Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

35.5.3 changes to Dante

18eb4979f4727-screenshot-Url.pngYou are bad, DE, in a game where there are nuke frames capable of destroying a map really with one button, and also doing it absolutely unlimited, you have destroyed a beginner who is useless at any levels above the initial one. Dante is a piece of S#&$ now, well, we'll play as before, nothing new, thank you. Just the old meta. Something new? Forget it.

Edited by BloodyPrimeSkull
Add image
  • Like 6

vor 23 Minuten schrieb OneOmniverse:

Even if they were that crazy. There's still reddit and x and people are crazy over there on those platforms and I don't think they want the headache they already have now to be made worse by tryingcto control things even more

My forum account has been locked for the better part of the day since I've been posting about the issue these past 3 days. Also got several threads deleted like many others. I still can't log in on my desktop. Funny enough I'm constantly getting logged out, whenever I try to access the forums, despite being able to log in just fine on the main site. 

I guess it's just a coincidence. Wonder about all those threads disappearing though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 10

This happens because someone in your team is a coward, if not everyone. It's scary for you to release a normal frame that will be cool to play with. You accidentally did it, you got scared and destroyed the fun frame. ThanksIMG-20240407-043024.png

Edited by BloodyPrimeSkull
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

I had the YT guy pupsker sit there and call me fish braind IQ for bringing up a valid point that Dante is not fine and should have had at least 3 weeks or more before they even tryed to balance him if it was even necessary 

I literally mentioned it some posts above XD that he was mocking people and trying to gaslight people 😂

• Like 9

vor 16 Minuten schrieb MATHIELPRIME:

I literally mentioned it some posts above XD that he was mocking people and trying to gaslight people 😂

I think that was in my thread that got deleted. 😂

• Like 3

Don't you guys think that cluttering the forums like this makes it harder for the devs to take authentic and cohesive feedback?

Because now reading this post, I'm wasting a lot of time seeing people's emotions (mine included) rather than what it should be done about Dante

16 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:

Don't you guys think that cluttering the forums like this makes it harder for the devs to take authentic and cohesive feedback?

Because now reading this post, I'm wasting a lot of time seeing people's emotions (mine included) rather than what it should be done about Dante

Nope cause that would just mean in their eyes that we just gave up since no one is expanding on the mega thread we will all stop writing here when they get their sh*t together it's that simple 

2 hours ago, yeahnil said:

My forum account has been locked for the better part of the day since I've been posting about the issue these past 3 days. Also got several threads deleted like many others. I still can't log in on my desktop. Funny enough I'm constantly getting logged out, whenever I try to access the forums, despite being able to log in just fine on the main site. 

I guess it's just a coincidence. Wonder about all those threads disappearing though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same I haven't been able to log from my pc but got no problem posting from my phone tho

• Like 4

Return Dante's overguard to normal, before nerf it was already not so easy to keep it up(at netracell levels and above) and after nerf mobs removing it faster than i can cast it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MATHIELPRIME said:

Shhhh don't say anything negative about DE or the mods will just alter your post or just delete in general cause that's an amazing way of controlling all the negativity towards your company and not fixing all the mistakes you made😂

To be fair, these forums allow more critical discussions then reddit.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Joylesstuna said:

To be fair, these forums allow more critical discussions then reddit.

Post that didn't contain any insults or anything toxic really have been removed or altered so do they really? A guy made a post about some youtubers that are partners with DE pupsker to be more precise was gaslighting people telling them Dante is in a good state and if you believe otherwise he would call you fish iq lvl ans mock you in general when you tried to tell him some valid points about his claims being wrong or even call him out about his gaslighting and that post has been removed so is critical discussion allowed more when the mods are deleting whatever makes DE seem bad ?

Edited by MATHIELPRIME
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, MATHIELPRIME said:

Post that didn't contain any insults or anything toxic really have been removed or altered so do they really? A guy made a post about some youtubers that are partners with DE pupsker to be more precise was gaslighting people telling them Dante is in a good state and if you believe otherwise he would call you fish iq lvl ans mock you in general when you tried to tell him some valid points about his claims being wrong or even call him out about his gaslighting and that post has been removed so is critical discussion allowed more when the mods are deleting whatever makes DE seem bad ?

That's really shady and disturbing ngl 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, OneOmniverse said:

That's really shady and disturbing ngl 

The guy pupsker called me fish IQd because I brought up a really good argument they should have waited around 3 weeks to gather data before changing him in any way if it was even necessary 

One day hes saying they broke him and his kit and now after a day or two he's saying welp he's fine now 

Thus is how you know he was payed off by DE to try and get us back into the game 

• Like 5

Just now, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

The guy pupsker called me fish IQd because I brought up a really good argument they should have waited around 3 weeks to gather data before changing him in any way if it was even necessary 

One day hes saying they broke him and his kit and now after a day or two he's saying welp he's fine now 

Thus is how you know he was payed off by DE to try and get us back into the game 

I'd never heard of him until yesterday I watched one vid and could see what a pompous bafoon he is. It's tragic what content creatorscare willing to do for some paper. I know they need paper we all do but blatantly lieing to your community isn't the way to do it. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, OneOmniverse said:

I'd never heard of him until yesterday I watched one vid and could see what a pompous bafoon he is. It's tragic what content creatorscare willing to do for some paper. I know they need paper we all do but blatantly lieing to your community isn't the way to do it. 

