Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Why are Khal missions needed?

I believe that the warframe was not invented at all in order to play as a Grineer (in particular, the extremely low-mobile character Khal) Plus, the game is about space ninjas, but I think that the stealth in the game is poorly implemented, these missions are simply boring, stuffy and pointless to complete (especially since you removed archon fragments from the rewards) There’s also a syndicate there, you need to level up to rank 5 to buy everything that’s there - you’re making me suffer for them, is this your kind of entertainment? I think that these missions are absolutely boring garbage, it would be nice if it were possible to play on a Warframe - another daily for 5 minutes, but for Khal it’s already a hassle, and I don’t really understand how this is determined by lore, why I go there specifically for him and not Warframe? Admit your mistake and remove this mission altogether, the game is primarily entertainment, and you obviously can’t get any pleasure from these missions

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MeGaLoDoN5 said:

I believe that the warframe was not invented at all in order to play as a Grineer (in particular, the extremely low-mobile character Khal) Plus, the game is about space ninjas, but I think that the stealth in the game is poorly implemented, these missions are simply boring, stuffy and pointless to complete (especially since you removed archon fragments from the rewards) There’s also a syndicate there, you need to level up to rank 5 to buy everything that’s there - you’re making me suffer for them, is this your kind of entertainment? I think that these missions are absolutely boring garbage, it would be nice if it were possible to play on a Warframe - another daily for 5 minutes, but for Khal it’s already a hassle, and I don’t really understand how this is determined by lore, why I go there specifically for him and not Warframe? Admit your mistake and remove this mission altogether, the game is primarily entertainment, and you obviously can’t get any pleasure from these missions

I agree over all, but at least it’s no longer an endless weekly grind. Now that the shard is elsewhere, Kahl’s shop is a grind that you can finish and forget once you’re done. 

Is it still an abysmal chore, completely devoid of fun?  For me, yes. Absolutely. It’s my least favorite part of the game (though I’ve never touched conclave or lunaro). But I take comfort in the fact that it is no longer eternal. 

• Like 4

its just a weird grind now, you do it to get your warframe and move on.

3 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

though I’ve never touched conclave or lunaro

I tried to conclave but it never started, I loathed the pvp snowball fights so much that I quit out without the reward and never touched it again, I play warframe because I don't enjoy pvp.

never even heard of a lunaro

• Like 2

No additions to the game are "needed"
its done out of fun/creativity/community response.

The kahl missions were kind of a nice break from the normal flow of warframe every week.
You only need to do it a few times now, but you can also do it every week and buy out the shop

Edited by Mr.Holyroller
  • Like 2

So damn, there’s also a syndicate... Why is it there anyway? At the moment, a passing mission is to buy everything there at once, or buy it back when needed Another question is about the missions themselves, I can’t complete them, I feel like I entered an Excalibur with an MK-1 weapon without mods for a mission with lvl 50 enemies, and I also have all the dragon keys on me and I can’t move normally, that’s roughly the Khal’s gameplay, completing these missions is just a burning ass, if they added the ability to play with warfare there would be no questions

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, MeGaLoDoN5 a dit :

if they added the ability to play with warfare there would be no questions

That's not the point of these missions though.

Kahl missions are just a minigame with its own few rewards, nothing more. Once you've got all that's in the shop, you have no reason to bother with it anymore, like all before said. Painful, probably not super enjoyable to most, but definitely not "needed". Unless you're into getting all captura scenes, you can skip it all with plats.

• Like 3