Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Sobek should not be allowed to use Acid Shells

ToastyGrimlock98

On 2024-04-27 at 1:35 PM, FiveN9ne said:

How about you re-read what i wrote again and come up with an actual argument instead of singling out 1 phrase out of context and thinking you had a gotcha moment.

Or maybe just don’t throw bad takes into your arguments.

On 2024-04-27 at 2:19 AM, KitMeHarder said:

Yes, because one S#&$ty exception always makes the rule. Right? Just ignore the countless other augments adversary weapons can use, including THERMAGNETIC SHELLS, which is the same exact augment.

This community has such a S#&$ty way of asking for nerfs to be reverted sometimes. I feel y'all would throw your own firstborn under a bus too if it'd get you what you want.

Well DE has garbage ways of trying to justify some of the nerfs and changes they make.

If a blood sacrifice is what’s required for them to stop being like that. I’d gladly consider it.

9 minutes ago, ToastyGrimlock98 said:

Or maybe just don’t throw bad takes into your arguments.

It's not a bad take in the slightest. A base weapon with a riven being stronger than its variant is something a lot of people take into account. Just because you can't afford or don't use rivens doesn't mean they're irrelevant or bad takes. 

Also, maybe the fact everyone is against you in this thread should tell you something.

Edited by FiveN9ne
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, ToastyGrimlock98 said:

I feel like that was nothing more than a massive word sandwich to say “stfu Scattered Justice shouldn’t be usable on Kuva Hek”.

when DE made that decision they said they’d be watching the feedback for good reasons to change that. They got plenty of good reasons. They didn’t change it.

I mean I can't magically change how you personally feel, but I can clarify what my own words mean, and no, your interpretation of what I said isn't correct. I don't think you should "stfu", I think you should always be totally free to express whatever you feel or think you should, and I also have no strong feelings about Scattered Justice being usable on not on Kuva Hek. If DE changed that tomorrow, for example, I wouldn't really mind. I'd probably be more positive than negative... Just that my own 2 Kuva Hek builds already have solid builds as they are... Like I said before though, understanding something isn't the same as being positive or negative about it. 

Just because someone points out why your reasoning may be flawed, doesn't mean they might not overall agree with the outcome or conclusion you want. Acknowledging context and differences is often actually the best way to advocate and argue for something. If you try to insist with less direct and more abstract ideas like "well consistency duh", in a situation where others don't actually have to listen or have a decent understanding of rhetorical techniques, your argument is easy to evaluate. 

Plenty of good reasons isn't the same as reasons that are convincing enough to counter opposing reasons and ideas. You for example have relied on the idea of consistency. Thats not necessarily a generally bad reason, but context dependent. In the context you apply its. a bit on the weak side. Also again to be clear, I mean that as someone fairly neutral on whether the Hek should/shouldn't use Scattered Justice. I would say that there are far better specific and direct arguments that you should lean on, that are better. That being said, none that may be so good as to necessarily "guarantee" the outcome one might so desire. Cheers.

• Like 2

hace 19 horas, (PSN)slightconfuzzled dijo:

I mean I can't magically change how you personally feel, but I can clarify what my own words mean, and no, your interpretation of what I said isn't correct. I don't think you should "stfu", I think you should always be totally free to express whatever you feel or think you should, and I also have no strong feelings about Scattered Justice being usable on not on Kuva Hek. If DE changed that tomorrow, for example, I wouldn't really mind. I'd probably be more positive than negative... Just that my own 2 Kuva Hek builds already have solid builds as they are... Like I said before though, understanding something isn't the same as being positive or negative about it. 

Just because someone points out why your reasoning may be flawed, doesn't mean they might not overall agree with the outcome or conclusion you want. Acknowledging context and differences is often actually the best way to advocate and argue for something. If you try to insist with less direct and more abstract ideas like "well consistency duh", in a situation where others don't actually have to listen or have a decent understanding of rhetorical techniques, your argument is easy to evaluate. 

Plenty of good reasons isn't the same as reasons that are convincing enough to counter opposing reasons and ideas. You for example have relied on the idea of consistency. Thats not necessarily a generally bad reason, but context dependent. In the context you apply its. a bit on the weak side. Also again to be clear, I mean that as someone fairly neutral on whether the Hek should/shouldn't use Scattered Justice. I would say that there are far better specific and direct arguments that you should lean on, that are better. That being said, none that may be so good as to necessarily "guarantee" the outcome one might so desire. Cheers.

I support this gentleman approach on the subject. 

• Like 1

On 2024-04-27 at 1:46 PM, FiveN9ne said:

It's not a bad take in the slightest. A base weapon with a riven being stronger than its variant is something a lot of people take into account. Just because you can't afford or don't use rivens doesn't mean they're irrelevant or bad takes. 

Also, maybe the fact everyone is against you in this thread should tell you something.

It’s a horrible take. You only value weapons for their riven dispo. Which is terrible because rivens are the most inconsistent yet most expensive way to improve a weapon. And they’re completely unnecessary.

21 hours ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

@ToastyGrimlock98 what like.. actually is your argument here?

Why didn't you make a thread asking for the Hek to be able to use Scattered Justice instead? Instead of asking for nerfs for a weapon we don't even have yet?

This is a roundabout way of showing how stupid the restriction of not letting Scattered Justice be put on Kuva Hek is.

But most people here seem to think that was one of the greatest choices DE has ever made.

19 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Great idea, discourage players from using the weapon at all since we're already loaded on good shotguns. /s

What's next? Can't use Sobek rivens because it's Kuva Sobek?

Dont give DE ideas.

2 hours ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

I support this gentleman approach on the subject. 

Neutrality is a cowards tactic imo.

just going “this is fine” or “whatever” to any change in the game is not beneficial in the slightest.

2 hours ago, ToastyGrimlock98 said:

Dont give DE ideas.

this seems to be your shtick here...

But most people here seem to think that was one of the greatest choices DE has ever made.

not really. it's an exception to the rule for reasons that seem to make sens to people - except you I guess 🤷‍♀️

You could've formulated your request more forward thinking and less backhanded and prone to misunderstanding. Instead you come across like you're just asking for blatant preemptive nerfs for a weapon that isn't even in-game yet and we haven't even see the stats of.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

not really. it's an exception to the rule for reasons that seem to make sens to people - except you I guess 🤷‍♀️

You could've formulated your request more forward thinking and less backhanded and prone to misunderstanding. Instead you come across like you're just asking for blatant preemptive nerfs for a weapon that isn't even in-game yet and we haven't even see the stats of.

We had all the forward thinking requests back when the decision was made. And what was DE’s response? No change. Not even an acknowledgment of those arguments. Making it very obvious that they didn’t even care about the feedback for it. So why bother trying to be ultra professional about it when they weren’t either?

there’s absolutely nothing that makes sense about Scattered Justice not being usable on Kuva Hek. Their argument was “it already deals a bunch of damage. Therefor it shouldn’t be allowed to deal more damage”. In that case why don’t they just disable every single mod that adds damage from being usable on it? It’s such a stupid arbitrary line to draw. Especially when you look at all the weapons and Warframes that are more effective than it.

And everyone here has just been making up additional excuses for no reason. So what if Scattered Justice is a syndicate mod? Why should that suddenly disqualify it from being put on a variant of the weapon it’s for? And so what if Kuva Hek already has a lot of multi shot? It’s a shotgun. Thats the expectation.

It’s the same BS they pulled with the Xaku buffs where they kept making arbitrary design rules that straight up contradict what they’ve done for years. “Oh we don’t want to make an ability that’s a better version of another frames ability”. Yet Octavia exists.

People need to stop defending DE’s arbitrary and contradictory decisions.

Neutrality is a cowards tactic imo.

just going “this is fine” or “whatever” to any change in the game is not beneficial in the slightest.

You say that, but you had to add "imo" as in, in your opinion. No strength of convictions aye. 

Where as someone who understands a neutral position, as well as relativity, as well as competing interests, doesn't need to add "imo" to their points, because they can provide adequate context for objective statements, if they so choose so. 

Its also slightly ironic, because rather than making a thread saying that its stupid that Scattered Justice can't be used on Kuva Hek, you resort to a round about argument about a different weapon altogether. Why not just say what you want, upfront? Your satirical didn't really land strong enough to highlight any sort of hypocrisy on DE's part, you just end up sounding like you don't know or realise Scattered Justice was an outlier, then getting defensive when people actually take you at your word and criticising your logic. Not just in asking preemptively for nerfs, but then trying to insist its the same as with Kuva Hek. You could have framed this as "Kuva Sobek should be able to use Acid Shells, but reminder that maybe Kuva Hek should be allowed to use Scattered Justice too. What do you think?", but it seems like you just wanted attention and drama, or you just didn't really consider much. 

Then you still also can't actually accurately represent opposing peoples points, without trying to diminish them, which is really easy to spot and recognise. People are critiquing your reasoning and arguments, but your method of dealing with that is "Oh well, I guess all those people just think DE made the greatest decision ever", which no one in this thread has said. 

Its not really a matter of neutrality. Do you feel so strongly that you are going to quit the game? Or ultimately are you still going to play the game, because regardless of how you feel about Kuva Hek not being bale to use Scattered Justice, its not something that will make you quit the game? Therefore on some level, its "whatever" to you, as well. People can have positive or negative takes, have criticisms or praise, but they can also be realistic and measured about the game and what it does and doesn't do. Also are you a coward if you don't quit? Or its just not that big a deal to you? Criticism is fine, but some criticism is stronger than other criticism. Criticism can also be criticised. 

You shouldn't conflate neutrality with cowardice either. You are conflating peoples on topic viewpoints and reasoning about a game, with your own off topic subjective interpretation of what it means in regards to their character and person. You don't understand why that might be ironic? "Oh no, People are critiquing my point, I can't actually address them adequately... Ah, I know, I will be passive aggressive and veer off topic and insult their character, but also not tag them directly."

Here, I'll give you a way to save face. You just need to say something like this. "My bad people, I don't want Kuva Sobek and Acid Shells preemptively nerfed, I am just still frustrated with DE for not letting Kuva Hek use Scattered Justice. We have Incarnons and AOE weapons and Warframes, what was the harm, all good though!". Since isn't that essentially how you feel?

Even in my first post I emphasised, I understand and sympathise and would have even liked if Scattered Justice worked. You don''t have to act so backed into a corner. 

1 hour ago, ToastyGrimlock98 said:

People criticising your reasoning and arguments isn't the same as defending DE's "arbitrary and contradictory decisions". 

Conflating the two, because you would rather pretend that people criticising you just have an ulterior motive or just blindly defend DE, is something that people can see as a really transparent tactic, common online. Its like when you accused me of wanting you to "stfu" when my next response clarified, I think you should express your views whatever they are, as much as you want" and then you just didn't acknowledge how inaccurate your assumptions were. 

Its a bad faith type argument. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

You say that, but you had to add "imo" as in, in your opinion. No strength of convictions aye. 

Where as someone who understands a neutral position, as well as relativity, as well as competing interests, doesn't need to add "imo" to their points, because they can provide adequate context for objective statements, if they so choose so. 

Its also slightly ironic, because rather than making a thread saying that its stupid that Scattered Justice can't be used on Kuva Hek, you resort to a round about argument about a different weapon altogether. Why not just say what you want, upfront? Your satirical didn't really land strong enough to highlight any sort of hypocrisy on DE's part, you just end up sounding like you don't know or realise Scattered Justice was an outlier, then getting defensive when people actually take you at your word and criticising your logic. Not just in asking preemptively for nerfs, but then trying to insist its the same as with Kuva Hek. You could have framed this as "Kuva Sobek should be able to use Acid Shells, but reminder that maybe Kuva Hek should be allowed to use Scattered Justice too. What do you think?", but it seems like you just wanted attention and drama, or you just didn't really consider much. 

Then you still also can't actually accurately represent opposing peoples points, without trying to diminish them, which is really easy to spot and recognise. People are critiquing your reasoning and arguments, but your method of dealing with that is "Oh well, I guess all those people just think DE made the greatest decision ever", which no one in this thread has said. 

Its not really a matter of neutrality. Do you feel so strongly that you are going to quit the game? Or ultimately are you still going to play the game, because regardless of how you feel about Kuva Hek not being bale to use Scattered Justice, its not something that will make you quit the game? Therefore on some level, its "whatever" to you, as well. People can have positive or negative takes, have criticisms or praise, but they can also be realistic and measured about the game and what it does and doesn't do. Also are you a coward if you don't quit? Or its just not that big a deal to you? Criticism is fine, but some criticism is stronger than other criticism. Criticism can also be criticised. 

You shouldn't conflate neutrality with cowardice either. You are conflating peoples on topic viewpoints and reasoning about a game, with your own off topic subjective interpretation of what it means in regards to their character and person. You don't understand why that might be ironic? "Oh no, People are critiquing my point, I can't actually address them adequately... Ah, I know, I will be passive aggressive and veer off topic and insult their character, but also not tag them directly."

Here, I'll give you a way to save face. You just need to say something like this. "My bad people, I don't want Kuva Sobek and Acid Shells preemptively nerfed, I am just still frustrated with DE for not letting Kuva Hek use Scattered Justice. We have Incarnons and AOE weapons and Warframes, what was the harm, all good though!". Since isn't that essentially how you feel?

Even in my first post I emphasised, I understand and sympathise and would have even liked if Scattered Justice worked. You don''t have to act so backed into a corner. 

The “imo” was me trying to be a little nice. Don’t mistake my thin veil of kindness for weakness.

The last time I made a thread about Scattered Justice not being usable you know what happened? It got thrown into bug report by one of the mods and promptly ignored by everyone.

I’m not feeling backed into a corner. I’m just baffled by the sheer amount of bad takes people make these days without even batting an eye.

People criticising your reasoning and arguments isn't the same as defending DE's "arbitrary and contradictory decisions". 

Conflating the two, because you would rather pretend that people criticising you just have an ulterior motive or just blindly defend DE, is something that people can see as a really transparent tactic, common online. Its like when you accused me of wanting you to "stfu" when my next response clarified, I think you should express your views whatever they are, as much as you want" and then you just didn't acknowledge how inaccurate your assumptions were. 

It’s a bad faith type argument. 

Expect that’s exactly what some people did in the thread. If you’ve been reading more than just my comments you would see that.

It’s not a bad faith argument. You came in with this massive word salad that came off as “there’s nothing you can do about it so why bother trying to change it”. And while you see that as neutral. I see that as you just not wanting my specific opinion on the topic to be shared. I don’t see you treating the other people on this thread with as much scrutiny as you do me. So while you claim neutrality you are clearly displaying a bias for one side of the argument over the other.

1 minute ago, ToastyGrimlock98 said:

The “imo” was me trying to be a little nice. Don’t mistake my thin veil of kindness for weakness.

The last time I made a thread about Scattered Justice not being usable you know what happened? It got thrown into bug report by one of the mods and promptly ignored by everyone. I’m not feeling backed into a corner. I’m just baffled by the sheer amount of bad takes people make these days without even batting an eye.

Sure, you want to indirectly call someone for employing cowards tactics, without actually addressing them directly, but you also decided to add "imo" as an attempt to be nice. Okay, lets say that I take you on your word. Sincere question, you don't think, that sounds a little odd in context? Also why would someone view you as weak because of that? Also why was it relevant in the first place. 

