Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THIS ARTHUR FLOOF GOES HARD!

2a9f655d22ea6cf35df6d9e03917b40f.png

So yeah, the Arthur floof is officially bada$$ AF!!! The woodgrain texture on the Warframe-style AK in floof material is spot on. I have literally no idea what the Warframe 1999 stuff is all about or who this dood is or what Man is in what Wall or what's going on but I'm definitely grabbing this dood from the 2024 Digital Tennocon pack. 

Also, dear DE : PLEASE allow us to somehow buy/trade limited edition floofs with other Tenno! Pretty much.... BRING BACK THE LOTUS FLOOF there are a lot of us that only started playing the game after Tennocon 2023 and that floof is SO RAD! Thanks! 

Edited by (PSN)Ghost_panda
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Man, Little Big Planet is looking a bit weird, what did I miss?

Gib ak pls

That would be a super excellent and natural crossover collab 

Warframe x Little Big Planet 3/Sackboy's Adventure 

1 hour ago, UnstarPrime said:

I can't believe they made a floof of Emet-Selch, complete with the gun he used to take down the Crystal Exarch.

A crossover we never knew we'd get.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)Ghost_panda said:

Looks like a combination of parts from the AKM, AK74u and the AK47 no. 5 

I hadn't seen a proper image of it close until now.. it's sexy AF but... what is that thing on the back of the top cover? it looks like another rear sight, but the actual rear sights are just behind the wooden handguard, and are the same height as the fronts sight as it should be, all in-keeping with a real AK... so why is there a second rear sight (if that's what it is.)

I know what the thing below it is, it's the release button for the top cover. but right above it.. ???

• Like 1