Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

manifold bond precepts

_Anise_

Question

Manifold bond

Companion Precept Mods apply Status Effects from Companion weapons. Killing enemies with 3 or more unique Status Effects reduces Companion Ability cooldowns by 3s.

so just confirming something here, I assumed this was any precept mod that was an ability that had conditions so anything that "does thing + deals damage" and a friend happen to mention that Assault Mode is a precept mod . . . like he just assumed that assault mode would meet the requirement for the mods description.

so while I don't think this gives companions guarantied status while attacking I just thought I would point it out and just check to be sure.

tldr:manifold bond does not apply status from assault mode does it?

2 answers to this question

On 2024-04-05 at 6:32 PM, _Anise_ said:

so just confirming something here, I assumed this was any precept mod that was an ability that had conditions so anything that "does thing + deals damage" and a friend happen to mention that Assault Mode is a precept mod . . . like he just assumed that assault mode would meet the requirement for the mods description.

so while I don't think this gives companions guarantied status while attacking I just thought I would point it out and just check to be sure.

tldr:manifold bond does not apply status from assault mode does it?

No.   Assault Mod merely fires the companion's weapon.   It does deal status effects from the weapon,  but only based on the weapon's status chance.    Manifold bond only applies to precepts that deal damage directly, not ones that activate a weapon. 

• Like 1