Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Void Cascade - Omnia Fissure / not possible to open Relic !!! / Big Fail :-(

I just played Void Cascade Omnia Fissure with a full 4 man team. The relics are cracked after just 3 completed Exolicers. I play Void Kaskade every day. It is not feasible to collect the 10 reactants within 3 Exolicers. This is happening way too fast.
DE has to start playing their own game and testing it properly. We were very disappointed that we could only open 3 out of 20 relics and left the mission after 45 minutes.

Please change the mode for Omnia Fissure. Void Cascade consists of attack and defense. The attackers cannot run back but must continue to open Exolicer.

A solution:
1.) counting the reactants that everyone collects counts for the entire team (like with Railjack)
2.) The relic doesn't open after 3 Exolicers, but only after 9-10
3.) the drop rate for reactants is greatly increased.
4.) The relics open after 5 minutes with a time limit like in survival

• Like 2

Ahh... Cascade suffers from the pressure of stopping the corruption so people feel forced to activate the consoles/nodes to keep from failing but your right this is counter intuitive to farming up the reactant...

Excavation and Interception have a similar problem but at least there SMART players can control themselves.   But its still making people play in a bad way to get the best results.    Even in Disruption you are punished in some planets for saving all 4 consoles because there is a chance of getting garbage rewards for C rotation,  So your better off having to purposely fail consoles to drop it down to B rotation.  

All of that needs to be revamped so best effort = best reward. 

--------------

And Abso-$#@%^$%&-;cutely void fissures need Universal Reactant pick-up,   wtf is the hold up here????   Railjack has it.   Syn Medallions have it,  Plumes and Voca have it.     CHANGE REACTANTS!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. Yesterday i did a run of cascade omnia fissure, i spent 25 minutes with my squad, and i only managed to open 3 relics with them (1 of the 3 i couldn't crack alone because all the reactants disappeared after 1 minute), and the stalker was bugged and stayed invisible for about 10 minutes, which also wasted the steel essence for 10 minutes.

We also tried not killing every mops for them to spawn as corrupted and drop reactants, but in cascade it doesn't work because of the method that the mission goes through, 4 exolisers is 1 fissure run, and we can't stop killing or we lose the mission. 

Please DE address this issue. Thanks in advance

• Like 2

It's the same issue that we have had for years in excavation fissures. The game mode simply doesn't have the enemy distribution to play normally and get enough reactant. If played optimally, you WILL fail to crack your relic. You have to intentionally play the game mode poorly, stopping progress to the objective on purpose, to crack your relic without ending a round. With excavation there is no real penalty for dragging out the rounds, in Void Cascade there absolutely is a real risk of failure if you don't proceed in an optimal fashion. Either the way the relic crack works needs to change, reactant needs to be teamwide, or the mode itself needs to be changed so that relics can be cracked properly within the parameters of the game mode (both Excavation and Void Cascade). Just slapping in relics to a mode without any consideration for how it plays and how this effects reactant collection, as was done for both Excavation and Void Cascade, leads to a mode that does not work well as a fissure, and can be downright toxic for players.

On a good void cascade run(with no spawn delays) you do 1 round(4 exolisers) in just 2 minutes.

On the below average excavation run you do 100 cryotic every 2 mins (and with a decent team you get 200 cryotic in like 3 mins). That's 3-5 mins per relic
Survival is 5 mins per relic. Interceptions are about 4 mins per relic. (idk about disruption, I don't like them)

Cascade is such a fast game mode that DE should've made 1 relic open per 2 rounds, not per 1 round or less.

Honestly, I think the reactant pickups should just be removed entirely as, at best, they really don't add anything and, at worse, they just punish players for being "too good" at the game. Survival is already bad enough in Public when your squad ends up splitting off and thinning out the numbers, but then they also spread out the reactants. I guess the only major downside is that DE would have to rebalance how many traces are dropped since you won't be able to use boosters.

But if DE really want to keep them, then a) it needs to be party-wide objective like Railjack and b) mobs need to drop reactant without being converted to Corrupted. Again, I shouldn't be punished for being "too good" because my loadout kills enemies too quickly. And making it an objective would prevent the constant cases of Johnny Come-Lately joining 80% of the way through a mission and spending 2 minutes dragging his feet to find reactant. Literally the entire reason I spam relics in solo is because I'm tired of having my clear times doubled solely because someone can't figure out a bullet jump.

Edited by TheTundraTerror