Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Big old gripe: Dojo

Why can I not destroy the whole Dojo for parts? I'm the only one here. Been here alone for years! I can't just leave the massive investment. I'm not going to try to recruit when there are such great dojos out there -- ones that I would love to join, and enjoy the group experience. I AM being punished for my early game efforts. And before someone says take it down room by room, you would not be speaking from experience; that bad experience that so many of us share. It's not practical.

Plus the mats from demo-ing rooms just go in the dojo vault. No way to get them out. 😔

It would be nice to be able to salvage mats from dojo decorations and rooms, but not necessary. It's in no way a punishment.

In exchange for those mats you got the benefits of the dojo for as long as you did. If it was a fair deal at the start then it still is.

In my (correct 😜) opinion, that is.

But yeah, I wouldn't be sad at all if some sort of partial salvage option became available!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For dojo building services, this would be a utility that severely reduces the time-investment for large-scale goals. I'd say potentially moving dojo resources to an "alliance vault" would be better, and only treasurers can utilize the shared "alliance vault". Would make dismantling dead clans a lot easier by transferring the resources from said dead clan to another clan that is more active. Honestly even if its a partial salvage, I would not mind having it.

That being said, I agree with only ROOMS and DECORATIONS being salvageable. The whole point of the research is to complete it so that everybody in the clan benefits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OracleHisty said:

. I'd say potentially moving dojo resources to an "alliance vault" would be better, and only treasurers can utilize the shared "alliance vault". Would make dismantling dead clans a lot easier by transferring the resources from said dead clan to another clan that is more active.

Now that's a great idea!