Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good control for pc

Vaml77

In general, you're not really going to go wrong with an official controller, they just tend to be expensive... I have bought 8bitdo, Hori, PowerA controllers for less, and they were fine. If you can find something with extra features, like back buttons or gyro, that could come in handy for a game like Warframe in particular

You will have to keep in mind that WF is still a true PC game, though, and there will be times you still need to use your keyboard to type. I haven't noticed controller support being very good at getting around that.

My personal preferences:

• My favourite style is the Wii U layout, with symmetrical sticks up top, but it's hard to find a good modern controller with a layout like that. It makes the most sense for me with shooter games.
  • Least favourite is PS style, with the sticks at the bottom, because it strains my hands having to stretch my thumbs. The controllers do feel good otherwise, PS4 felt like a huge improvement over PS3.
  • Aysmmetrical is a good compromise for me, Switch and Xbox come in that style. Nintendo controllers always felt good in my hands, but Xbox grips tends to feel too big, and I don't like the longer sticks they tend to have.
  • I really like the Gamecube style, PowerA makes a decent one for Switch, but the small right-stick isn't comfortable for games with 3D cameras.
Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 1

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Chaos_Ichijin:

I've used Ifyoo 360 style controllers for years. Dunno if considered good or bad they last about a year. But I haven't had complaints with them for the price, being wired, and having a turbo button.

Then you can just get an Xbox 360? I also have PS controller and have to fiddle with DS4Windows. which rarely works and even after a lot of software, drivers and God knows what files... it's just annoying in the end. well ps is clearly my favorite. Unfortunately, stones are deliberately being thrown in the way here.

and with xbox 360 they solved everything well. So there are drivers and everything is recognized well.

I've never gotten PS style controllers for my computer just 360 style. I haven't run into a issue yet with them regardless of brand when it comes to connecting to Warframe. Only time I did have issue was when my mouse was borked so I just disconnected it and I couldn't do anything in Warframe with my controller at all when it came to moving the indicator.

Just wanna bring up an option (that I hope might get some official support one day), mouse + controller :D

You get the best of both worlds, mouse accuracy along with the comfortable handling of a controller (also rumble, if that matters).