I've done some casual watching, usually I leave after the first minute. YT guys are like the political pundits networks roll out, they bring them out, hand them  a sack of shillings and a script they wrote and politely remind them to shill like the good paid actors they are or "consequences"  their builds are not good, most are barely capable of reliability running steel path, and given the huge amount of editing they do I can't trust the harder things like netracells even happened. Most of em just go full corrupted or umbra and hype themselves with crap like "ultimate endgame build" Sorry but any of us actual players can see those " builds" won't work past base star chart, and most certainly not even mid level steel path. We had a clan mate swore by those build guys rep, but he could simply not even do the SP alerts much less circuit. Took half the clan holding his hand for weeks before they realized how to actually mod and build. 

It's sad, and we've all had posts removed, 7 by my count now, most just calmly critical. I think my vocabulary is annoying them, they think I'm cussing or being defamatory because I'm using words they don't get. 

Edited by (PSN)Thanatos-Prime
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)Thanatos-Prime said:

I've done some casual watching, usually I leave after the first minute. YT guys are like the political pundits networks roll out, they bring them out, hand them  a sack of shillings and a script they wrote and politely remind them to shill like the good paid actors they are or "consequences"  their builds are not good, most are barely capable of reliability running steel path, and given the huge amount of editing they do I can't trust the harder things like netracells even happened. It's sad, and we've all had posts removed, 7 by my count now, most just calmly critical. I think my vocabulary is annoying them, they think I'm cussing or being defamatory because I'm using words they don't get. 

Lol I see, well I only watched one video to see who he was and don't like him already so I won't be watching anymore and it looks like the other youtubers who play this game are acting just as shady as he is. I just hope people aren't dumb enough to fall for it people can be pretty naive 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OneOmniverse said:

Lol I see, well I only watched one video to see who he was and don't like him already so I won't be watching anymore and it looks like the other youtubers who play this game are acting just as shady as he is. I just hope people aren't dumb enough to fall for it people can be pretty naive 

Sadly, I think were likely to be disappointed in the amount of people who will watch them and go, "OK cool he's fixed yay DE! Herp derp" 

I'll say this, I came here after being told by a mate "hey T prime Tactical Potato put out a vid, he said DE full reverted Dante so it all good" my eyebrow hid into my hairline, I popped in and of course, nope not remotely a full revert. Informing my mare got me a upset tearful eyed glare "Why would they lie tho? DE feeds them direct info right? So it's gotta be accurate" 

Me: o.O "Amigo, think about what you said, VERY SLOWLY" 

Him" What you mean.....OHHHHHHH Wait a minute!" 

Me: "another satisfied customer. Tis a good day"

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Thanatos-Prime said:

Sadly, I think were likely to be disappointed in the amount of people who will watch them and go, "OK cool he's fixed yay DE! Herp derp" 

I'll say this, I came here after being told by a mate "hey T prime Tactical Potato put out a vid, he said DE full reverted Dante so it all good" my eyebrow hid into my hairline, I popped in and of course, nope not remotely a full revert. Informing my mare got me a upset tearful eyed glare "Why would they lie tho? DE feeds them direct info right? So it's gotta be accurate" 

Me: o.O "Amigo, think about what you said, VERY SLOWLY" 

Him" What you mean.....OHHHHHHH Wait a minute!" 

Me: "another satisfied customer. Tis a good day"

Lmao it's always a good day when your able to wake someone up from the false slumber. But the eyebrow in your hairline might need to be seen by a Dr xD

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, OneOmniverse said:

Lmao it's always a good day when your able to wake someone up from the false slumber. But the eyebrow in your hairline might need to be seen by a Dr xD

It's all good. Doc said I'm hitting that middle age when it can receed from stress, my brow did me a huge favor!  Lol

Gotta be patient with the rookies. Attention span if a nyquil dosed gerbil. 

"OK this is steel path let's stick together and test your build out slowly" 

"yooo looooooooo wheeeeeeee!" 

"NO JIMMY NO! dammit someone wrangle him!"

Edited by (PSN)Thanatos-Prime

44 minutes ago, (PSN)Thanatos-Prime said:

It's all good. Doc said I'm hitting that middle age when it can receed from stress, my brow did me a huge favor!  Lol

Gotta be patient with the rookies. Attention span if a nyquil dosed gerbil. 

"OK this is steel path let's stick together and test your build out slowly" 

"yooo looooooooo wheeeeeeee!" 

"NO JIMMY NO! dammit someone wrangle him!"

🫢 true true 😭

2 minutes ago, Sena said:

Please stop derailing the conversation else this thread gets locked

Little levity never hurts, keeps the morale high. Sides there gonna lock it or stifle it anyway come Monday or whenever they roll out the final "fixes" can't have counter arguments afterall. 

3 hours ago, Sena said:

Please stop derailing the conversation else this thread gets locked

This thread got derailed the second they took all the small ones and made a mega one so yea don't really see your point 

Edited by MATHIELPRIME
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, MATHIELPRIME said:

This thread got derailed the second they took all the small ones and made a mega one so yea don't really see your point 

I'm hoping come Monday things will have changed for the better and they change him back to how he originally was on release thats when  he was the best : |

Edited by OneOmniverse
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, OneOmniverse said:

I'm hoping come Monday things will have changed for the better and they change him back to how he originally was on release thaysxwhen hexwas the best : |

If they don't we can continuously bombard there streams including the dev shorts and dev streams like we did last time with the herloom packs debacle untill they finally change him back to the purfect state he was in before all these burning crap piles of nerfs they put on him 

• Like 4