Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnon challenges as replacement for augments

Atreidezz

This is an idea to make a "dedicated mod slot" for augments, by putting it in incarnon-like mode to unlock the augments for one ability. Having 5 circular nodes like the usual incarnon, where each node represent one ability, with the first node represent the passive. Players will have to complete the unique challenge first before unlocking it, like incarnon does. Installing a helminth ability replace one of the nodes. This incarnon has 5 node capacity (like mod capacity), players can activate more than one augments as long as the node capacity is enough.

Also, i believe we still need augment for original abilities by helminth, like voracious metastasis, sickening pulse, etc.

• Like 2

love this idea! except for the "incarnon capacity" thing I know it's supposed to be a limiting factor, but I feel like a lot of frames are already not going to use all of their augments at the same time (and from what I can tell the restriction of one augment per ability would still apply here since you can only have one "perk" per evolution with incarnons)

• Like 1

Perhaps you could gain either all of one augments bonus in this slot or a selection of weaker buffs to all abilities, there is one major issue though and that is not all abilities have an augment so what do the other incarnon tiers do for a frame with only one augment avaliable? Just go up in strength until the augment bonus is the same as normal? Would you have to use a new system to infuse an augment mod into this new incarnon upgrade system for it to be an option for selection?

• Like 1