You also don't think its funny that someone can tell you they understand, sympathise and might have liked what you suggested, and goes through all that trouble of reassuring you, multiple times, but just because they don't just blindly agree with everything you said outright, that it leads you to go down a path where your attempt at being "nice" is a passive aggressive accusation of cowardice?

If thats your attempt at being nice, what are you like when you are upset and angry? 

That sounds like it sucks about your thread being moved into bug reporting if thats not where you wanted it to be. Why not talk about that first in this thread, and why is that relevant to your resulting indirect round about approach, which backfired based on most peoples replies. Okay sure, but you seem backed into a corner because you started introducing your off topic assessment on peoples character. Its usually what people who can't actually address peoples on topic points do, to try and save face. 

You shouldn't be baffled or assume that its other people with bad takes, because are you so certain that you can't have bad takes? Then if you acknowledge that, when can you tell when its them or yourself having the bad take? Or are you just magically immune to having bad takes? Then if thats the case, bad takes usually are self evident. People with bad takes routinely accuse everyone else of having the bad take, but themselves, but just because they think that, doesn't make it accurate or actual. Especially when again, they just conflate people disagreeing with them as "well those people just have bad takes". 

• Like 3

It’s a horrible take. You only value weapons for their riven dispo. Which is terrible because rivens are the most inconsistent yet most expensive way to improve a weapon. And they’re completely unnecessary.

"You only value weapons for their riven dispo" - Nowhere did i say that, it's just your assumption and putting words in my mouth.

I clearly wrote disposition is a factor that a lot of people consider when it comes to weapons with different variants. That has nothing to do with a weapon's innate quality and performance.

Judging by your other replies it seems like we are all wasting time here.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ToastyGrimlock98 said:

Expect that’s exactly what some people did in the thread. If you’ve been reading more than just my comments you would see that.

It’s not a bad faith argument. You came in with this massive word salad that came off as “there’s nothing you can do about it so why bother trying to change it”. And while you see that as neutral. I see that as you just not wanting my specific opinion on the topic to be shared. I don’t see you treating the other people on this thread with as much scrutiny as you do me. So while you claim neutrality you are clearly displaying a bias for one side of the argument over the other.

Quote someone from this thread that think as you claimed here. 

"But most people here seem to think that was one of the greatest choices DE has ever made."

Your claim of people "doing that exactly" relies on your interpretation and perception of "defending DE" but given to you, you could think someone disagreeing with you is "defending DE", so your argument lacks any real merit or weight. We can both cut to the chase though if you just quote people claiming that it was one of the greatest choices DE ever made. Instead people use terms like "not surprised" and guessing as to why it doesn't, and an exception, and about just accepting it in context, but to you, your interpretation of that suddenly becomes "people here seem to think that was one of the greatest choices DE has ever made.". Its like you need to believe that for your own narrative. 

Its a bad faith argument because like here, you conflate my points with "word salad". See I could then also conflate your points with word salad. What would that mean? Two random anonymous online people just accusing the other of spouting word salad. Thats lame, and silly, and who has the energy or time for internet forum petty bickering? So I don't conflate your points with word salad, because I can sincerely and genuinely see the points and arguments you are trying to use. Some have been better than others, and the ones that are poorer, are pretty common and standard online in general. Also your arguments are not reflective or indicative of your character. Its totally fine to disagree over this stuff, its not a big deal. Ironically we actually agree on a lot of the details. 

You honestly just seem frustrated and annoyed about the Kuva Hek and Scattered Justice decision DE made, and seemed like you thought it would be funny or relevant to make a devils advocate argument, but then it backfired because people actually took you at face value, and some also made points about how its not quite the same. Which you should, at a minimum, be able to understand and acknowledge, even if you still disagree in principal as far as being relevant or not. Being frustrated is valid, but not all arguments from frustration are necessarily strong in validity. Then you even told another user to "not give DE any ideas" despite creating a whole thread about "Kuva Sobek not using Acid Shells". 

