Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Sobek should not be allowed to use Acid Shells

ToastyGrimlock98

I personally disagree I'm sorry but if we can have unbelievably strong 4-5 bubble incarnon Genesis weapons we should be allowed to have a fairly strong sobek. I mean I don't know why they made the hek like that. It's all about high level enemies now for most of us that love WF. We aren't fight level 200-300 we are fighting level 8000-9999. I'm not saying that it can't be done with weaker weapons an innovative builds, but cmon why take the fun away? Just my opinion tho.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb ShruikanUmbra:

Good news for @ToastyGrimlock98 and every one that wanted Scattered justice to work on kuva hek: DE already reverted the “nerf” and now you can insert Scattered justice on the kuva hek.

We still won't see this mastery fodder in the game anymore...

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Purple-my-Prime:

I personally disagree I'm sorry but if we can have unbelievably strong 4-5 bubble incarnon Genesis weapons we should be allowed to have a fairly strong sobek. I mean I don't know why they made the hek like that. It's all about high level enemies now for most of us that love WF. We aren't fight level 200-300 we are fighting level 8000-9999. I'm not saying that it can't be done with weaker weapons an innovative builds, but cmon why take the fun away? Just my opinion tho.

definitely that. because the weapon hardly makes any sense. I have all the weapons to compare and there are few weapons with top performance and very good shots per sec/reload values. So in 1-2 seconds large group have red healthbars and then it lies on the floor.
but with sobek... omg... and then also install buggy los code that are also lousy on sp? and in wiki newbies are cheated with fake info that this unique mod is good for low lvl mission clearing???

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
Am 17.5.2024 um 03:16 schrieb Hyurohj:

Seems as if DE saw this and decided to give hek its multishot back

still not enough.
in the end it's all about math, i.e. damage per second. here kuva hek performs extremely bad.

Edited by Venus-Venera