Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Subsume for Thurible. Curious what others pick.

Xzorn

Question

Even when released I found Thurible he's least useful skill as most players are self sufficient. I use Tribunal augment because why wouldn't you?

Nourish, Roar and Energized Munitions would be straight forward picks. Gloom has diminished effect with Condemn. Pillage is neat and all but not really needed. I have two build concepts. One with Overextended + Auger Reach then compensating power with Shards. The other uses Auger Reach + Stretch which is a more ideal range.

Ideally I want to improve his support role. I just don't feel energy does much. Aura needs changing but there's room for an augment.

Spoiler

knIrJgi.png

gZJWqwW.png

4 answers to this question

I would've got rid of Condemn personally. But that's just me.

I don't think I've subsumed anything onto Harrow yet, but I might throw Voruna's subsume onto Harrow for the memes.

Double Energy gaining abilities

I subsumed Pillage over Condemn for the armour stripping, and losing the enemy freezing doesn't bother me much

I can't think of what I'd subsume over Thurible, it's one of the easiest abilities I know of to stay at max energy at nearly all times

For support, nothing would beat the area wide armour strip Pillage can provide IMO however you'll need 318 strength with Corrosive Projection. This also depends on content as it is not needed for base SP, if you don't care about support Nourish is pretty much a better Thurible unless you need excessive amounts of energy.

It could just be pre-overguard days but I'd always liked Condemn and the augment essentially quads lifesteal. More or less insuring your team can only die from one-shots. It has the same effect for Thurible. I guess I could swap out Energize for... something and just charge Thurible a little.

Doing that could justify Blind Rage which I run on so many frames already. I usually don't have room for an augment though so it brought up some interesting options. For me at least. Smite Augment. Sunder Augment. Eclipse augment for the 220% Range version. Even Loki's Decoy augment which piles statuses.