Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So De Does Listen To Feedback...

fatpig84

What's funny is if we ask for mods/weapons/frames to be nerfed, DE's gonna be all over it, but if it's something like armor/Stalker/Disruptors/Scorchers, they'll be all like "Working as intended." and just tell us in a polite manner to GTFO.

Scorchers aren't as deadly now thanks to the Ignis proc nerf (1% ftw, which means no more mass CC of old).

Ancients no longer have armor and are actually easier to kill, I think their weak spot hit boxes got adjusted.

Only Stalker for now.

Edited by fatpig84

ok....

The Tenno are trying to regain their strength by fighting off the Grineer, Corpus, and Infested.....right....so why NERF.......while other FACTION are being BUFFED like CRAZY......

Tenno should be getting STRONGER not WEAKER.......it doesn't make any logical sense at all....

if you think its challenging then your dead wrong....its not challenging its a waste of time and effort.

Edited by edryuu

This would explain why the game just became nearly impossible again... damnit De needs to make this game easier on the lower level planets!

edit: Cassini is Murder... its Saturn... and its MURDER...

Arlayn pls. I haven't noticed any real change in difficulty.

Ok just to add on.

Now people are requesting for nerfs to Blessing, since QT + Rage is gone, nobody deserves immortality !

Let's wait for it !

Nerframe bring it on !

yes it needs a nerf, but honestly I would change trinity as a whole I honestly hate the concept of utilizing the enemies its been a problem from the start (that or finally introduce another god damn support healer, it says the tech is rare not unique to one)

what happened to the 'don't nerf this, buff this instead' philosophy from a while back? that went down the drain pretty quick i guess.

You either buff everything except that one item. Or you nerf that one item, and don't have to play with thousands of other stats.

Either way, it's a nerf. One just takes longer, and looks prettier to the players.

Edited by Sidathe

ok....

The Tenno are trying to regain their strength by fighting off the Grineer, Corpus, and Infested.....right....so why NERF.......while other FACTION are being BUFFED like CRAZY......

Tenno should be getting STRONGER not WEAKER.......it doesn't make any logical sense at all....

if you think its challenging then your dead wrong....its not challenging its a waste of time and effort.

Of course it wouldnt make sense if you try to connect game stats to game lore.

That said however i dont need weapons with instakill in a game thats already easy enough. Anything can become powerfull if just modded properly.

It's Digital EXTREME.

They always gave us EXTREME changes each patch, instead of moderate balanced one.
Hek, they never check the number of anything before patching. 42 level of survival mobs over 15 mins? All DE need to do is just simple mathematics.

• 2 weeks later...

And yet another time DE listens to feedback !

So Brakk sniping is no longer of existence.

But whoever suggested a Nekro nerf, a very weak frame deserves a special place in hell.

Just because he can extend survival games doesn't make him frigging OP in the first place.

what happened to the 'don't nerf this, buff this instead' philosophy from a while back? that went down the drain pretty quick i guess.

Because it's pointless? Stat-wise, that is pretty the most idiotic way to do things. Buff-only will lead to more troubles than it actually solves.

However, concept-wise it's possible. Adding more aspects into powers like what they did to Rhino and Nova is what I'd call a buff.