Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LoS Fixes for Dante’s Tragedy coming in next Hotfix

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Stelthmastr said:

I already put a ticket in asking for a refund on the platinum and forma I already spent on Dante and Noctua. It was denied within 3 hours.

Wow that is beyond scummy, they are really not going to refund us for Dante after breaking it? that is insane...

Just now, Nero.DMC said:

Wow that is beyond scummy, they are really not going to refund us for Dante after breaking it? that is insane...

Imagine going to a car dealership and buying a car because of the cool features it has. When you drive it off the lot, they call and say they're removing your radio, navigation and doors. Then they also tell you "we can't give you a refund". 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stelthmastr said:

Imagine going to a car dealership and buying a car because of the cool features it has. When you drive it off the lot, they call and say they're removing your radio, navigation and doors. Then they also tell you "we can't give you a refund". 

and to make things worse this is standart practice on many games... Time to vote with our wallets i guess, hope this hurts their bottom line nuf to realize how stupid they are being, they created a issue out of nothing, no one wanted or needed this change.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stelthmastr said:

Unfortunately I already put a ticket in for a refund and it was denied extremely fast. They said they can only refund purchases "if the item isn't used." Excuse me, what? 

I requested one as well, we'll see what they say.

If nothing else at least someone in support will have to read another complaint about the changes.

• Like 1

If I#d have known, that he would be nerfed into this total mess of a not fun to play frame i wouldn't have spent money on his packs. I came back to warframe after a few years of a break and get welcomed like this. Thats a joke. 

• Like 2

hace 27 minutos, NuxWalpurgis dijo:

I requested one as well, we'll see what they say.

If nothing else at least someone in support will have to read another complaint about the changes.

Now wait 4 months until they read your ticket

• Like 1

Revert the changes. He is already good and balance as it is. You did really massacre him, that little nerf was not so little at all. Its a complete disaster for Dante. Reducing his OG and LOS is not going to work specifically if your fighting an enemy at level 250 and above, since they can easily squish him and suck the OG in a snap!

• Like 1

Suggestion

First revert everything, Then make Light Verse have the Same LOS as DS, and when an ally is affected by it they get a mark that lasts until triumph is casted, and when triumph is casted any frame that either has a mark or already has OG and are in range they benefit from Triumph. 
If this isn’t possible then I don’t know 

• Like 1

Im sure that either your deaf or have comprehension issues? I dont understand why you even bother to heae our feedbacks and still insist on doing what u want to do.  We players, specially those who bought the pack felt like we've been scammed. You baited us about this good frame and then dropped the bomb after a week with a biggest nerf.  This is not warframe anymore, it is more like scamframe

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, FierceDeityLinkMask said:

Mind refunding me for the frame I bought that got mega nerfed and is utterly useless now? No? Thanx DE.

submit a ticket at least they will have to respond it

15 minutes ago, MrDerpHerpin said:

make sure you remove shards on your Dante if you put any on him, i just got mine refunded but i lost my shards so now im submitting another ticket and praying to god i get my shards back...

oh they are refunding him now? great, did you get forma's back?

Edited by Nero.DMC

3 minutes ago, Nero.DMC said:

submit a ticket at least they will have to respond it

nope, only got my plat back. i lost my shards, and REALLY hope i can get them back.

Adding to the ddemand for a revert, as well as reposting what I said in the feedback thread "Thanks for nerfing my new favorite frame a day before payday. I now longer feel the urge to give you guys any money for platinum. I was honestly thinking of buying the tenocon and Guass Prime access pack with this paycheck, (I havent bought a Prime access pack since Hildryn)  but you guys just saved me ~160$." I was going to actually give you guys money again after almost a year of burnout. Becuase of Dante being fun to play. But no. no revert, no more money from me ever again.

22 minutes ago, Technolitch said:

With the overt lack of refunds on a bait and switch like this, does the term class action lawsuit mean anything to anyone? There’s laws against this S#&$ where I’m from.

🙄

1 hour ago, PsychoxUnicorn said:

Revert the changes. He is already good and balance as it is. You did really massacre him, that little nerf was not so little at all. Its a complete disaster for Dante. Reducing his OG and LOS is not going to work specifically if your fighting an enemy at level 250 and above, since they can easily squish him and suck the OG in a snap!

freaking this. Since it was supposedly overguard being the problem.. make his light verse and triumph LOS. You all said you weren't going to touch his damage in the hotfix notes then went and changed his damaging skills in the same patch.. you all lying through your teeth.

While I appreciate that you're finally fixing Los. It's absolutely ridiculous that it took you guys completely obliterating a fan favorite frame that wasn't even overpowered by giving it a Los check to realize you needed to do this. This shouldve been fixed even before it was an issue with Khorra.

And it still doesn't change that you lied, and cheated money from every player that actually bought Dante. He felt balanced in that he had less overguard generation and energy but more damage than Styanax while filling a similar role. He was in a perfect place to compete with the upper echelon of frames but not dominate them. If you guys actually played your game, you would know this. A little tweak was maybe warranted. But I thought it would be something along the lines of a casting speed cap because the main complaint I was seeing for him was max casting speed ability spam. Instead your "little tweak" was halving his overguard and murdering his main damage ability. Fixing line of sight on him really doesn't matter because it doesn't change that you slashed his survivability, and even perfect line of sight is still a massive downgrade to anything. You really need to fully revert the nerf. Aside from maybe keeping team overguard generation halved as some have suggested.

And don't think we just forgot about Nezha. Yall need to revert that too. He could have infinite range and he'd still be a B-tier frame. Lower A at best. The augment made him usable, not a god. Because it has no impact on enemies that can't be impaled to begin with. Something every other nuke frame in the game doesn't have a problem with.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 7