out tier 1 standing + rewards. Kept getting confused as to why I kept getting Qorvex bp parts while running a tier 5 steel path bounty lol 😅

1 hour ago, MobyTheDuck said:

I have noticed that it happens if you change from "normal" to "steel path" bounties. The normal bounties all become rank 1 bounties and steel path bounties all become rank 2.

So as long you don't try playing Steel Path or change back and forth the bounties, you should be fine.

On 2024-03-27 at 4:05 PM, MobyTheDuck said:

Doesn't happen like this with me.
I've set my Cavia bounties to Steel Path a few days ago.
Haven't touched the selector and have logged in and out of the game everyday.
I always go for the Tier 5 Steel Path bounty and get the correct standing on the first go,
but every time I repeat the bounty I get 5k standing only.
Selector untouched, Steel Path highlighted, spawning acolytes normally.

But there's the exception of when I'm cursed by the dreaded Host Migration
(Warframe's archnemesis), then I can't even try to predict what's gonna happen.
Just now I've finished a Disruption (Armatus) Steel Path bounty and,
after a host migration, got NO standing whatsoever. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada.