Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atomicycle - Just my suggestion

Warframe has always been a game that tries to add stuff from other types of games and also to add other type of games into Warframe lul.

For years I had been telling my friends one day there will be mounts, motorcycles and cars and racing etc.

Now we have Kaithe and here we are with the Atomicycle looming.

I just hope we get some way to race with other players on the Atomicycle and cars(in future) in an actual pit area on some corpus planet/tileset for credits or sumthin... 

I also hope we get a Ghostrider warframe with this update (because if not now, then never).

Another wack suggestion:

With the warframe's 4th ability allowing for the frame to turn into a bike and perhaps your operator sits on it. The only frame where you can play the warframe and operator simultaneously.

not to burst your bubble, But I'm imagining that , IF we can ride the Atomicycle as Aoi, it'll likely only be in the 1999 quest.

I just hope the controls won't be too jank: DE's track record for vehicular handling leaves a lot to be desired...

• Like 3

K Drive race exist. Horse racing is already a thing. Volt vs Gauss on Valis is still happening while Titania just wait at the finish line counting how long they're going to take. Here's hoping we don't get a bike fu fight a la FF7 at all. 

8 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

not to burst your bubble, But I'm imagining that , IF we can ride the Atomicycle as Aoi, it'll likely only be in the 1999 quest.

I just hope the controls won't be too jank: DE's track record for vehicular handling leaves a lot to be desired...

All of DE's movement (character, mount, and vehicular) leaves a lot to be desired. Movement might be fast, but the way the character/mount/vehicle slides around when turning, like a box on an oily wood floor, makes the movement feel awful when compared to higher-quality games. I fully expect Atomicycle controls to be terrible.