You keep saying things that I haven't said, and then attributing them to me, even when I continually clarify I am not saying any of that. Its like that time you told me you like to lick dogs paws. At least thats what it seems like you are saying. See how silly it is, for me to try and imply thats what you are saying when you haven't actually said anything about licking dogs paws? 

No one else in this thread is quoting me and misattributing quotes to me, or referencing me in passing to another person entirely. I wouldn't be scrutinising anything from you, if you weren't replying to me, or referring to me, just because some other user dared to quote and agree with me. Like you don't think thats also a bit odd? You couldn't just ignore that other user... but that they quoted and agreed with me, you felt like you had to "well asktually thats cowardly tactics, you see, but I won't quote them directly, also I am being nice when I say that, asktually, and all those people disagreeing with me, think that was the greatest decision DE ever made, so I just hope one day they can just stop blindly defending DE, and be real, like me!". 

I mean, do you want me to try and give some positive reenforcement? I also literally did that as well, in my earlier posts. I can understand and sympathise with being frustrated at DE for not allowing Scattered Justice. I feel for you. it sucks they moved your thread to bug reporting. I like the idea of satire, and that you tried to get people to reflect on Scattered Justice in light of Kuva Sobek and Acid Shells, great idea, execution could use some work. What else? 

• Like 3

yet what you're doing is defend that same decision they made back then by trying to enforce it on another weapon that hasn't even been released yet arbitrarily.

The user above me has made an entire post about how inconsistent you are in the arguments you're making here. And I'm frankly tired of it. Honestly simply rewrite this post to what it was intended to be "Allow Scattered Justice to work on the Kuva Hek" instead of trying to talk around it further and further and just digging your hole deeper.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

No.

Give it Primed Acid Shells so it can compete with Incarnons.

Thread should now be about primed weapon augments.  Obviously the first priority should be Primed Scattered (in)Justice.  320% multishot.  Not usable on Vaykor or Kuva Hek....or even regular Hek.  Only on the brand new MK1-Hek!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, FiveN9ne said:

"You only value weapons for their riven dispo" - Nowhere did i say that, it's just your assumption and putting words in my mouth.

I clearly wrote disposition is a factor that a lot of people consider when it comes to weapons with different variants. That has nothing to do with a weapon's innate quality and performance.

Judging by your other replies it seems like we are all wasting time here.

You said that Kuva Sobek will be useless because its riven dispo will be lower than regular sobeks. Thats all you have to say to make it obvious what your opinion on weapons and rivens are.

Posted (edited)

Quote someone from this thread that think as you claimed here. 

"But most people here seem to think that was one of the greatest choices DE has ever made."

Your claim of people "doing that exactly" relies on your interpretation and perception of "defending DE" but given to you, you could think someone disagreeing with you is "defending DE", so your argument lacks any real merit or weight. We can both cut to the chase though if you just quote people claiming that it was one of the greatest choices DE ever made. Instead people use terms like "not surprised" and guessing as to why it doesn't, and an exception, and about just accepting it in context, but to you, your interpretation of that suddenly becomes "people here seem to think that was one of the greatest choices DE has ever made.". Its like you need to believe that for your own narrative. 

Its a bad faith argument because like here, you conflate my points with "word salad". See I could then also conflate your points with word salad. What would that mean? Two random anonymous online people just accusing the other of spouting word salad. Thats lame, and silly, and who has the energy or time for internet forum petty bickering? So I don't conflate your points with word salad, because I can sincerely and genuinely see the points and arguments you are trying to use. Some have been better than others, and the ones that are poorer, are pretty common and standard online in general. Also your arguments are not reflective or indicative of your character. Its totally fine to disagree over this stuff, its not a big deal. Ironically we actually agree on a lot of the details. 

