The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thalmin Entrati Coffer Scanning Guide

Voltage

Question

Greetings.

Wr0VKbF.jpg

This scan is annoying as many of you know. There is no sound indication, no shiny overlay, and no Orokin Eye or Golden Instinct functionality. 

However, DE added a new tile within the Entrati Labs in the latest update:

YZdP3cA.jpg

Original Reddit post for this room (Credits to @-Zr-Scroll for spawning a Thalmin container on that post).

I suggest you read the Reddit post, but if you don't, I will explain how this tile puzzle works. There is a raised platform in the center of the tile. If you leave your Warframe on the platform and use the console next to it as Operator/Drifter, you will instantly kill your Warframe via a laser, and a random item will spawn where your Warframe was killed. You can do this puzzle three times in one mission.

Here are a few key notes that I noticed:

Just for kicks, I checked the EE.log, and I noticed this:

Script [Info]: DisintegratorSlotMachine.lua: Total Weights = 0.5
Script [Info]: DisintegratorSlotMachine.lua: Total Weights = 2.5
Script [Info]: DisintegratorSlotMachine.lua: Total Weights = 15
Script [Info]: DisintegratorSlotMachine.lua: Total Weights = 20
Script [Info]: DisintegratorSlotMachine.lua: Total Weights = 25
Script [Info]: DisintegratorSlotMachine.lua: Total Weights = 100

The items I saw spawn from this tile as I was completing the puzzle and rolling for the Thalmin Entrati Coffer:

1. Urumith Entrati Coffer (Common Entrati Labs Container)
  2. Klystor Entrati Coffer (Uncommon Entrati Labs Container)
  3. A chair/throne decoration
  4. Ghost Kuaka (yes, the animal from Plains of Eidolon)
  5. Muzureh Entrati Coffer (Rare Entrati Labs Container)
  6. Thalmin Entrati Coffer (Reinforced Entrati Labs Container)

Knowing this is what I saw spawn while doing the puzzle, I assume the weighting for the Reinforced Container (maybe even Rare and/or Reinforced Container) is 0.5%.

When the item is spawned, it has a weird invisible hitbox that prevents manual scanning and only permits Helios. However, standing up high in the level above the item spawned permits manual scanning. This is beneficial for trying for potential double scans from the Synthesis Scanner.

The puzzle only checks when your Warframe is on the platform, not whether your Warframe is alive or downed. This means you can do the puzzle 2/3 times on one life by utilizing Last Gasp from Unairu Focus. This is a neat trick to save revives and speed things up a bit.

I suggest you look for this tile on Cambire (Alchemy) or Nex (Exterminate). This allows you to ignore the objective and search for the room. If the container does spawn, you now have the ability to freely invite other players to complete the scan.

Happy hunting!

(It took me 20+ rolls (60+ puzzle completions) of this tile to get a Thalmin Entrati Coffer to spawn once).

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 11

10 answers to this question

is there a way to reactivate the lazer i dont wanna have to disconnect and keep looking around the map cuz this room doesn't spawn on every run

i made a guide on the caches if you guys need it

i didnt update the Thalmin entrati coffer yet though

at this point idk if your method works , i have been spamming the puzzle for over 7 hours straight and didnt spawn it once , i spawned everything else but the thalmin coffer doesn't spawn

On 2024-05-07 at 8:30 PM, Dawnattion said:

Can confirm that it works. I found it 3 times today doing this trick and got all scans.

i have been running the mission since may 6 and its just not dropping it doesn't spawn the furthest i got was the cache in netracell 

В 07.05.2024 в 20:30, Dawnattion сказал:

Can confirm that it works. I found it 3 times today doing this trick and got all scans.

I don't believe you. It took me about 8 hours to get my first coffer. That was three days ago. As of now, I'm still trying to get it for the second time...