Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So De Does Listen To Feedback...

fatpig84

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/138021-quick-thinkingrage-combo/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/137735-this-game-is-too-easy/

I know some will hate it and some don't but yes, this is proof that DE does listen to feedback.

Be it good or bad.

So if you want to avoid nerfs or fixes....

You better camp the forums and provided counter-arguments that can convince DE otherwise.

That is all.

Edit: Hey they even remove a lot of stunlocks.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130492-enough-with-the-bloody-stun-locks/

Update for Hotfix 11.21.

Desecrate is now almost useless.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/143866-leaderboards-is-it-intended-to-have-2-frames-required-classes-for-competition/

Brakk has a slight adjustment

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/143036-anyone-else-feel-the-brakk-is-game-breaking/

Edited by fatpig84

to be honest, i didn't even know what quick thinking was till a couple of days ago. never did get it, but wasn't sure why you'd need to resort to some psuedo-invincible mod glitch anyway. if you play solo and die alot? or face-tanking stuff with low health/armor frames? just standing in a poison cloud for no reason?

This would explain why the game just became nearly impossible again... damnit De needs to make this game easier on the lower level planets!

edit: Cassini is Murder... its Saturn... and its MURDER...

Edited by Arlayn

Where do you think they got most of the ideas from?

Concept-wise The waking world around us all.

'Balance'-wise The many players enjoying the game. The feedback in the forums speaks for the vocal portion of the game and they do try their hardest to treat the symptoms in order to find the problem and eradicate it. They do try their hardest to take opinions with a grain of salt and they, too, are the imperfect humans as we all are.

Personally, I can live with the changes but I need to vent my anger somewhere.

i am already annoyed how things are now...its not helping the balance of the game....at all....no no no and no....i disagree about about NERFING is balancing the game....and there is no such thing as this and that are OP when they are not at all....unless you put something on them to make them powerful the way it should be....and the things you put should not be nerfed either.....if this is how the community of warframes and DE feels whatever...i will play but i will not pay anymore in to the game the only thing i will pay is probably when Rhino Prime and Maybe Ash Prime comes out other than that no more no less....since this game is turning out to be NERF Central P2P or whatever.....and FARMVILLAGE for parts which is a waste of time.....but whatever.

i am glad i got the Valkyr Avatar cuz i am in rage mode now.....

Edited by edryuu

Concept-wise The waking world around us all.

'Balance'-wise The many players enjoying the game. The feedback in the forums speaks for the vocal portion of the game and they do try their hardest to treat the symptoms in order to find the problem and eradicate it. They do try their hardest to take opinions with a grain of salt and they, too, are the imperfect humans as we all are.

Personally, I can live with the changes but I need to vent my anger somewhere.

Meh for better or worse.... The changes does suck a lot in a sense is because opinions differ.

Even though I like challenges, I feel they should be completely optional (like high level alerts, T3 voids).

But some don't see it that way.

And personally I don't use QT and Rage much since I rely on avoiding damage due to knee jerk reactions thanks to playing Loki.

But I feel bad for all the plat that some players spent to get it.

Nerfing of mods is the worst idea possible. The game is already impossible for noobs. Making it impossible for middle tier is just killing it... At what point does a player have to reach in order to be good at this game?

Seriously... Cassini... on SATURN!!! IS HARD!!! For no reason at all reaching wave 15 is but a dream...

to be honest, i didn't even know what quick thinking was till a couple of days ago. never did get it, but wasn't sure why you'd need to resort to some psuedo-invincible mod glitch anyway. if you play solo and die alot? or face-tanking stuff with low health/armor frames? just standing in a poison cloud for no reason?

F-U-N

Nerfing of mods is the worst idea possible. The game is already impossible for noobs. Making it impossible for middle tier is just killing it... At what point does a player have to reach in order to be good at this game?

Seriously... Cassini... on SATURN!!! IS HARD!!! For no reason at all reaching wave 15 is but a dream...

I want to comment on what frames can do it, but I rather not due to fear of "adjustments" :(

Edited by fatpig84

It not that DE doesn't listen, but that they don't tell us any thing.... 

there are a lot of problems that could have just been solved on the spot if they told us about it before they released it. 

theres that too...they leave us in the dark.....about what the progress what they are going to do...they just do it without regards...i dont care if its trolling but now i think they are doing on purpose....so yeah...

How about we all stop saying this and that is OP and asking that this and that needs a NERF to keep balance of the game.....do any of you see balance at all..

all i see is a mess of unbalance game now since the NERFING NERFING showed up.....

How about we all stop saying this and that is OP and asking that this and that needs a NERF to keep balance of the game.....do any of you see balance at all..

all i see is a mess of unbalance game now since the NERFING NERFING showed up.....

It will never stop.

Soma was nerfed.

A lot of  people complained about Pull. Now it is LOS only.

So the effective range on some maps is dramatically reduced.

Ignis was "too good" according to some players and it was ruining their fun.

So they drop it from 150 damage to 100 damage.

That is a straight 30% decrease.

Look at flux and acrid.

Lawl.

Doesn't matter, as long someone complains hard enough (be it legit or probably wrong), DE will listen and look.

Eventually.

what happened to the 'don't nerf this, buff this instead' philosophy from a while back? that went down the drain pretty quick i guess.

Meh I used to believed that it was better that way. 

For example Steel Fiber used to be able to boost shield resistance (bug I know), that could be an effective option compared to QT and Rage, since you aren't burning energy but you can still die if you are being stupid.

But DE removed that because some people raise complaints about it (maybe the game was too easy ?). 

Oh well.

What's funny is if we ask for mods/weapons/frames to be nerfed, DE's gonna be all over it, but if it's something like armor/Stalker/Disruptors/Scorchers, they'll be all like "Working as intended." and just tell us in a polite manner to GTFO.

what happened to the 'don't nerf this, buff this instead' philosophy from a while back? that went down the drain pretty quick i guess.

what happened it went to down hill in the depths of darkness to the abyss of no return....cuz the philosophy got NERFED as well......

as you can see i just lost it about the NERFING SEASON of the game like this....