You honestly just seem frustrated and annoyed about the Kuva Hek and Scattered Justice decision DE made, and seemed like you thought it would be funny or relevant to make a devils advocate argument, but then it backfired because people actually took you at face value, and some also made points about how its not quite the same. Which you should, at a minimum, be able to understand and acknowledge, even if you still disagree in principal as far as being relevant or not. Being frustrated is valid, but not all arguments from frustration are necessarily strong in validity. Then you even told another user to "not give DE any ideas" despite creating a whole thread about "Kuva Sobek not using Acid Shells". 

You keep saying things that I haven't said, and then attributing them to me, even when I continually clarify I am not saying any of that. Its like that time you told me you like to lick dogs paws. At least thats what it seems like you are saying. See how silly it is, for me to try and imply thats what you are saying when you haven't actually said anything about licking dogs paws? 

No one else in this thread is quoting me and misattributing quotes to me, or referencing me in passing to another person entirely. I wouldn't be scrutinising anything from you, if you weren't replying to me, or referring to me, just because some other user dared to quote and agree with me. Like you don't think thats also a bit odd? You couldn't just ignore that other user... but that they quoted and agreed with me, you felt like you had to "well asktually thats cowardly tactics, you see, but I won't quote them directly, also I am being nice when I say that, asktually, and all those people disagreeing with me, think that was the greatest decision DE ever made, so I just hope one day they can just stop blindly defending DE, and be real, like me!". 

I mean, do you want me to try and give some positive reenforcement? I also literally did that as well, in my earlier posts. I can understand and sympathise with being frustrated at DE for not allowing Scattered Justice. I feel for you. it sucks they moved your thread to bug reporting. I like the idea of satire, and that you tried to get people to reflect on Scattered Justice in light of Kuva Sobek and Acid Shells, great idea, execution could use some work. What else? 

Nobody is directly calling you out because they’re not the ones being the big attention grabber here. I am. I’m the one that made the thread and your comments have all been in direct response to me. And I have been directly responding to you and everyone else.

You want to prove that you’re not just showing bias in favor of the people against Scattered Justice being usable on Kuva Hek. Go back to those comments and question those people’s logic for why it makes sense to them that it shouldn’t. And don’t use me setting up this thread in the first place as an excuse not to.

Edited by ToastyGrimlock98

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

yet what you're doing is defend that same decision they made back then by trying to enforce it on another weapon that hasn't even been released yet arbitrarily.

The user above me has made an entire post about how inconsistent you are in the arguments you're making here. And I'm frankly tired of it. Honestly simply rewrite this post to what it was intended to be "Allow Scattered Justice to work on the Kuva Hek" instead of trying to talk around it further and further and just digging your hole deeper.

This post is more to showcase how inconsistent DE is.

What did DE due to Kuva Hek? Give it a preemptive nerf that nobody asked for all because they did some rough math and decided the gun shouldn’t be allowed to deal a certain amount of damage. Meanwhile recently they’ve put a 1billion Damage damage cap (the highest possible cap they can give anything in the game) on Dante and just let him hit 1 billion damage. So they don’t want a single target weapon dealing some random high number of damage. But they’ll let a Warframe deal damage way beyond that in an AOE.

What I did was say they should preemptively nerf Kuva Sobek following the same logic they made for Kuva Hek.

You should 100% disagree with that take. But if you disagree with it while also defending the Kuva Hek nerf then you’re just being a hypocrite.

Thats honestly where this whole thing fell apart was when people started defending the Kuva Hek nerf because then I’m just here like “WTF is wrong with you people?”

Edited by ToastyGrimlock98

30 minutes ago, ToastyGrimlock98 said:

You said that Kuva Sobek will be useless because its riven dispo will be lower than regular sobeks. Thats all you have to say to make it obvious what your opinion on weapons and rivens are.

Lmao, there you go again telling people my opinion instead of me. Amazing how you know better than me about the things i say and think. You should tell DE this amazing ability of yours and they will listen to every suggestion you make. At this point i hope this thread gets locked and deleted because you seem more and more like a troll.

• Like 3